Chapter 5: Drunken Mistake

Im Falling!....In Love?

Chanyeol's P.O.V. 

Yoon Mi was so drunk she started saying weird things. "Yoon Mi, lets go you are really drunk." I whispered trying not to disturb others. "IM NOT DRUNK!" She screamed as she stood up. "LEMME PROVE IT!" She begins to walk in a straight line, but almost falls so i catch her. "Lemme try again." she says with determination. "No Yoon Mi lets go now," I said. "SHIREOYO!" She whines like a 5 year old. She stomps her feet and sits on the floor. Im so fustrated and embarressed its like taking care of a 5 year old. Finally i thought of something. "Yoon Mi," i begin to say. "Mwo!" She says crossing her arms. "Do you want ice cream?" Her face brightens up and she jumps up and down. "ICE CREAM!" she screames and runs out the resturaunt. I quickly pay and run after her. When i get outside, i see her twirling in the rain. "She looks so beautiful." I think to myself. As she twirls she starts twirling towards the road. I hear a truck coming toward her i quickly run and pull her away. She lands into my chest and a faint scream escapes her lips. We both stay in the street in the rain hugging tightly. I shut my eyes tight and my breathing gets heavy. "Yoon Mi... dont ever do that i dont want to lose you again." I manage to say. I felt like crying. Then i hear faint sobs come from her. "Channie..." She says. I havent heard her call me that in years. "Ne Yooni." I reply. "Mianhe." Then she starts crying clutching onto me harder. I pull away slightly and she looks up at me. With tears in her eyes she says,"Bogoshipeosso." I look at her and i wipe away her tears. "Nado." I reply hugging her tightly again. "Mianhe. I was such a jerk to you." She hugs me tighter and says,"Thats the past now." We stand there for about 10 minutes telling eachother how much we missed eachother and regretted the fight we had. We then begin the walk toward my car. "Channie...." Yoon Mi says. "Ne?" I reply. "My legs are tired i cant walk anymore." I could hear the fatigue in her voice. "I will give you a piggy back ride." I suggest. "Get on." She laughs like a kid and jumps on my back. "OOF, you gained a lot of weight!" I tease. "CHANNIE!" She yells slapping my shoulder playfully. We both giggle the whole way towards the car. When i get her into the car i start driving. She looks at me the whole drive. "Why are you looking at me that much?" I ask. "I cant tell if im dreaming or not." she says with a eye smile. I blush and look away. When i arrived at my dorm, i look over to Yoon Mi, but shes asleep. I didnt want to wake her so i carried her bridal style into the dorm. When i walked into the dorm, i was surprised to see that no one was home. I just shrugged it off and brought her into my room. I then realized that we were both soaking wet, but how was i supposed to change her clothes? Just thinking about that i blushed hard. Then i heard Yoon Mi whisper something. "Whats wrong?" i ask her. "Its cold." she whispers. I decided to man up and change her clothes before she is sick. I place her down on my bed and tell her to wait a little bit. She nods as she shivers holding her body. I look through my clothes to find what might fit her. I finally found something that could fit her. >http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=173477446< I quickly grabbed a towel and began walking towards her nervously. I started by wiping her face. When she feel my touch she stops shivering. She opens her eyes slightly and gives me a warm smile. I give her back a warm smile and continue wiping her down. Then i begin to take her shirt off. I sigh hard and quickly take it off while closing my eyes. I quickly the shirt and slip it on her. I button up the shirt and throw her wet shirt on the ground. She smiles as she feels the warm shirt touch her skin. I sigh and say,"Ok step 1 out of 2 done." Then i nervously take her jeans off luckily her underwear and bra wasnt that wet. I wipe her legs down and put on the boxers. I then pick up all her wet clothes and put it in the dryer. Then i quickly get  myself changed too. Then i come back to check on her. Shes still kinda shivering so i tuck her in. I was about to leave when she grabbed my wrist."Kajima.." she says with a soft voice. I turn around to see her crying."Channie,kajima, na musowo." when i saw her cry my heart broke to peices. "I wont ever leave, ever." I whisper to her as i get into bed next to her. She hugs onto me tightly which surprised me, but put a grin across my face. "Everyone else left me, Channie stay with me forever." She confesses. "I wont leave you ever i promise," I reply as i hugged her back even tighter. All i heard was her slow and steady breaths. She nuzzled her head into my chest which caused me to chuckle a bit. Then i couldnt help myself, but kiss her on her forhead. She looked up at me and giggled. Then she kissed me on the lips. I stared at her in awe. "Saranghae Channie." She whispers into my ear sending warm air down my neck. I whisper back "Saranghae." She smiles and closes her eyes. I stare at her lips not able contain it anymore. I kiss her with passion and she kisses back. She clutches me harder and i grab onto her waist pulling our bodies closer until there is no gap in between us. Our kisses turn into open mouth kisses and she wraps her legs around me. As i hover over her i keep kissing her. Then i remember thats she drunk and i stop kissing her and hide my head in the space near her neck. Breathing hard, i lay back down next to her hugging her tightly. As she hugs onto me with her legs wrapped around me, she kisses my neck and both of us fall into a deep sleep while giving light kisses everywhere. 

