Kim vs Park

Infused. [discontinued]

It’s me.

It always been me.

 

 The nerd, the psycho, the outcast. My mother always told me that I was special. She always said that I was different. She told me that I could be myself and fit in well with the other kids. After mother passed away from a sickness...

It was never the case.

My name is Lee Sungmin and I am 18 this year. I have been attending Kaehan High since 2014. I’m in the second year now. Finally, I thought that if I was a senior, I could be everything. The powerful, the respected.

Bang.

“Lee Sungmin. Where is my money?” Kangin pushed the smaller against the wall. Sungmin whimpered, not saying anything as he looked onto the ground. “Don’t make me repeat boy.” Kangin threaten as Ryeowook and Donghae hid at a corner, mentally slapping their faces for not being able to help the innocent boy.

I’m helpless again… Powerless… and the outcast.

Sungmin’s eyes were filled with tears threatening to slip if this gets any worst. Then suddenly, he heard an angelic voice, yet stern but filled with power. “Yah. Kangin-ah. Leave him alone. Find yourself another target.” Leeteuk spoke as he walked towards the smaller and stretched out his hand to help the poor boy. “Yah. Jungsoo, this isn’t your business. Get out before I get my man to come after you.” Leeteuk smirked at the buff man and told him that if he dared he could go ahead and do it. He gives no to the other. “Come on child. From today onwards, you are under my care.” Leeteuk gave Sungmin an assuring smile and looked up at the fuming Kangin and spoke sternly once again “And you, . Touch him, and I will promise you that I will bring you entire kingdom down. Zhoumi, have Sungmin transfer school and attend ours.” Leeteuk instructed Zhoumi, his most trusted right-side man. “Yes Master. I’ll get ready for him. Young master Sungmin, please, come with me.” Zhoumi bowed the last time before escorting the younger back to the Park household.  Ryeowook and Donghae looked at Sungmin with awe as the teary eyed boy walked past them. “Hae, did he just got accepted to the Park family?” Ryeowook whispered to Donghae as the boys ran towards Leeteuk. “Teukie Hyung!” Donghae rushed towards Leeteuk and hugged the older tightly. Leeteuk ruffled the younger and gave Ryeowook’s head a soft pat as he asked how the two was doing in school. Ryeowook and Donghae both blabbered loads of story of how Sungmin has been bullied by the Kim clan and Leeteuk swore with his life that he would protect this boy till the day he dies.

 

“Yah, Hyukjae!” Kyuhyun shouted at the sleeping monkey as he struggled to finish their work. “Young Master Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk, Master Park is back.” Henry announced as the master of the household, Kangta stepped into the study room. “Father.” Both the young masters bowed with respect as they echoed out his name. “Well, Kyuhyun and Hyukjae. What are you both doing here? Where is Jungsoo?” Their father questioned with caution as he looked around the room. Light footsteps were heard down the hallway as it get closer to the room. “Father. I’m sorry for being late.” Leeteuk bow as he greeted the older. “Father, this is Sungmin. From today onwards, he is going to join our clan.” Kangta was pleased that the oldest son has did he’s job in protecting the younger and allowed Sungmin to join the clan of the Park family but yet cautious as he brought Leeteuk to another room asking him if Sungmin was infused. Both Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk looked up at the bunny looking boy who their older brother has brought back, which was teary eyed but yet cute looking. Eunhyuk didn’t had much interest in the boy but only felt pity for the boy. In the other hands Kyuhyun was very much attracted by the smaller.

“Yah.”

“You bunny looking thing” he scoffed. “Stop it Kyu. He’s scared of you.” The other tried to shut the other.

Sungmin continued to stare blankly at the floor and thought of what just happened. Is it real that he would be strong again? That he wouldn’t be bullied anymore? Sungmin then suddenly dropped himself to the ground and started sobbing. “Now look what you’ve done!” Eunhyuk scolded the maknae as he made his way to the smaller boy. “Sungmin right? I have heard about your issue in Kaehan.” Eunhyuk sighed as he pat softly on his back. “You are with the Park clan now, you are with us now. We will protect you.” The man then gave the boy an assuring smile as he stood up and look over at Kyuhyun who was dying of jealousy inside.

“Why the heck would I care about him? He- He is nothing to me.” Kyuhyun thought in his head as he folded his arm.  “Dear brother, sulking isn’t going to help you get him. You do like him do you?” Eunhyuk looked into Kyuhyun’s eyes as he used his mind communication powers to hold an ‘emergency’ conversation with his younger brother. Kyuhyun then frown at the older who was smiling from ear to ear as he looked at the maknae’s flustered reaction.

“I’m leaving you two. I’ll be in my room if you need me.” Kyuhyun then sprinted out of the room to avoid himself from being embarrassed. “Oh and hyung, don’t forget. Powers aren’t supposed to be shown to humans.” Kyuhyun then quickly send Eunhyuk a message just before he is 5 feet away from the room.

 

Autor's note:
Hello guys~ If you were wondering why this chapter is up, that is because I had been inspired to write as I saw the support you guys gave to Infected and as well as Infused. n-n I didn't expect such a respond as I have not even upload any chapters on this fic. Yet so many of you came to sub ;_; Thank you guys so much~ Alrighty, as usual, comments are welcomed! Give me ideas! Do sub if you haven't ^^ Good night/Good morning/Good afternoon wherever you are!~

♥, 

(If you have any questions, please feel to ask them here: http://ask.fm/KyuPurpleEgg)

Also, this fic have not been checked and gone through yet, please forgive my grammer or spelling mistakes!