Why am I here again?

Just Stay Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2-Why am I here again?

Miyoung woke up early in the morning thinking she was back at home and soon her mother would call her and her sister down to breakfast. Then her sister would try to have a conversation with her but Miyoung wouldn’t care. But her days like before had come to an end, she dragged herself to the bathroom which was attached to her room. She looked at herself in the mirror and the image she saw was something she hadn’t seen in a while it was a reflection of a broken girl, with not just a broken heart but also a broken mind. Miyoung decided to take a shower and take this opportunity to fix herself. She walked back into the room to find a letter that had been passed on from under the door. She walked over to pick it up before tearing the top bit to see what was written inside.

My dear daughter Miyoung,

You hate your mother and sister for what we did don’t you, Mianhe jinja Mianhe after your father left our family, I only had you girls. You were and always will be my life you knew about your adoption and yet you still gave me to opportunity to love as my own daughter. I know I have made several mistakes in life that involved you girls as well but none were as far as this.

Your real father contacted me months ago about you saying he wanted his daughter back, I said no and hung up on him but he kept calling. He explained to me his story and even though my mind was saying yes because I felt guilty and selfish. For days I kept thinking about our call it would be more safe and joyful for you to live in Korea then here in Australia

The other day when you called me saying you got a call I knew who he was and why he was calling you. I said that I wouldn’t let him take you but once again I failed to be the perfect mother for you. I am sorry I’m leaving so suddenly but you need to become independent without me. Even though you are I know you would disagree and force me to take you trust me I would love to but your father wouldn’t have let me and he’s very powerful but don’t worry if you don’t like it here for more than a month than you can come here back to Italy where our home is I promise you that.

And the only reason I have left you there is for you to get to know your real identity and who you are and will always be. Miyoung remember you have to know you’re true self and then if you don’t like it come back to us, we will live our normal life imagining this was a bad dream.

You might hate me forever but remember I still love.

You’re Loving Mother And Sister

This was the story of Miyoung’s lif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter