1st Day

Too Many Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L-Black

Yujin- Blue

Eunji- Green

Jaewook- Grey

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ls P.O.V

*CRASH!*

What is all the noise, seriously its only 5:30 in the morning, even my alarm isn’t that loud; wait what is making the noise? , if it is her again then I will really start to get annoyed, she already made me wake up three times THREE TIMES why because of her sleep walking, shouting and eating in the middle of the night, the first time I let it slide because I thought it was a cute habit, the second time I was slightly irritated but I still let it go, but the third time she poured water all over me which reminds me I have to buy some locks to put on the door and it hasn’t even been a day and she is already driving me nuts and now all this noise in the morning.

 

“No no no no no…-What’s wrong with her now?-Ahhh! Why oh why” She needs mental help, I’m sure of it.

 

 

“What’s wrong Yujin-ssi” Not that I really want to know

 

 

“…-You!” OH No!

 

 

“Me-…”

 

 

“You…You ate it didn’t you” I what…?

 

 

“I ate it…?”

 

 

“I knew it, you ate my newly bought Pocky sticks” I knew It, She is crazy

 

 

“Excuse me but I don’t know what you are talking about”

 

 

“Well then who ate it?” She raised her eyebrow.

 

 

“I don’t know…you” …I just wanted a proper sleep

 

 

“I would know if I ate it” And I would know if I ATE IT....seriously....

 

 

“Well if it wasn’t me or you then you must have a rat in your apartment or something”

 

 

“Are sure that the rat isn’t you?” she smirked as if she hit the bull’s eye. Please,

 

 

“Excuse me!?”

 

 

“I only got it yesterday” oh no, don’t tell me she is going to cry or something,

 

1 Hour Later

 

 

“Yujin-ssi are you alright”

 

 

“No…-Omg I forgot to give you the rules for living here” Sigh …

 

 

“OK so what are the rules?”

 

 

“Rule No1- Do not touch my food(...)

Rule No2- Do not touch my things (like i would)

Rule No3- Do not come into my room (Why would I)

Rule No4- Buy your own food (...)

Rule No5- Do not meddle in my business (I think i wouldnt in the first place)

Rule No6- Do Not interrupt my TV time (...)

Rule No7- If you have and spare change feel free to put it in the jar where I-We use it for any repairs(Suree)

Rule No8- Do Not interrupt my Sleep(...I would Never)

 

And well that’s about it”…-Wow No Wonder she has no roomate

 

 

“Uh…-You have a lot of Do Nots”

 

 

“Well Rule are rules” …

 

 

“Uhh ok, well I guess since I’m up now I will get ready to go to work”

 

 

“Wow so early”...is she for real

 

 

“Yujin-ssi we did waste 1 hour talking about a Pocky thief and about the rules”

 

 

“Oh Yeah, what’s the time now- Omg ahhh its 6:45 I have work in 15 minutes why didn’t you tell me sooner”

 

 

“…” I Don’t Even….

 

 

“Anyway I’m going and just for today I will allow you to use my food if you’re hungry” …

 

 

“…-Thanks”

 

 

Like that she left, such a strange woman, if I can even call her that I mean yesterday she looked so nice and feminine and now what happend.

I am really going to have a talk with Hoya, how could he do this to me well it’s my own fault for not looking into it, sigh, I guess I will go to work too…

I really wonder why people talk to me so much I understand I am new but I’m a busy person and on the first day I am stuck with an annoying person called Su-Sungwoo? Sung-hoon? Whatever even worse he has to be my manager ‘oh L not this but that, Did you not hear me, Do you need any help’ am I a 5 year old who needs help, no, so why.

 I would prefer it if it was that other guy uh Dongwoo was it, he seems less annoying although he can be quite talkative though but not as annoying as the other one so I don’t really care.

There is still no sign of Hoya and I’m still annoyed by his choice of a ‘Roommate’ what is wrong with him, here I thought a guy and a girl together would cause a massive controversy, well I guess it has changed a lot since I last visited , just wait till I find him.

 

“L” That better not be Sunyou again or was it sungwook,

 

Oh it’s Jae at least it’s not songhyuk.

 

 

“Oh Jae what are you doing here” it better be important.

 

 

“I was just wandering about, and I thought I could drop by to see how you’re doing, well seems like you’re doing fine”… He wants something doesn’t he…?

 

 

“What do you want?”

 

 

“L do you really think I would come just to ask you for something” …….hes showing that smile of his again

 

 

“…- Yes”

 

 

“-Well I do need a favour” I knew it

 

 

“What is it?”

 

 

“You see I need something from Eunji since she has it at the moment so I was wondering-“

 

 

“You were wondering”

 

 

“Yes I was wondering if you can ask Eunji if I could have it now”

 

 

“So you want me…to ask your sister…if you can receive something…that’s already yours…when you can just call her”

 

 

“Yes” …

 

 

“No”

 

 

“Whyy” oh no he better not use his annoying aegyo again

 

 

“Why can’t you do it yourself” here it comes

 

 

“Because I can’t…inngg…Wahh…Buing Buing…LLL”

 

 

 

As it continued for 5 minutes…I had to give in since it was so freaking annoying

 

 

“Ugh fine but please don’t ever do that again” he better buy me something good

 

 

“Assa! Go to Sunshine today because she is visiting her friend” I’m still surprised she has any friends, I’m pretty sure they are only after her money,

 

 

“Ok so what time?”

 

 

“Uh- I think around 1”

 

 

“What that’s in 5 minutes…Are you an idiot”

 

 

“Hey at least I came

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter