CHAPTER 3

Will we.....?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

// I made a few changes on character's name. Sorry.^^

 

After the announcement of Baekhyun and Saera engagement made by Baekhyun’s father himself, Chairman of Byun group Byun BaekHo, both of them are decided to meet at hotel rooftop.

Both of them are starring at the Seoul night scenery like they are amazed of the lighting of the city but actually they are feel suffocated with the awkwardness. Especially Baekhyun, after knowing Chanyeol is liking Saera how can he possibly married to this girl. He won’t stabs Chanyeol plus he saw Chanyeol’s shocked expression just now. Baekhyun already explain everything to Chanyeol and even promise to talk to his father but still he is worried about his friend feeling.

“Ehem!..we haven’t greet great each other properly yet, right?” Oh Saera try to start the conversation. “Hello, I’m Oh Saera.”

“Erm.. I’m Byun Baekhyun from Byun Group”. Baekhyun introduces himself in mendatar tone and not even looking at Oh Saera.

Aigee what a manner man you are. How can I going to marry you. Heol!.

Silence hit them again.

“Don’t you have something to tell me or to talk to?? If not, let’s get inside. It’s freezing here!” Saera just can’t wait anymore.

“We are not going to marry. Even we have to, at least not to each other.” Baekhyun try to start the conversation. He knows he will hurt the girl by spell out those word but it’s better for him to be bold and honest.

Any women who heard the statement will be hurt unless they are robot. Even though she had the same feeling in which not wanting to marry to someone she don’t know but those words hit her hard in the face and heart. Am the one who should say that first. Did I just miss the timing. Aishhh!!

“Well good then for both of us since we are in the same thought!”Saera beamed while trying to keep her poker face. “You know, this totally ridiculous. Especially to me since I’m just back from London and didn’t expect my parents to get me marry this early and to someone I don’t even know”

“Ok. I’ll talk to my father about this, and soon will make an announcement about this mistake.” Not wanting to have a long conversation.

“Me too wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter