#2

11:11

I hope you guys don't miss the A/N on each chapter, they're really important! 8D Enjoy!

TOKI

12 Nov, 10:00

I played Kibum's guitar as he hummed along in the shower after yet another basketball training, horribly out of tune and making me laugh. I set the guitar down as he exited in fresh clothes and wrapped me up in his arms.

"Just let me throw these in the laundry," he said, pinching the bridge of my nose fondly before disappearing down the stairs. I flicked through the different DVDs he had in his room, finally deciding on Mamma Mia, one of my all time favourites. Just as I popped it into the player, Kibum re-entered the room, carrying a huge bowl of good smelling popcorn. I sniffed the air hungrily and he laughed, pulling me gently to sit on the bed with him.

The movie started and I lay blissfully against him, contend with him feeding me popcorn. We sang along to the different songs playing, but his throat wasn't in the best condition so he sounded far too horrible. I winced, forbidding him to sing.

"But I want to!" he whined.

"At the expense of my eardrums," I accused him, flicking a kernel at him.

"Yah!" he shouted, grabbing me fluffy yellow treats and throwing them at me. I squealed as I scrambled up and returned the favour. We started yelling as we threw the snack at each other, so that his whole room became a popcorn lover's fantasy.

"I'm going to get you!" he yelled, coming at me, and I ran away, giggling. He grabbed me by the waist and turned in circles, and soon I was surredering and beeging to be put down, my head already woozy from all the turning.

"You silly girl," he said, planting me back on my own two feet and kissing my forehead. I kissed him back on the cheek and he held e just as the theme song Mamma Mia came bursting onto screen. We laughed and beamed at each other, but out of the corner of my eye, I saw someone that made my heart still.

Lizzie.

She was in a one piece dress and was looking up at us from Kibum's front gate. Kibum's window in his room was huge, so she had a plain view of what we were doing. I could see the mournful expression on her face and I whispered into Kibum's ear about Lizzie's presence. He looked out the window, and then pulled down the blinds.

"Kibum!" I protested.

"What?" he said, shrugging his shoulders as he pulled me to roll on his bed.

I wriggled out of his grasp and slapped his arm gently.

"I think she really likes you," I said seriously.

"I know," he said.

"Then?"

"Then?"

"Aren't you going to do something about it?"

"Why should i?"

"Because the poor girl really likes you and if I was I'd be heartbroken!"

"You want me to date her?"

"No!"

"See."

"But still!" I protested again.

Kibum sighed as he looped an arm around my waist.

"Toki, I've spoken to her brother about her before. Leeteuk said she was obsessed, has pictures of me blown up and articles about me in the school newspaper carefully cut and filed. He told me it was a phase and I probably should stay away from her to let her grow out of it, so that's what I'm doing," he shrugged, and then added, "besides, you're the only one I love."

He had me with that last line and I sighed, leaning my head against his shoulder while we watched Sophie find out about her real dad. Kibum seemed to sense that I wasn't totally at ease though, for her hugged me extra tight and whispered, "Don't worry, I'll keep you safe."

Assured by his words, I finally set my heart at ease and we finished the movie all the way until Donna wed her longtime beau.

I trust you Kibum.

~
 

"Kibum, dude!" Jonghyun, Kibum's best friend, hi-fived him just as we entered class. Lizzie, as usual, was following us, but my fears were assuaged by Kibum squeezing my hand and calmly leading me into class. Lizzie stood at the door, partially hidden, as we took our seats.

"How are you gonna celebrate your birthday?" Jonghyun asked, thumping on his desk to the tune of happy birthday. Kibum and I exchanged knowing looks. It was his 18th birthday tomorrow and after his training, we planned to catch a late night show and dinner. Jonghyun stopped thumping as he saw our exchange of glances.

"Aw man! Are you guys going to celebrate it together?! Kibum, I can't believe what you're doing to me! We used to go to clubs and girl hunt and - "

Before Jonghyun could say anymore, Kibum had already clamped a hand over his mouth. I raised an eyebrow at Kibum and he smiled sheepishly, mouthing the words last time at me. I just shook my head, amused. as Kibum and Jonghyun started to get into a mock sword fight, making karate sounds as they dueled back and forth.

