CHAPTER1

Will we.....?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At incheon airport. The arrival of flight from London.

*Oh Saera POV

It’s 8 am in the morning. Someone will be fetch me right..? I look at my Lady-Datejust Pearlmaster Rolex watch. Dad probably on his way to the office, mom might be preparing for her speech on her association opening and that rascal is obviously not wake up yet and sleep soundly in his suite. The only one would be loyal to fetch me is Park Ahjuhsi, our house Chief Butler. He is also someone who will take a good care of me, in other words he is in charge of guarding me and my second father. Oppss!

While I am in my own thoughts…

“Nuna!! This way..!” A scream voice from a handsome man while holding a board that shows my name Oh Saera and some cheesy words “Our Pretty Nuna!!”. Erghh!! Oh Sehun!! this rascal, you are embarrassing me dongsaeng, good enough he is my only nam-dongsaeng(younger brother) if not  he might get an instant neck slice from me.

“Yah! Do you have to hold that sloppy board?” ( Sehun is hugging me tightly and kiss my head *honestly my hair)

“Who cares about the board…! Nuna, you know right I have been missing you for these 2 months.” Sehun jokingly said while winking to me. Urmmm.. this kid, he and his lame joke, can never be apart. He and my parents just  visited  me last spring.

“Yeah..yeah, I know.” While patting his head. “ Sehun-ah, I’m really tired right now.” I said as I give him a lets-go-home-look.

“Alright! Let’s get t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter