Chapter 2: It Just Got Worse

Im Falling!....In Love?

Chanyeol's P.O.V. 

We were all having fun and then I see Baekhyun starts to stare at this girl, i couldnt really tell what she lookes like, but she was hot,well from the side. So i decided to play a little fun trick on him. While he was distracted i threw a football at him. Me, Sehun, Kyungsoo and Jong In began to watch the ball go towards his head, but when Baekhyun turns his head to get a better look at the girl the ball passes him and goes straight towards the girl! "Oh no!" I thought. BONK! It hit her head!!! "Ah !" I was gonna go apologize,but then she picked up the ball and chucked it right at my head! "YAH!!!" I screamed. Then i heard her scream,"DAEUME JOSIMHAERA!" Wait i heard that voice before,but it cant be. Then i heard Sehun start laughing and saying,"Daebak hyung! She totally owned you!" "YAH SHIKKEUREO!" I screamed back. I angrily walked towards where the girl was laying. Rubbing my head i slowly came behind her and stood there. She must have noticed so she sat up a turned around. She took off her glasses and...

"Song Yoon Mi?!" I was shocked. So shocked that I forgot why i came towards her in the first place. She was also very surprised to see me. 

Yoon Mi P.O.V.

"WHY THE HELL IS HE HERE!" I thought in my head i panicked, but i kept a straight face. "I never thought we would meet again, i was hoping not to." I said trying to be calm, but in my head i kept on getting flashbacks of high school. 

Flashback to Highschool Senior Year

I was walking around the school when Na So Jin, the arrogant and rich , i mean queenka of the senior class, came behind me and yanked my hair. "YAH!!!" I screamed at her with anger in my eyes. She held the same kind of anger in her eyes, but with a hint of evil. "You better back off Park Chanyeol, or else." She threatened me with an evil glint in her eyes, but i wasnt shaken up by it. "Or else?" I said ready to fight. Then all her possy showed up behind her ready to beat me up. I just laughed and said,"People like me dont need the help of a possy, bring it on!" I motioned my hand taunting her to come fight me. She got angrier and angrier then finally he said,"One on One combat, NOW!"(A/N-haha feels like street fighter) She motioned her possy to back up. I was ready to fight her, plus, i was the top fighter in, well, the whole school. As we passed punches and kicks i finally got her to the ground. To be honest it was a tough fight, but then Park Chanyeol pushed me off of So Jin. I was shocked and said,"YAH!!!WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" He anwered,"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" As he helped So Jin up and So jin put on her innocent and hurt face. I got so mad and said,"WHAT THE HELL CHANYEOL! You are supposed to be my partner to fight crime!" He didnt look at me and only helped So Jin, even though i had the most cuts from her long , fake nails. "Im not gonna be your partner to fight crime if your commiting them." He sighed. Then all went quiet and a smirk went on So Jin's face. "Chanyeol, i didnt do this So Jin...." Then So Jin pretended to pass out and Chanyeol never got to hear my explaination because after that day i never talked to him again and before we knew it high school was over and i moved away.

Back to Present Time 

It was silent then Min Hee and her friends started heading over and i stood up and Chanyeol's group started heading over as well. Chanyeol just coughed, rubbed the back of his neck and said,"Well i guess your style has changed, very revealing ." He said giving a smirk to his friends. Anger started slowly boiling up inside me. "Well i see you turned into a jackass over the years." I smirked at Min Hee and her friends and they all giggled. Chanyeol got really angry i could tell because his ears became really red, but before he could say anything Min Hee interupted by saying,"Hey arent you guys Exo?" I was confused,"Exo?" Finally Chanyeol gave that annoying little smirk and said,"Yeah, we are the most popular boy group ever, i know you want my autograph but sorry i dont have a pen or paper." He sighed pretended to be sad. I laughed at his arrogance. "What you think thats funny?" He said. "If you are so famous how come i havent heard of you guys yet?" I retorted. "Because you have no online social life." He said looking straight at me while his guys laughed in the background, except one. 

"!" I stuck my tongue out.

"Shut up i have bigger s than you!" He smirked.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE WORN A BRA THEN!" I yelled.

"THEN GIVE ME YOURS! NEO PIRYEOEOBSO!" He chuckled. 

I covered my chest and looked at him straight in the eyes. "I thought you would grow up Park Chanyeol!" 

