Simple Things

2.34

2:13AM

A few days later.
Kibum was feeling better.
He really was.
At least he tried to tell him this by himself.

He was laying in his bed, trying to sleep and blend out everything.
But Kibum couldn't.
These feelings just won't go away.

People say so much but don't mean it.
They say it but never react like that.
Feels like broken promises.

'Start accepting that you're not as important to him as he is to you', Kibum was thinking.

Loving someone hurts so much.

"I am cursing distance. I am cursing words. I am cursing everything else.", he yelled into his room. "Can I just please start the ignoring thing again? And drift away slowly... . It's not fair if you feel like a toy, being played with..", Key whispered more with tears build up in his eyes. "Look for someone else...it's better...I am not good enough any day any time..my jealousie and everything else will kill this...", Kibum was sobbing.
"Do you even know why I think like this? Do you know? Have you heard me saying something I told you like everyday the last days? Have you said it? No. You didn't.."

Just then Simple Things from Michael Carreon was playing.

"Oh off! This will never be an happy ending!"

This was the moment when Kibum decided to shut himself away from everyone.
No one and nothing could hurt him again.

"Goodbye."