Heres how it goes.

Dreaming of You

July 27.

 

I dreamt about RV.

 

I suddenly bump into them when i went into a resort owned by someone i know. Idk that they were there too. I am supposed to attend a get together party with my college friends.

 

ANd idk how and why i got close to Wendy all of a sudden. We talked like we're long time friends. I forgot about the get together.

 

 As im helping wendy with something i cant remember but it looks like shes going to cook, my bully friend poured a bottle of cold water in my back and ran away.

(Btw in my dream wendy's wearing her shirt in her latest ufo dp ) 

 

And then someone lend me a new shirt. I cant remember whether its Seulgi or Wendy.And she said "wear my shirt" in korean, idk why i understood what shes saying when i dont understand korean at all. Thats weird.

 

Then i went to their bathroom to change. After ive changed,  i noticed a lipstick writing on the mirror, like what wendy did on icc mv, but this time its Joy. Then someone knock on the door. 

 

I opened it and greeted by a giant. It was joy.

She was shocked to see me, she said "oh a newbie! Hi! " then she smiled at me. My soul left my body that moment. She went inside the bathroom Then i went to help wendy again.

 

But its weird cause i havent seen seulgi irene and yeri around, tho i lookes inside their unit, Wendy said shes with her members.

 

Its like wendy can read what i am thinking and she said..."oh theyre in the pool the last time i checked." So to be sure i asked "who?' SHe said "Seulgi, irene unnie and yeri, you can go see them first." Wait what?!?! Srsly. Im really nervous and at the same time excited to see and meet them in person. ''SURE!!!" 

 

then i went outside, there are some groups of ppl, and i spotted the three beside the pool, and im wondering why the other ppl, didnt seem to know them or noticed them, theyre famous for goodness' sake! Then i realized that theyre maybe not kpop fan or etc. And what im surprised of is that there werent paparazzi i cant see ppl taking photos of them in a far, maybe its their private time alone with the members.

 

and i went beside the pool. Irene was sitting beside the pool and her feet are in the water, like on icc mv, no shes not wearing the same clothes, shes wearing the same as wendys shirt but it has red linings, wendys blue, seulgis yellow, joys green,yeris purple respectively.

Irene waved at me as if she knows me, and i waved back and smiled to her.

Seulgi was leaning on the railings, waved and smiled at me, i srsly could have died that time, but yeri shouted "annyeong!!!" Then i looked to her waved and smiled. Shes in the inflatable thing she used in icc. 

 

Then after that. Wendy and Joy went outside theyre unit, to be with the other three. Then we sat beside the pool. Me> Irene > Wendy > Joy > Yeri and seulgi was talking to some guy idk who is he. Irene looks like shes sick or somthing, then i patted her back, asking "are you okay unnie?" And wendy looked at her full of concern. She nodded and i smiled at her so did Wendy.

Then Irene side hugged me, so hugged her back, shes so warm and cuddly,OMG!!!!

(or maybe thats only my hotdog pillow im hugging that is warm.)

 

 

 ANd i heard the boy and seulgi talking about love stuff

 

I heard irene unnie mumbled. Its loud enough for me to hear it clear. she said 

"Pusa lang ang nagmamahal" in Filipino. I was really shocked and asked her

"Did you just say Pusa lang ang nagmamahal??" 

She nods and i laughed so hard.

SHe asked me why i just smiled at her and said 'nothing unnie' . But in reality i tHought shes kinda bitter or jaelous about seulgi and tht gut talking. Im screaming inside, my seulrene feeeeels.

 

Then we went outside the resort and walk around the neighborhood. And im watching them theyre so happy and so makulit. Nonstop laughing and chasing. Bickering and everything.

 

Then i took photos of them, a ton of photos, candid photos but theyre beautiful, natural, happy and didnt care bout the ppl around.