"I did grow up! Look at these abs!" He said trying to make me laugh, but i just frowned and started packing up. It was quiet for a second until Chanyeol yelled,"YAH!WAEGUERE?!YOUR SO GRUMPY AND YOUR NOT FUN ANYMORE?! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!" I closed my eyes tightly trying to hold back my tears. "NEO TTEAMUNAE PARK CHANYEOL! NEO TTEAMUNAE!!!AISSSH JINJJA!!" I screamed creating a very tense and quiet mood for everyone. Chanyeol just looked at me really confused. "Yedeura, gaja, its getting late." I said and i put my shirt on and packed my things. I was trying to leave, but Chanyeol help onto my wrist. Trying not to start sobbing i gave him a warning,"Yah, Park Chanyeol, let go of me." He replied firmly,"Andwea." As his grip became tighter on my wrist i screamed "Chanyeol I SAID LET GO!" But he kept his grip tight on me. Then i said,"Arasso, dont say i didnt warn you." Then i kicked him in the balls really hard. "OOOOHHHHH!" He grunted holding on to his crushed balls. I walked away with the ice box and said,"Gaja!" But i just heard talking and to my surprise they where asking for help carrying the stuff from the other EXO members! "YAH!!! MWOHANINGOYA?!" Then they stopped and they handed the items back. "YAH!! Min Hee, Jin-Ae, Soo Jung! Carry your own stuff! We dont need help and especially not from them!" I yelled glaring,all the boys looked at me in fear and froze, but then Chanyeol came up and grabbed my hand and the ice box and walked me to my car. "Yah! Do you wanna get kicked in the balls again!" I threatened him, but no response. I tried escaping from his grip, but it just got tighter. I finally gave up and let him put the ice box in the trunk. Then he pushed my back up against the car and asked," Naega wae?" He sighed looked down then back up at me. "Why am i the reason your like this?" The glint in his eyes became concerned yet strong. I avoided his gaze, but he moved my head back up to him. I felt him come closer, so i panicked and slapped him across the face."Omg what did i just do?!" I thought, but i acted as if it was intentional. I said nothing as i got into the driver seat putting on my seatbelt and locked the doors. I looked out my car window to see them all wave their goodbyes, but Chanyeol whispered something in Min Hee's ears and their was a doubtful look on her face, but then her face cleared up back to normal as she took out her phone and gave him something. I just looked away and pretended it didnt bother me. I rolled down my window and said,"Yah Min Hee! Stop flirting and get in!" I said half heartedly and rolled up my window. As we drove away Chanyeol never left his eyes off my car only until his friends dragged him back. 

In the car everything was quiet. Nobody wanted to mention anything because i guess they were scared of me. I lived my whole life like that. Im like a monster. I then turned around and they were all asleep and so was Min Hee. I the radio and the song Shes a Monster by Got7 came on.

She’s a monster
Modeungeol gatchwosseo
Bujokhan ge eobseo
Onmomi maeryeok deongeori

Eolgure nunkoip
Mommaeen srain
Oh baby i like everything ’bout you

She’s a monster
Chimyeongtareul iphyeo
Nareul jeaphaesseo
Umjigil suga eobseo

Neon naui monster, monster
Na bokjonghalge
Nae simjangeul neoege bachyeo 

>http://www.kpoplyrics.net/got7-shes-a-monster-lyrics-english-romanized.html<

Only then did i shed a small tear. I really wanted to let it all out, but i was afraid to wake them up. I quickly wiped it away as i arrived to each of Min Hee's friend's dorms. It was around 8 o'clock at night because it took like 30 minutes to pick everyone up, 3 hours to drive there, spent 3 hours there, 3 hours to drive back and 30 minutes to drop people off. It was a long tiring day, especially because i saw Chanyeol. It made my heart tired and hurt with all these emotions, the emotions that i havent felt in a long time that i wished i didnt have to feel again, but things just got worse. All these thought ran threw my head as i showered. I quickly finished and got out and i was going to check my phone, but it was outside."Min Hee!" I screamed from the bathroom."Wha...what!" she stuttered. I just paused and asked,"Shigan mwoya and why are you stuttering?" then i gasped."Are you trying on my clothes again?! I swear if i catch you putting on my clothes neo jugeonanda!" i threatened as i got out the shower and changed into a big sweater and shorts. I quickly came out to beat her up, but surprisingly she was on her bed with her phone."Mwo?" she asked innocently. "Ani." I said as i walked past her drying my hair. She just laughed and said,"Unnie i only stuttered because i thought i did something wrong again," she said while getting off her bed to get her towel."Unnie, jinjja museowo, Hulk cheoreom." I glared at her remark and surprise attacked her by throwing my big bear at her as i sat on my bed, but she was too fast and got into the bahroom and locked the door behind her."YAH!" i yelled playfully."WEIRDO!" i yelled."HULK-UNNIE!" she yelled back. I laughed while sitting on my bed and thought,"Min Hee always knows how to bring up my bad mood." While Min Hee was in the shower i started thinking about today again and i just got mad again so i hugged a pillow and nestled my face into it cussing and crying."Nae mauem apa" I whispered to myself as i clenched my heart. I sobbed as quietly as possible. I cried and punched my pillow for a good 10 minutes then i heard the shower turn off. I quickly layed in bed as i covered myself in the blanket making sure not to show my crying face. Then i hear Min Hee come out the bathroom.  

"Unnie, cha?' Min Hee asked. I didnt answer, i just wanted to be alone."Yoon Mi Unnie?" she called once again. I didnt answer that time either."Oh she must be asleep then." Min Hee said to herself."Unnie jinjja himduero-kkaba, she usually takes really long to fall asleep." "Min Hee was right, i usually take like 2 hours to fall asleep" I thought to myself."I used to sleep well until my life became a living hell," I closed my eyes tightly and tears fell as i thought about the bad things."No childhood, stupid parents never gave a about me,and now Channie... eermm...umm i mean Chanyeol." i sighed."I should stop this urge to call him Channie, it will just make the memories fly through my head and peirce through my heart, i can take it anymore." These thoughts ran through my head as i layed in bed letting the tears run down and waiting for Min Hee to fall in a deep sleep. 

A/N- Alright Guys! That was the second chapter! Hope you liked it! I worked hard even on all the outfits so ya!!! Chapter 3 may come late! Thxxx Byeeee!!!