Chapter 2

Your Promise

 

Jahee's P.O.V

 

I'm sitting on the edge of the toilet seat, staring at the little stick that you pee on for the pregnancy test Jin had bought. Finally, after what seemed like ages, the colour begins to show. Jin's sitting on the edge of the bathtub, reading the box. I took a shaky breath.  "Jin-oppa, can you please pass me the box...?" He hands it over to me nervously, biting his lip. I carefully read the box, making sure not to miss anything. I check the stick three times to make sure. No. Oh hell no. "..." I murmur, dropping my head into my hands as I pass the screwed stick and box to my fiancé. He sighs then throws the stick in the garbage and embraces me. 

"Jae-ah. It's going to be okay." He said, my hair. If only it was going to be okay. My birthday is in 4 days. I don't want to celebrate it with something in my stomach kicking the out of me. 

"No, Seokjin. It's not going to be okay. I'm screwed over. I'm so ed up. Now my parents will want nothing to do with me. I can't do this, Jin! I don't want to experience this!" I scream, sobbing into his chest. I heard him sigh.  "Oh Jae-ah. You're going to be okay, love." no, I wasn't. What didn't he get? I was totally screwed over.

"no, it's not okay! I can't do this! I'd rather die!" I yelled. I was losing my voice. Yikes. Jin smiled softly at me and took my face in his hands.

" Jaehee. How much do I love you?" He murmured softly. We started this thing when we began dating in grade 10.

"To the moon and back..." I responded, trying to not lose it. Especially on him.

" Good. How long will I love you?" He asked, my cheek.

"Until forever becomes never." Yeah, it's pretty cheesy. But it works. 

"I love you so much." He leaned in and kissed me. When we broke apart, I responded with 

"I love you more."Jin would always be there for me. Always. He promised me .   

 

 

 

Jin's P.o.v

We're at the doctors office, getting Jaehee checked out. My beautiful girl is still trying to get over the fact that she's pregnant and she can't do anything about it. This is my own fault. I should have waited until we were married before I tried it with her. God, Seokjin, you are an idiot. And now I've caused her so much pain and stress. My poor baby girl. 

The doctor was busy doing the ultra sound check on her stomach while I watched the screen displaying movements inside her. I can just barely make out a small fetus moving around, and my heart just about stopped. That's my child. Mine. 

"Hm..." The doctor said, breaking my train of thoughts. Jaehee cocked her head sideways.

"Bwoya?" 

"The results I am getting seem to be saying that the fetus is already about 2 months old. Extraordinary. When did you find out that you were expecting?" 

"Just yeseterday." I answered, reaching for Jaehee's hand. The doctor nodded.

"There is something incredible about this child. It seems to be growing at an icredibly fast rate," The doctor said, checking Jaehee's blood pressure. 

"what?" Jaehee whispered, looking paranoid. I kissed her forehead reassurringly, but honestly, I was scared too. The doctor cleared his throat once more.

"This fetus is already 2 months grown. At this rate, it seems like it grows 2 months per week." 

"When are we due then...?" I asked carefully. He sighed.

"Well, the date is July 18, so... maybe around August 12th, give or take." What the hell? I thought that the average human female was supposed to be pregnant for 9 months. Apreantly not. Jaehee looked terrified.

"I barely even have a bump..." she murmured, caressing her stomach.

"Well, I'll just give you two some time to process that thought. I'll be back in a while." The doctor stood up, offered us a warm smile and left, closing the door behind him. Jaehee looked up at me, her eyebrows drawn together in worry.

"oppa...I'm scared." I press my lips to her forehead.

"I know, jagiya. I am too. But think of it this way. As long as we have each other, we'll get through this. And once we fix this giant mess, I guess you could say that we would have a whole complete family." 

"thats what we wanted..." She whispers. "But do you promise?"

"promise what, love?"

"That you will never leave me, even after we get through this ty mess? That you will always stay by my side no matter what? That you'll always love me?" 

"I promise on my life." I whisper, looking deeply into her eyes. I soon begin to see a hint of a smile creep onto her face. I haven't seen that smile in a while now.

"I love you..." she breathes, smiling softly.

I press my palm against the side of her face gently. 

"I love you more than you could possibly imagine." I replied softly, leaning down until our lips touched.

 

............................................................................................................................................................................................A/N: Anneyeong, chingus!! I'm sorry for not updating in a while. I'm so caught up in school work~ Anyways!! I hope you guys are enjoying this book. I made this chapter a bit longer. Please comment too~ I need as mush support as I can get. Tell me if you like something or if I made a mistake~Thanks for all your support! Please continue to subscribe and upvote! Kamsahmida!!

~Author-