Yoon Mi P.O.V. 

I woke up and i felt the warmth of the sun on my face. I stretched and i felt something weird. It was a person, but it wasnt Min Hee. "Did i even go home?" i thought to myself with my eyes still closed. Then when i opened my eyes, all i saw was Chanyeol's face.  I stopped myself from screaming. I sat up and got out of bed. I stood up, but fell. "What happened last night?" I thought to myself. I rubbed my temples because my headache was killing me. "Uggg why did i drink so much!" I thought to myself as i hit my own head. "Ouch!" a scream came out. I quickly closed my mouth trying not to wake up Chanyeol. I didnt want to start anything i just wanted to run away and hide. I tried getting up, but my head ached too much. Then i heard Chanyeol begining to wake up. "Eotokkae!" I whisper to myself. "Yooni! Gwaenchana?" He says as he hurridly run out of bed towards me. I could tell he was worried about me. "What happened last night?" I ask as i rub my head. "I will explain later, but drink medicine first you have a hangover." I just nod. I didnt have enough energy to sccream at him yet. He handed me medicine and i drank it. He then put his hand on my forhead to check if i was sick. I was so flustered i slapped his hand away. "Mianhe." He says quietly. There was an awkward silence so i excused myself to the bathroom. When i looked into the bathroom mirror, i saw that i wasnt wearing my clothes from the night before. I was so shocked i almost screamed, but i covered my mouth. I was walking back and forth inside the bathroom while rubbing my temples trying to remember what happened the night before. "Aish jinjja, Yoon Mi.....pabo!" i whispered to myself trying to calm myself wishing i hadnt drank so much the night before. I quickly washed up and put my hair up in a messy bun. I quietly tip toed back into the room, but Chanyeol wasnt in there. I then peeked my head out the room door and looked into the living room.>http://www.heimdecor.co/images-uploads/2014/06/11/thb-luxury-apartment-design-in-korea.jpg< But he wasnt in there either. I heard sounds coming from the kitchen so i walked towards it. Chanyeol was cooking breakfast. For a second he looked like an angel. I fell in trance as i saw him wipe the sweat off of his head. I couldnt help but stare until i heard Chanyeol open the fridge. I jumped a little and knocked over a glass cup and it shattered on the ground. I fell as the dizziness got to me as well. Chanyeol hurridly rushed over and accidentally stepped on the glass shards, but he just grimaced and grabbed my waist. I was so flustered i slapped him away. I felt bad, but i didnt want to fall for him again. He just backed off and watched from afar as i walked myself to the couch. I rubbed my temples as i sat on the couch and Chanyeol limped over to the kitchen to make me hot tea. I felt bad as i saw him limp so i just put my head down. When he came back i couldnt help, but worry about his foot. He handed me the tea and i took a sip and placed it onto the coffee table infront of me. "Gwaenchana?" Chanyeol asks me as he sits down next to me. He puts his hand behind my back to rub my back, but he stops and places hs hands back onto his lap. I felt bad for slapping him away so i didnt say anything and just nodded my head, but then i remember that he stepped on the glass. "Gwaenchana?" I ask him as i look at his foot. "Nan qwaenchana." he says as he hides his foot from my veiw. "Mianhe" i whisper feeling the guilt pile up. "Gwaenchana." He reassures me with his soft voice, but i wasnt convinced so i got up to go find a first aid kit. He grabs my wrist and says "Sit im fine you should rest." but i refuse to listen and go to find a first aid kit. I find it and go back to the couch. I lift up his foot and start to clean his wounds. I see that the whole time he looks at me and smiles which made me smile secretly a bit. When i finish, i get up and wash my hands and clean up the blood and glass on the floor. "Komawa" he says. I just look down and walk to the trash can to throw away my trash. Then i smell somthing burning. I turn around and a cloud of smoke is over the stove. I was so dizzy that i didnt have time to react so i fell to the floor as the smoke went into my system. Chanyeol runs over and carries me into the room remembering that i had a weak respiratory system. He makes sure im okay then walk out the room closing the door behind him. I was alone in the room sitting on his bed. I looked around and i saw that his room was neat and clean. I walked around his room as i touched everything. I see that my clothes from yesterday were washed and neatly folded on top of his desk. I smiled at myself then quickly moved on continueing to look at stuff in his room. I looked into his closet and i saw that his clothes were scattered around on the ground so i decide to clean it up. As i picked up the pile of clothes i saw a small box hidden in the corner of his closet.>http://thumb9.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/69636/69636,1268909064,2/stock-photo-old-cardboard-shoe-box-tied-with-a-string-48959347.jpg< I opened the box and in the box is all of our memories. I look through all of our polaroid pictures and all the little momentos. As I look through our stuff a little tear rolls down my cheek. Then I heard the door unlock i quickly put the stuff away and wiped my tear away. "Gwaenchana?" I just nod and get up off the floor and grab my clothes off the desk and my bag. "Ya Yoon Mi eodigangoya?" Chanyeol asks. I didn't want to be here anymore. It just made me too sad and mad and so many emotions were running through my mind. I didnt want to relive the past again. I know I would just get hurt and alone again. I was about to run out the door when Chanyeol grabbed my wrist and kissed me. I was so surprised my eyes shot open, but I didnt let go. I guess I just got into the moment and kissed back. Tears began to roll down my cheek and just it out.

Chanyeol's P.O.V. 

I was so shocked when Yoon Mi kissed me back, but i took that as a okay sign and kissed passionatly and grabbed her waist. I felt as if i was in heaven for a few moments. We both seperated and rest our forhead on eachothers. I noticed she was crying and her eyes were tightly shut as she clenched her hands into a fist,"Yoon Mi,mianhe nan----" She cut me off by saying."Ani,I.. should leave." She pushed me with all her strength into the wall and ran to the door to leave. As she runs to the door to open she runs into Sehun."Aiish,." I thought to myself. Yoon Mi looks up to Sehun with tears in her eyes and pushes him away and runs out the door."Yah Yoon Mi!" Sehun screams. Sehun just stands there in confusion. I was going to go after Yoon Mi, but I figured she doesnt want to see me right now. I just rub my face in frustration I was about to go lock myself in my room when Sehun stops me and says "HYUNG!YOU MADE HER CRY?YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO MAKE LOVE NOT MAKE HER CRY!" Sehun yelled. I slapped Sehun on the head and said,"Ya! Pabo!Shikkeuro!" i said frustrated trying to think about what I should do. I didn't want to talk about it so I changed the topic "Wheres the rest of the guys?"He just looks at me trying to decypher me facial expressions. "In the car they are coming." Sehun said with a slightly angry tone. "Hyung, what happened?" He asks with concerned eyes."Nothing." I say trying not to start anything."Hyung!" He whines. Then the rest of the memebers walk in. Suho, Baekhyun, D.O and Kai. "Ya, what happened we bumped into Yoon Mi, she was crying." Suho asks."Did you guys fight?" Baekhyun asks. I shake my head as i go into my room to get away from them. I lock my door so they cant get in. I sat on my bed re-evaluating what happened last night to his morning. I just got more confused so i threw myself onto my bed and just closed me eyes. I coudn't sleep so I went to my closet to get our memory box. I brought the box to my desk and looked at our memories together. I hear rain falling so i looked out the window enjoying the raindrops fall on my window. Then i see out the window Yoon Mi standing outside a flower shop under the roof to get away from the rain as she hold her bag and phone."Her phone must be dead so she cant call Min Hee and she probably doesnt have money to take the bus and her car got picked up by Min Hee last night so she doesnt have her car." I thought to myself. I didnt know if I should go help her or if I should just call Min Hee for her, but as I hear the rain ge harder I got dressed, grabbed my keys and headed out my room."Ya! Chanyeol tell us what happened." Baekhyun said concerned. I was in a hurry so i answered,"We kissed." They all gasped and Kai asked,"Thats it, then why was she crying?" and Sehun asked,"Did you guys sleep together?" I was slightly caught off guard by that question especially coming from the maknae. "Yeah, but nothing happened its because she had a bad dream." I explained quickly trying not to get flustered by their attacks. I quickly got my coat and was about to leave when Suho stopped me and asked,"So are you guys official?" i stopped and said,"Not yet hyung, but we will be." And i put on my jacket and grabbed the doorknob."Dont do anything stupid ok?" Suho warned. I nodded and D.O asked,"Why was she crying?" I didnt answer tht question and just left. I walked to the car thinking about what Suho said. I drove quickly to where Yoon Mi was at. Her face was really lifeless and blank when I drove up to her."Get in." I said. She shook her head and sat down at the bus stop. "Do you want get sick?" I said. She was silent."Yah, you have no money and your phones broken how will you get home?" She answered emotionless,"I 'll walk." I just looked at her in concern and sighed."Yah, your alone at a bus stop its not safe." I heard a few noises and things falling over, but I didnt see anything. She was silent then thought about it then got in the car. Wonder what made her change her mind? 

