Heres how it goes 2.0

Dreaming of You

And whats funny is, seulgi got lost first. SHe insisted on walking alone and ended up calling me, which is weird, and asking where  she would go, and i told her to describe the place where she is and thats something that i know, i told her to stood still, and we fetched her, and guess what, shes cryiiiing. THE CUTE BEAR IS CRYING. HER NOSE IS RED. And her face is wet with her tears. SHES so cuuuuuuute!!!

  We  laughed at the sight.

And then we hugged her tight and told her that everythings okay.

 

Then theyre back at being children again.

They ran away from me cause theyre racing up to the end of the street...

 

I shouted "hey wait for meee!!!"

 

Then they stop and laughed so hard, its really pleasing in to the ears, their laugh, i could set them as my ringtone. 

 

 

Then as i finally breathe steadily, i asked them to strike a pose, act natural.

 

But what they did is different, they all acted in not so normal way. Derp faces. Awkward poses. Mouth wide open. Fake crying. Fake hitting anothers face, and piggy back ride. And than momen is gold. All i could do is continuously clicked my camera so i could capture every moment. They really are childish. So adorable. I could squish them. Then i asked them if i can have a picture together with them, they said yes. So i grabbed my phone and take some photos of us six. 

And after that they ran away again, and i shouted hey!!

 

They stopped and waved at me.

 

My vision of them got blurred and could only see an empty street, with me, holding my camera and my phone. With a bittersweet feeling. I had spend a day with RV and it was wonderful, no words can explain it, but they have to leave me

 

And i fully understand them. Theyre idols. And im nobody. Im one of those fan wholl scream for them. And cheer for them. Im a fan. And i love them. 

 

Then someone threw something at the back of my head, i turned around and see no one.

 

And it hit me again.

 

"OUCH!!!!"

 

"HEY!! WAKE UP! ITS ALREADY TEN IN THE MORNING!!!"

 

then i realizedy my moms waking me up from my beautiful sleep.

 

 

THE END

 

I wish RV is like that in real life. 

Full of HAPPINESS and NATURAL. 

 

I wrote this as i woke up, til its still fresh in my memory. I might forget all about this the whole day.

 

So my mom woke me up ten a.m but i get off the bed like fifteen minutes to eleven.

 

And she scolded me. Hahahaha.