Lizzie was smiling too, as she watched Kibum, and once again I was moved by the intensity of her gaze on him. I watched her quietly, until the school bell rang and she disappeared from the door in a flurry. Kibum snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"Toki? Everything okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, fine," I smiled, and he smiled back as he slipped into the seat next to mine.

No matter how intense Lizzie's gaze was, it couldn't be more intense than the love I had for Kibum.

======================================================================================================================

A/N : There you go guys, the second chapter! By the way, I missed out the date on the first chapter & I've put it in now. :D I'm really heartened to read all the responses you guys have given me, thank you so much. <3 Right now I have another two stories I'm working out on pen and paper, (HAHAHAHAHA), so get ready for those too! Other than that, I hoped you guys liked this chapter & thanks for reading! I love you all. <3

Comment Replies:

Squirrel -- YES I DID MAAAA LOOOOVE. <3 Yes, I know you stalk me HAHAHAHHAHAHA. 8D I love you mooooaaar squirry. <3

mickey_mouse -- That;s good actually HAHAHHAHA! I know, he is such a dork! XD

Sammery  -- Gosh Michelle, I love you so much. As always you never fail to make me smile with your comment (:

b2utyvipgirlfriend -- Love ya, thank you so much! ;3

airhead98 -- Then am I y too? HAHAHAHAHHA. 8D Thank you for your feedback, I loved your comment <3 /willinglytakesyourlove&support <3

CassiopeiaLove -- Glad you thought it was awesome unnie! <3 Here's your update <3

beastforever6 -- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA technically lots of people always wish for things at 11:11 and apparently wishes are supposed to come true then, but I don't really catch every 11:11 ;/

WinaKpop -- So glad you decided to try, thank you so much <3

rockerchickz -- I always add ish or ly to words to make my own, so I guess we're the same HAHAHAHH! :D 

lee_xuan -- YES STALKER LIZZIE!

domoluvs -- HAHAHAHHAHA, you're too cute :3

onkeyjongmintae -- LOL REE YOU EPIC WOMAN. <3 Yes, our dear Key (:

tawphawt -- Glad cha' think so (:

MissHoaLan -- That's good to hear! I hope you enjoy the rest of my story, thanks for checking it out (L) 

Mimikory -- That's the effect I was aiming for!

Julley -- I love you so much, thank you for supporting me again dongsaeng! <3 Maybe something is? I have this knack for twisting things 8D But, enjoy lovely, thanks again! <3

nguyenmyblob -- Awwwww, that was so nice of you, thank you lovely! <3

MissImagination -- You're too sweet! >< Thank you so much! <3

shineeloveroverload -- & I must thank you for supporting me again <3

fattyice2 -- I will dear, so great that you like this <3

FruitxLover -- Awww, thank you so much for your comments dear! <3

Lila1414 -- I honestly smiled so wide when I saw your comment! I was quite worried about the first chapter actually, great that you liked it! I will try to update more often, thanks sweetie! <3

deathbychocolat -- Awww, thanks so much, & good that you love Lizzie here :D

xemmiree -- Another familiar person! Thanks for the support, once again. :D Hoped you like this chapter! <3

NumberOneShawol -- HAHAHAHAHAH, I was debating whether to change it to him but I wanted to do a Key fic so nahhhh. XD <3

NinjaLunara123 -- HAHHAHA, heythereagain! Thank you, love ya 8D <3

jjongisluv -- WHOA. You had a guy stalker like that o.o Must have been scary. ;_; LOL, you made me laugh, I don't want to imagine about that HAHAHAHAH! Thanks anyway 8D <3

kwin_shine143 -- Creeper she is! Thank you <3333

RemIsMee -- I have to agree with you there, hands down! 8D Thank you, adorable muffin. ;3

hi_and_bye -- Well, not everyone believes in it but many people make wishes during 11:11, like on tumblr everyone was gushing about not missing 11:11 on the 11th of November (I missed it ;_;) Thank you sweetie! <3