Yoon Mi's P.O.V  

I was so pissed and sad that I just wanted to leave. Right when I was about to leave I ran into Sehun."Why am I so unlucky today?" I thought in my head. I was so mad I pushed Sehun too. When I ran into the hallway of the apartment complex, I ran into Suho, Kai, Baekhyun and D.O."Great!" I thought. "Oh Yoon Mi...yah kwaencha----" I didnt even let Suho finish and ran right past him. I quickly ran to the nearest shop, with tears in my eyes. It was a flower shop.  It wasnt open yet so i stood under their roof shade.I took a deep breath and took out my phone. I dialed Min Hee's number with shakey hands, but no answer."Aiiishh jinjja." I muttered in frustration. I tried to dial again, but it directly sent me to voicemail. Then my phone died. "Aaaahh wae!" I cried. With anger I threw my phone to the ground. The phone screen shattered. I picked up my phone and squeezed my hand into a fist. I winced in pain and cried as the shards of glass from the phone screen peirced into my hand. I looked at my bloody hand and let it bleed. I wiped my tears and put my head down as i heard some people walk by, but it wasnt just people that walked by, it was those drunk guys in thta car fron last night! "Eeotoekke?" I thought to myself. I shoved my broken phone into my pocket and hid my bleeding hand. I ran away because one of them turned around and said."Yah, its that hot girl from last night!" Clearly he was still drunk. I ran to the nearest bus stop as I tried to shake them off. I stopped to catch my breath then I looked up as I heard a car coming. It was Chanyeol! "Get in." He ordered. I didnt want to get in. I just gave him the silent treatment. I didnt want anything to do with him anymore, but I also didnt want to be caught by those guys. As I saw the guy walking faster, I got into Chanyeol's car. As we drove off, I took a deep breath and sighed. The car ride was quiet. Then Chanyeol stops the car suddenly, we were at the Han River. It was a cold rainy day so no one was really there. "Naga." Chanyeol says with a cold expression on his face. With a sarcstic chuckle, I get out and slam the car door and start to speed walk towards the bridge. "YA! EODI GANEUNGOYA?" I stop and turn around giving him a sarcastic smile. "You just told me to get out!" I yelled back. He just laughs I give him a confused glare."I didnt say walk away and leave me did I?" He says. Then he walks toward me and grabs my wrist."Ya! Let go of me!" I yell. He ignores me and keeps drag me. I try breaking his grip, but he is too strong."Imma scream!" I threaten hoping it will work. He just laughs and says,"Hae." He smirks and keeps dragging me. "Jinjja, an museowo?" I ask him. He just shakes his head and replies,"Jeonhyeo." I give up and let him drag me to wherever. He dragged me over to a bench surrounded by trees. I look around and admire the nature."Wa,yepeo." I whisper smiling to myself."Choa?" Chaneyol asks. I just ignore and stop smiling. He chuckles and notices that I have had my hand stuffed in my pocket since I got in the car."Ya." Chanyeol begins."Mwo?" I ask."Your hand, take it out of your pocket."He demands. I dont want him to see my bloody hand so i say,"Shirreo." and get up to walk away. He grabs my hand making me pull my hand out. I look down to the floor as he sees my bloody hand. Its quiet for a long time as he hold my bloody hand. Chanyeol breaks the silence by saying,"Why do you do this to yourself?" I look up at him and he has tears in his eyes. At that moment I forget about the anger I was holding. I feel the tears building up in my eyes so I take my hand away. I run as fast as I can towards the bridge. I can hear Chanyeol run after me so I run even faster. Good thing I used to be in track. When I got to the top of the bridge I start climbing up the bars. At that moment I wanted to jump and just end my life. I brought too much pain to people around me I didnt even have a reason to live, but I felt a pair of strong arms grab my waist and pull me down. I landed in Chanyeol's arms and just stayed there. All my emotions came down at once. He turned me around and hugged me tight."Dont ever try to end your life again!" He screamed. I just sobbed in his arms."I need you, I dont want to lose you again, I spent so long searching for