Parasite

Fangs and Claws (On Hold)

I was sitting in class when it happened,honestly I could care less but it's not everyday you witness a teacher and a student kissing up against the classroom door. Now this will be main topic all day maybe it will divert everyone's attention off of me for once. I only started school this year.A place so different from my last school. People here treat me like a disease, a parasite that wormed her way into the school. In all my seventeen years of living have I not in countered being bullied until this year. 

Maybe they have something against my kind. We are naturally nice and get along with everyone which kinda makes us targets I guess. 

The intercom came on and I heard my name being called. As I was making my way towards the door I over heard a group of girls conversation."Is she finally getting expelled?" Said one girl known as Bethany. "Hope so she doesn't belong here,damn parasites think they are better than anyone else". Now I can tolerate being called names but really the parasite nickname is starting to piss me off. I guess they have nothing better to do.

 If they would of got to know me maybe they would realize I'm not even a "so called parasite". I guess what I was taught growing up is actually true mutts are stuck in their own little world caring only for themselves. 

Feeling a little daring I turned my head and made eye contact with Bethany and spoke to her telepathically."I would advise you to shut your muzzle mutt or I'll have to put you in your place" satisfied with the shocked looked on her face I happily made my way to the office.

The closer I got to the office my bravery died down. It didn't show on my face but I was kinda scared that they are going to expel me. The headmaster didn't even like me but alas he was forced to let me attend this school. I remembered our first encounter.

  ~FlashBack~

"Mr. Jeanson you will have a new student coming and I expect you to take care of her while she is here"said a brown haired male. He wasn't telling the headmaster he was threatening him. "What is she?" He asked in a shaky voice. Like i wasn't even there what a douche. The brown haired male just smiled." That is none of your concern but I'll tell you this; she's from A-Serta now if you'll excuse me I have other matters to attend to, come along Harmony"the male said as we left. Leaving the headmaster to come to his conclusion "A ing parasite!"  _______________________________