Daily Life

Too Many Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin- Blue

Mrs Kim- Gold

Eunji- Green

Hoya- Purple

L- Black

Jaewook- Grey

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

5 years ago

 

“Are you really saying that right now?” I screamed my once love filled eyes for him full of everlasting tears of confusion and anger. I could not understand he said he he loved me, I loved him too we promised to be together now all I have received is sadness. I tried to stop crying but I couldn’t stop and my throat hurt too much from shouting at him, cursing him for breaking a promise. I will never forgive him for breaking a promise, and now I’m alone again standing in the hallway of my apartment watching him turn away and leave, each step of his breaking my heart into pieces. At the moment only anger filled me and made me think love is pointless, it's full of Too Many Regrets and regrets can’t be made right again…

 

‘I’m Sorry…’

 

~

 

Waking up is too much effort, how do people manage to wake up so early? Seriously I swear god forgot to add waking up juice in me when he put me in this messed up world. Well now I’m up I guess there’s nothing else to do but wash up, even getting out of bed is a hassle.

 

I walk of over to open the curtains and my feet decide to trip on a flat surface and now I’m injured and hungry, if anyone was here right now they would probably think I’m a mental person. I try to get up and open the curtains and as I do so BOOM the sun wants to freaking blind me it’s meant to be winter not the middle of summer and as I roll around like a vampire being disintegrated there’s a knock, as if I already haven’t done enough now I have to walk to the door.

 

I look at the screen and see the landlady, as if my day already isn’t bad now I have to answer to the old woman. Mrs Kim, a 47 year old woman who acts like she owns the whole building, which she does but not the point she is the most frustrating and annoying person ever in the face of the earth why you ask because she just somehow manages to annoy you without a reason sigh. On the other hand, she is really nice and her cooking is really good so I can’t really complain…

 

 

“Hello Yujin~” sigh I have to act nice again now,

 

 

“Hello to you too Mrs Kim.” Smile, Smile, Smile,

 

 

“Yujin, you know you have to pay this months and last month’s rent which I am afraid you haven’t.” Oh no, I completely forgot arggghhhh.

 

 

“UH, Don’t worry Mrs Kim I will pay you as quick as possible.”

 

 

“Ok Yujin but do pay soon your like a daughter I never had and I don’t want to kick you out.”

 

Sure you don’t, keep on smiling, smile, smile. Oh who am I kidding urghhh with that I shut the door, great now I have more problems I always knew god hated me.

 

First a mental note to myself get a new roommate to help pay, my old roommate left me just like everyone else she said I was too much to handle, the nerve of her. Anyway operation find a new roommate is on the go urghhh this will be difficult, so first I will just have a nice sleep, scratch that I have work today don’t I, maybe I’ll just call in sick. That won’t work little miss perfect will just start throwing a tantrum again this is why befriending the shop owners daughter is not a good idea, especially someone as childish as her…

 

Sigh, another day at work in the Sunshine Florists Flower shop - one of the best flower shops in the country, why? Because it sells the 'most beautiful and exotic as well as rare flowers’ costing thousands which I find a bit stupid they are just flowers you can pick some from the road for free.

 

Watching the people walk in and out is just so thrilling I could do it all day (sarcasm). I don’t know why they come here, sure the flowers might look really nice but can’t they just pick some flowers from the side of the road, road flowers are nice too, how hard is it to pick a flower.

 

How do they understand the pain of standing on one spot and putting flowers together whilst forcing a smile at strangers when they come to tell the order, sometimes the order is so complicated I don’t know how people manage to figure out the names of flowers and pronounce them. I am so thankful that someone managed to create a simpler name for the flowers and a good filing system for them. It’s almost break and I have just finished the last order I have received, just as I was about to go for my break I hear my name.

 

 

“Yujinnie~” Oh no not her again,

 

 

“Eunji, how are you?” Not that I want to know,

 

 

“I am really happy! did you know one of my best childhood friends had recently come to Korea?” Finally someone else to take care of her instead of me,

 

 

“OH! that sounds great you should really meet up with your friend soon.” And by soon I mean now,

 

 

“Don’t worry I am going to meet him now.” Assa! God finally listened to me,

 

 

“Ooo seems like you’re really close.” I wiggle my e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter