Broken Window Part Two

I'm Sorry

Suho was so confused. He wasn’t sure what exactly was going on, except for the fact that the maknae line was in huge trouble. He spoke in a deadly tone that was sure to scare the three younger members of the group. “What is going on?”

 

For now, Kai and Sehun and Tao seemed frozen, so Suho just sighed and let his eyes drift to the men fixing the balcony windows … wait … what? The balcony window was broken? Oh, they were dead. He shot a glare at Tao.

 

Tao was, although only by a year or a few months or so, was still older than Kai and Sehun, though they had dropped all respectful terms while speaking to each other. What was odd, though, was that Sehun seemed to be the most oldest mentally. Tao was emotional, like a teenager. He cried easily, while Kai did have his childish moments here and there, he tried to act responsibly and maturely. Though today, he had failed.

 

“Sir?”

 

Suho jerked out of his thoughts and realized that the men who had fixed the balcony window had finished - and obviously waiting for money. Suho sighed and watched as their manager payed for it without saying anything. He grimaced when he heard the price. It wasn’t exactly cheap.

 

The moment the men left, Suho turned to the three boys, who all flinched away from him. Suho just crossed his arms, about to scold them, when he realized that all three were giving him a pleading look. Confused, he stood silently for just a moment before realizing and turning around.

 

The rest of the members were standing and watching, obviously curious of Suho’s reaction. Suho sighed. The three of them didn’t want the others to witness their scoldings and punishments. He guessed that they especially didn’t want Chanyeol or Baekhyun to watch - they would surely laugh and tease. He raised an eyebrow at the rest of the members and said, “Go on. You don’t have to watch this.” He silently told Kris to stay with a slight nod, and thankfully Kris seemed to get the message.

 

He turned back to Tao, Kai and Sehun and crossed his arms. “Explain, he said shortly, and the three began to explain, trembling and interrupting each other.

 

“We didn’t mean to-”

 

“It was an accident-”

 

“We’re sorry-”

 

“Please, Hyung, don’t-”

 

“We really didn’t mean to break the windows or Kris Hyung’s cat-”

 

“You broke my cat?” Kris interrupted Sehun, narrowing his eyes. The three jumped and Suho watched as Tao and Kai sent Sehun a glare.

 

“It was an accident,” Kai offered warily, trying to read Kris’s and Suho’s expression.

 

Suho wanted to put his head in his hands. Being the leader was so hard, just as Kris knew. He just held up a hand and said, “Go to your rooms, the three of you. I suppose you can explain when your backsides are getting tanned.”

 

Tao gasped. “Suho Hyung!” he whined. “Please, don’t, please, please, please-”

 

“Tao.” Kris’s low voice rumbled out, and Tao gulped visibly. “Suho told you to go.”

 

Tao dropped his head and walked slowly away and upstairs, with Kai and Sehun both murmuring to each other.

 

Suho groaned when they disappeared, and put his head in his hands. “It’s hard being the leader, isn’t it?” Kris said.

 

“Yeah,” Suho sighed. He closed his eyes. “Do we really have to take them everywhere we go to make sure they don’t get in trouble?”

 

“They’re not little kids, they don’t have to be supervised all the time,” Kris pointed out, and Suho shot a glare at him. Kris just raised his hands defensively and said, “All right, all right. I suppose I can go deal with Tao so you deal with Sehun and Kai?”

 

“Yeah, go ahead,” Suho sighed. “Make sure he learns his lesson.”

 

“Of course,” Kris said, climbing up the stairs.

 

Suho heard Kris open the door and heard Tao’s whine and he said something in Chinese that Suho couldn’t hear because Kris closed the door.Suho sighed. He supposed he would have to deal with Sehun and Kai. He sighed again.

 

**********

 

Sehun watched Kai face-down on his bed, face in his pillow. “Jongin-ah?”

 

“What is it, Sehun-ah?”

 

“Are you crying?” Sehun asked warily.

 

“No.”

 

Sehun just sighed. He wanted some comfort, but he couldn’t exactly go to Kai, who he shared a room with. “I’m going to Luhannie Hyung,” he said and left when there was no answer from Kai.

 

He knocked on Luhan’s door before carefully walking in. He looked around. Only Luhan was on the bed, doing something on his phone. Luhan shared a room with Chen and Kris. He supposed Kris was busy with Tao. “Where’s Jongdae Hyung?” he asked.

 

“He went out for a walk with Xiumin.”

 

“Oh.”

 

“Do you need something, Hunnie?”

 

Sehun shuffled sheepishly and mumbled, “I wanted some comfort.”

 

“So you came to me?” Luhan asked, soundly slightly amused.

 

Sehun felt his cheeks flush and he muttered, “I suppose I can go to Kai. It’s okay, I guess.”

 

“Come here,” Luhan said with a grin, patting the spot beside him and Sehun sat down. Luhan put an arm around Sehun’s shoulders and said, “Nervous?”

 

“A bit,” Sehun admitted. “I don’t want a spanking.”

 

“I could always offer to spank you for Suho,” Luhan said, half jokingly, half seriously.

 

Sehun snorted. “You wouldn’t go lighter on me either.” He kind of wanted Luhan to spank him, though - he had seen the glint in Suho’s eyes, and decided that it definitely wasn’t safe.

 

“I wouldn’t,” Luhan agreed. He smiled before it faded. “I can tell Suho, if you want,” Luhan offered, now seriously. When Sehun didn’t reply and just flushed, he said with a chuckle, “I’ll tell him.”

 

“Promise to go easy on me?” Sehun asked pleadingly.

 

“No promises,” Luhan said with a grin before he shut the door gently.

 

Moments later, Luhan returned and Sehun gulped. He knew that Luhan wouldn't go easy on him, but he had a little bit of chance that Luhan would be calmer than Suho was at the moment.

 

Luhan just sat down and gestured to his lap. "Over."

 

Sehun bit his lip before slowly placing himself over Luhan's knees. He gasped when he felt Luhan grasp the waistband of his sweatpants and he begged, "Hyung ... please ... at least let me keep them on."

 

Luhan just yanked down his pants but to Sehun's relief, he said, "I'll be merciful on you this time and let you keep your underwear on."

 

"Thank-AH!" Sehun gasped when Luhan landed a swat without warning. “Ow!” he hissed. “Luhan H-Hyung! Ow!”

 

“Yeah, it probably hurts,” Luhan said with a shrug in his voice as he continued to swat Sehun.

 

“N-Not so hard, d-dammit!” Sehun snarled, and Luhan gave him an even tougher spank. “You said you would go easy on m-me!”

 

“I said I would think about it,” Luhan corrected, not stopping in his swatting even as he spoke. “And besides, you can’t really say that you don’t deserve this.”

 

Sehun sputtered, and kicked the floor, sulky. Luhan just swatted his thigh, making him howl and said, “Unless you want me to hand you over to Suho Hyung, I suggest you stay quiet and keep the attitude away.”

 

“You’re not much different from Suho Hyung,” Sehun sulked, pouting.

 

“No, I’m not,” Luhan agreed, “not when it comes to your safety. And besides, I doubt that Suho would let you keep on this like I let you.” He pulled the waistband of Sehun’s underwear and released it. Sehun winced at the sting.

 

“It wasn’t me who broke the window!” Sehun protested. “Tao kicked the soccer ball at it! And Kai accidentally broke Kris Hyung’s cat!”

 

“And how exactly did Tao break the window? How did Kai break the cat figurine?”

 

Sehun stayed silent, struggling to find a way to wriggle his way out of the hole he had dug himself even deeper into. He groaned and buried his head into his arms. “We might have been f-fighting over the soccer ball,” he whispered out. “And Kai and I were maybe wrestling-OW!”

 

“So you did take part in causing trouble?” Luhan prompted.

 

Sehun groaned. His backside hurt. Ow, ow, ow. “M-Maybe, just a l-little,” he whimpered. To his dismay, he felt tears began to swell up in his eyes. He inhaled a shaky breath and whispered, “Luhan H-Hyung, p-please, may I have a b-break?”

 

“No.”

 

Sehun bit his lip, swallowing as he struggled not to shed tears. “Please, Hyung, j-just for thirty se-seconds?”

 

“I know it hurts, Sehun-ah,” Luhan told him kindly. “Hyung knows it hurts. So don’t hold it, you can cry. I won’t judge you.”

 

Sehun burst into tears, sobbing into Luhan’s leg as he clutched at it. “P-Please, Hyung, I’m s-sorry! I didn’t m-mean to, I won’t do it a-again, just please, n-no more!” he sobbed.

 

“You’re sorry, Sehun-ah? Sehunnie is sorry?”

 

“U-Uh huh!” Sehun sniffled. “Please, s-stop. I’m s-sorry.”

 

“When I let you up, who will you apologize to?” Luhan asked.

 

Sehun struggled to calm himself down and managed to whimper out, “Everyone. I’ll s-say sorry to S-Suho Hyung, Kai, Tao, Kris Hyung, L-Luhannie Hyung, and … and …”

 

“Okay, that’s good enough for me,” Luhan said soothingly, patting Sehun’s back comfortingly. “Shhh, shhh. It’s okay, maknae. Calm down. Breathe.”

 

Sehun managed to sit up, wincing before giving Luhan a hug, burying his face in his neck as Luhan patted his back. “I’m s-sorry.”

 

“I know.”

 

**********

 

“Kris Hyung!” Tao sobbed, kicking. “Stooooop! It hu-hurts!” Tao wailed.

 

Kris just gave him another firm spank before saying, “I’m going to ask you questions, you’ll answer them. Okay?”

 

“Yes! Gege, please,” Tao whimpered, wiping away tears as fresh ones spilled.

 

“How did the window break?”

 

Tao sobbed. Kris gave him another tough spank, making Tao shriek. Kris grimaced and said, “Tao, shush. I know it hurts, but it shouldn’t hurt that much.” With a chuckle, he added, “You sound like you’re being tortured.”

 

Tao just whimpered out, “It w-was an accident.”

 

Okay. What exactly happened?”

 

“T-The cat figurine that you like broke when Jonginnie accidentally knocked it over w-when Sehunnie and Jonginnie were wrestling. S-Sehunnie told me to clean it up so I got mad b-because I didn’t do anything so I … I kicked the ball at the w-window, but I didn’t know it would b-break!” Tao wailed at the end, bursting into sobs again.

 

“So it was an accident,” Kris said quietly.

 

“Uh-huh!” Tao sobbed. “I’m sorry, Gege! I didn’t know it would break!”

 

Kris just sighed. “Do you know how much the price was exactly?” When Tao shook his head, he said, “It wasn’t exactly cheap. I hope you’re feeling sorry.”

 

“I am sorry,” Tao sniffled.

 

“What are you sorry for?”

 

“Everything,” Tao whimpered. “Everything, Gege. Everything. I’m sorry.”

 

“You’re going to apologize to everyone? And pay back the money that Manager Hyung used to pay for the price of the window?”

 

Tao sputtered indignantly. “B-But-”

 

SMACK!

 

Tao howled. “OWWWW!”

 

Kris waited until Tao’s wailing died down and asked the question again.

 

“O-Okay, I will! I’ll pay back!”

 

“Good. And I’ll talk to Sehun and Kai about it.”

 

Tao nodded, relieved that he wouldn’t have to be the only one paying back the money. “Gege?”

 

“What is it?”

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

“It’s okay,” Kris said, patting his back.

 

**********

 

Kai fell over Suho’s knees with a grunt - they weren’t exactly comfortable. He grimaced when he felt Suho pull down his pants and bare his bottom - humiliating, especially for someone as old as him. “Hyung …”

 

Suho just smacked for an answer, making him gasp. “I cannot believe that the three of you had the nerve to do something like this.”

 

Kai scowled. “Ow! OW, OW, OW! HYUNG!”

 

“Enough with the shouting,” Suho scolded, swatting his bottom again. “Now, I want you to explain just exactly what happened. I’m so curious to know.”

 

Kai heard the scathing sarcasm in Suho’s tone and knew that even though the leader didn’t seem too angry, he was boiling inside. “I-It wasn’t on purpose,” he whimpered. Suho wasn’t exactly going easy on him. It hurt. A lot. “It was an a-accident.”

 

“I don’t care,” Suho said sternly. “The window broke and you broke Kris’s cat statue - you know how much he liked it.”

 

Kai scowled. “But i-it wasn’t done on purpose,” he sulked.

 

“Whether it was an accident or not, it doesn’t matter. You caused trouble, and you can’t deny that.”

 

“I s-suppose not,” Kai admitted meekly.

 

“Yeah.” Suho wasn’t stopping in swatting, so generously helping the fire in Kai’s bottom get stronger. “So, tell me. How did the cat break?”

 

“Sehunnie and I w-were fighting over the soccer ball. My foot accidentally k-kicked out and-and-OWW!”

 

“That’s good enough for me,” Suho said, pausing for just a moment to pat Kai’s back in comfort. Kai swallowed. Maybe Suho was beginning to calm down.

 

After a while, Suho patted Kai’s heaving back as he cried, and said, “Go and get Tao and Sehun for me. Can you do that?”

 

Kai nodded timidly, pulling up his underwear and hissing at the sting. When he returned with Sehun and Tao, he gasped. Suho was holding a ruler. Oh no.

 

**********

 

Suho knew how much it would hurt - he knew that Kai and Sehun and Tao would probably hate him for doing this. It hurt him too. But hopefully, eventually, they would forgive him.

 

“Who’s going first?” Suho questioned.

 

Silence.

 

Suho sighed and eyed the three young boys in front of him. They looked terrified. Once again, he hated himself for doing this. Suho sighed again. The leader job was hard.

 

“Come here, Jongin-ah. Bend over this chair.”

 

Kai slowly came forward as Sehun and Tao laid on their stomachs on the bed. He slowly, gently bent over the chair and Suho decided to let them keep their underwears on - he wanted to make sure they learned because he loved them and cared for them. He didn’t want to bruise or cut them or harm them in any kind of way.

 

Suho snapped the ruler onto his hand for a test, and when he hissed, shaking out the sting, Kai turned to look at him pleadingly.

 

Kai gulped. “Hyung,” he whimpered. “Please don’t. I’m sorry, I-I’m so sorry. I won’t d-do it again, I swear! I promise! P-Please!”

 

Suho just struggled not to turn away. He hated having to see the hurt look in Kai’s brown puppy eyes - he didn’t like doing this either. “Face forward, Jongin-ah,” he said, speaking as he pushed away the lump in his throat.

 

Kai sobbed. “Hyung!” he begged. “P-Please! No more!”

 

“Kim Jongin!”

 

Kai slowly faced forward, trembling as he let out quiet sobs. Sehun and Tao were on the bed on their stomachs, eyes wide. Suho looked down at the ruler in his hand. He knew it hurt. He knew it from experience.

 

Taking a deep, steady breath, he snapped the ruler down onto Kai’s already probably-flaming backside. Kai jumped up, howling. Suho closed his eyes before snapping it down again. Kai wailed. “HYUUNNNGG!” he shrieked. “Stoooop! Pleeeaase!”

 

“I’m sorry, Jongin-ah.” Suho winced as he smacked down again. “I know it hurts.” He looked down at the ruler. “I remember when Kris …” He stopped himself. The maknae line didn’t have to know about his humiliating day - a spanking from Kris. Ouch. He just patted Kai’s back soothingly and said, “Shhh. Two more, we’re almost done. I’m sorry I have to do this, Jongin-ah, but I’d rather you have a sore backside than a broken neck from all the dangerous things you do.”

 

Kai sobbed. Suho wasn’t sure if he had heard him. He just forced himself to finish the ruler spanking. The last spank landed and Suho wanted to throw the ruler away, far away, when he realized that he would have to spank Tao and Sehun too. He sighed.

 

“Shhh, come here, Jongin-ah,” Suho soothed, and drew the sobbing boy into his embrace. “I’m sorry I had to do that,” he whispered. “I only did it because I care for you. It hurts me too.”

 

Kai sobbed, and Suho patted his back to soothe him. When Kai seemed calm enough, he slowly helped him limp with winces to the other bed. Kai laid on his stomach. Suho patted his back and whispered, “Stay here, okay?”

 

Kai nodded and smiled weakly. “I’m not g-going anywhere.” Suho chuckled.

 

He turned to Sehun and Tao, who gulped. He pointed the ruler at Sehun and said, “You’re next.”

 

**********

 

Kai groaned when Chanyeol and Baekhyun didn’t stop in their teasing as the three youngest members laid on their stomachs drowsily with ice packs on their backsides.

 

“Did it hurt?”

 

“It must have been embarrassing,” Baekhyun grinned.

 

“It was,” Kai snapped. He knew he had made a mistake when he saw the mischievous glint in Chanyeol’s eyes.

 

“Awww, did the baby cry?” Chanyeol cooed.

 

“Shut up!” Kai scowled.

 

"He did!” Baekhyun grinned. “I bet you were sobbing and begging, right?”

 

Kai groaned and yelled, “Suho Hyuuuunnng! Chanyeol Hyung and Baekhyun Hyung are making fun of us!”

 

“CHANYEOL! BAEKHYUN! COME DOWN HERE!”

 

They groaned before sending a glare at Kai that veiled the fond smile that twitched at their lips. Baekhyun paused to pat Sehun’s head, saying, “Get well soon, maknae,” before walking off with Chanyeol and closing the door.

 

Kai sighed and closed his eyes. Silence and peace - just what he wanted-

 

“OWWWW! SUHO HYUNG! THAT ONE HURT!”

 

“The maknaes won’t be the only ones without stinging bottoms, you mischievous duo!”

 

Kai groaned. There goes my peace, he thought.

 

**********

 

Author’s Note: So, that was part two. I hope you liked it! Please comment and tell me your thoughts! Ideas are accepted and most likely will be used. Thank you ^_^ I hope you enjoyed!