you, daega ara?" He tells me. I hug onto him and cry with out saying a word. I clutched onto his shirt and he pulled me so close that there was no gap for air to even pass. I wanted the tears to stop, but they wouldnt. After a long while, my tears stopped and I let go of him. I look down to the ground. He walks infront of me and kneels with his back facing me."Get on, I will piggy back ride you to the car." He says with a warm tone."Kweanchana, I'm not a baby I can walk by myself," I say with my arms crossed trying not to smile at his childish behavior."Eeeyy, I know you wanna," He says in a funny voice. A small laugh came out my mouth."See you just laughed, now get on." He says."Andwea!" I say. I try to run, but he grabs my legs and I fall onto his back."Gaja!" He exclaims like a 5 year old. I cant help but laugh at him. He piggy back rides me back to the car and I get onto the passenger seat. "Jankkanman." He says as he leaves to get something from the trunk. He comes back with a first-aid kit in hand. I just laugh at him."Mwo? Whats so funny?" He asks with a lost face. "Who has a first-aid kit in their car?" I ask still laughing."Smart people." He replies. I just rolled my eyes. When he finished wrapping, he got into the driver seat and started to drive."Neo begeopa?" He asks."Ani, just take me home." I said, but then my stomache growls."." I mutter under my breath and hit my head on the window and hold my stomache. Chanyeol just laughs. Then the car stops at my favorite bakery, Blanc Cafe and Bakery. I press my face against the window as we pull up. Once he parked, I opened the door and ran to the bakery's doors. Chanyeol runs behind me laughing. I grab his hand withought thinking and drag him into the store. I look at all the pastries and my mouth begins to water. I look and look and I found my favorite one."Eegeo." I said pointing at the red bean ppang. Chanyeol just laughs and orders,"Pat Ppang dooge juseyeo." I smile like a 5 year old."Go find a table to sit at." Chanyeol says. I nod and go to a booth. I start to tap my hand on the table to the song playing in the bakery, Transformer by EXO. I start to rap to it too. I see Chanyeol look at me so I stop. Chanyeol was taking a little too long so I look over to see what hes up to,but to my surprise I see him talking to a girl. I thought it was a worker, but she was dressed really y so I took a closer look. It was NA SO JIN! The anger started to boil up in me. Then she started to touch Chanyeol, which made me even angrier. I didnt have anywhere to run so i waited for Chanyeol to finish talking to that . When he came back I looked up and saw Chanyeol bring Na So Jin with him! I glared at him and her. "Ya, Yooni, remember So Jin?" Chanyeol asks me. "Remember? Oh I do in remember, how could I forget?" I said sarcastically. Chanyeol can tell I was sarcastic so he was aware I was angry, but he was too stupid to know why. "Wa, Yoon Mi, you havent changed at all, hows your parents? Oh wait do they still live with you?Do you have a job?Or is that still the same too?" So Jin asks with an evil tone. I bite my lips as hard as I can and I start to taste blood in my mouth. Chanyeol could feel the tension between us. "Umm hey guys lets just eat and chat ok?" Chanyeol says hoping to fix the situation, but just makes it worse. So Jin raises an eyebrow and sits beside Chanyeol and flips her hair to one side. I just scoff and roll my eyes. I grab my bread and eat fast so I can leave. "Uuugh, gross, I knew you havent changed, no manners." I roll my eyes and my anger rises. With a mouthfull of bread I spit it at her face. "WHAT THE HELL!" She screams and gets up trying to wipe it off."Mian,your face made me lose my appetite, here lemme wash it off for you." I said glaring at her. I grab a cup of coffee that was on the table and pour it on her head. I throw the cup the the ground and step on it. "Annyeong,"chingu",mannaseo bangawo, najunge bwayo!" I say sarcastically as I turn around to leave."YA SONG YOON MI!YOU COME BACK!!" So JIn screams. I run out the bakery happy with my revenge."ASSSA!!!WOOO NAEGA HAENGBOKHAE!!!" I scream as I run down the street jumping and twirling.

 

A/N- Hey guys havent posted in a while, but here you go this chapter is a juicy one!Thxxx ByeeeeXD!!!