Bitter Truth

Just Stay Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1- Bitter Truth

Hazel eyes almost grey were the only thing visible in the dim light of the dark room, a funky odour surrounded the room. Chains, weapons and whips were stuck on the wall making a wall. The girl also known as Miyoung was laying there in a dead form, covered in bruises, blood with her clothes ripped as if a beast tore her body. Her body pained all over, she opened her eyes with such difficulty. Her eyes looked around before stopping at the faint shadow of the door. She moved her hands to find them cuffed then moved her legs also cuffed. She looked at her clothes all ripped and found her bruises going bloody again. The door opened wide enough for sunlight to appear in and create a way till her. She didn’t dare look up her eyes followed the shadow of the person that approached her before the person tilted her head up and looked her dead in the eyes.

Miyoung had that dream again, she called it dream because it made her feel better inside almost giving her hope it was better than calling it a nightmare. That was Miyoung for you, although she despised men she always cared for women around her whether it was her adopted mother and yes she knew she was adopted and she didn’t care she loved her life except the fact that boys were in it. Well she really didn’t talk to them nor did they, always afraid and scared of her.

Her mother called her and her younger sister downstairs as she placed her plate of breakfast for Miyoung and herself. She checked that she had everything for work before calling to her daughter to hurry up. Miyoung rushed down the stairs hoping not to face her sister with her bag on her shoulder and her uniform half worn. She quickly ate her breakfast with her mother before checking herself correctly in the mirror and making sure she had everything with her.

Although Miyoung was a good student to her teachers and fellow school mates, her perfect student image was always judged because of her looks. She had many tattoos located on her back, wrist, hands and waist, plus 5 ear piercings on each ear. Seeing her for the first time you would think of her as the bad student or the one who never attends class and is feared by everyone.

She saw her sister coming down with her uniform on although her younger sister wanted to solve the problem between her and Miyoung, but Miyoung had no intention on solving it. Other people would call Miyoung mean or sad for not forgiving her sister for a small thing like Miyoung’s sister Seoyeon making Miyoung’s boyfriend cheat on her with her own self. Although to some people this might not look like a big deal but to Miyoung it was they knew about her and her past life yet they had the nerve to do it. She wouldn’t have minded if he broke up with her and then got together with her sister after the cheating incident Miyoung moved her school and transferred to an all-girls school nearby. After the whole accident people had pitied her but also blamed her, this wasn’t her fault in any way possible but after moving to the all-girls school Miyoung after a long time had felt so accepted, so at place and so at peace.

By the time they left it was already 7:00am but it wasn’t such a hurry for Miyoung she still had an hour and half left till school started. She walked into the corridor that lead to the rooftop of the school but turned right to meet a dead end but walked in the dead end which lead to a secret room that only she knew of, she walked more into the room and found a door which lead to the rooftop. She lied down on the roof with the clouds as her shelter and the sun rays as her blanket nothing could ruin this for her. She wished for this life every day and got it, she belonged to an all-girls school her mother placed her here so she wouldn’t have any problem with boys.

She felt a small vibration in her pocket and then followed by her ringtone. She picked it and spoke…

‘Hello,’ She said but got no response, She greeted again but still no response, she did it again and still blank.

‘If this is a prank call, then I’m going to report you for wasting my time,’ she said as she was going to end the call. Suddenly a voice spoke

‘My daughter,’ the voice said Miyoung looked at her phone in confusion.

‘Hello um I think you’ve got the wrong number,’ she said. The voice again spoke

‘No this is Song Miyoung right, adopted daughter of Song Jongsuk and Song Seohyun, aged 16,’ the voice said, the voice sounded like a male.

‘HEY MISTER YOU BETTER LISTEN TO M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter