Chapter 14

Angel and Demon

"Good morning!" Mino greeted. 

"Oh, good morning, Mino!" I cheerfully greeted back. 

I've  been in a good mood since Saturday. The kiss and his words keep replaying in my head. 

"-rim, Harim!" Mino pulled me out of my thoughts. 

"Yeah?"

"I was asking how you're date with Taehyun went." he said. 

"The date? I-I-It went well...!" I couldn't stop smiling. 

"It wen't that well, huh..." he said. 

"Yeah, we went to the amusement park!" 

Mino muttered something. 

"Good morning." Taehyun whispered in my ear. 

"Aish! How many times do I have to tell you not to do that!" I whined. 

"Dunno... But I like to see you angry...!" he smirked. 

"Anyway... D-Do you need s-something?"

"I want to talk to you after classes end, is it ok?" he whispered. 

"Y-Yeah..."

"See ya." he smiled. 

 

Time seemed to go by slower than usual. I was really curious and nervous about what Taehyun wanted to talk about. He was waiting for me in front of my classroom when the bell rang. 

"Let's go."

He grabbed my hand and lead me to the roof. I leaned on the fence and waited for him to say something. 

"I wanted to talk about what I said the other day." he started. 

I stayed silent and he continued. 

"I'm not sure about what I feel. I just like being around you and... I think of you as more than just a friend..."

He walked in my direction so he was right in front of me. He looked me right in the eyes. It made my heart beat faster. His face got closer to mine. 

"What about you?"

"M-Me?"

Being so close made me really nervous. He put his hand on the fence, and got even closer. 

"How do you feel about me?" he looked very serious. 

"I-I-I don't know... I... Like being around you too... And I don't like it when other girls... You know...!" I looked away. This is so embarrassing! I definitely look like a tomato!

"I think we should find out what we feel before thinking about relationships..." he suggested. 

"Yeah... I think so too..." 

"I'm going to kiss you, ok?"

"O-O-Ok..."

He kissed me softly at first. Then more intensely. Everytime his lips touched mine I would feel butterflies on my stomach and my heart would skip a beat. After some time he stopped. I felt a little disappointed, I kinda of wanted him to continue... I don't know what this feeling is, but I like it.

 

These past week Taehyun and I have been developing a weird relationship. We meet up in an empty classroom or on the roof and just talk or he sings for me or sometimes we just kiss. No one knows about this, he said it was better to keep it a secret until we defined what we had. It was kind of fun meeting up in secret. But I felt like I was betraying Jiah and Mino... They're my best friends and I really want to tell them...! I don't even want to imagine Jiah's reaction if I ever tell her...!

 

 

The day of the trip finally came. Our group was able to get the back seats on the bus, so we were together. Mino was by the window, I was next to him, Jihwan was next to me and next to him was Jiah and Seungyoon. We spent most of the bus ride playing games or sleeping. Well... I couldn't sleep with Jiah and Seungyoon's snores...

We finally arrived after a long ride. We were staying in an Inn near the sea. When we got out of the bus the teacher explained how things would go. On the first two days we could do whatever we wanted as long as we didn't go too far from the hotel, on the third day we were going to have activities like races and sport matches, on the fourth we were going to the places we chose with our groups and at night we were going to have a "party" and on the last day it was packing and going back home. 

On the first two days most stayed at the Inn, inclunding me. Mino went with Seungyoon and Jiah, so I could meet Taehyun. I think I'm starting to really like him. He makes my heart flutter. I get so nervous and my heart beats so fast whenever I'm with him... I hope he likes me back...

The third day came. We had to wake up really early...! We all gathered at the entrance hall. 

We went to a gym (kind of), it also had an exterior field. We were devided in four teams, red, blue, white and black. My group was on the red team. I participated on the basketball game and the four-legged race with Jiah. We were now watching the boy's basketball game. Mino's team was playing  against Taehyun's.

Mino had the ball. He was getting closer to basket. 

"Mino! Shoot! Shoot!" Jiah and I shouted. 

He jumped and shot. It when in. Jiah and I shouted even more. Mino laughed and blowed us kisses. Now the other team had the ball. Someone passed the ball to Taehyun. He dribbled to the basket, but Mino blocked him before he could shoot. Taehyun was so fast that Mino didn't have time to react, Taehyun shot. It went in immediately. I really wanted to cheer on him, but he was on the opposite team... He looked at me and winked. I could only smile. In the end our team won by three points. 

Mino and Taehyun were also going to participate in the treasure hunt race. They put their hands inside a box and took a piece of paper with the thing they needed to look for. When the whistle blew everyone started running everywhere borrowing all kinds of items. I saw Mino running our way. 

"What do you need?" we asked. 

He didn't say anything, he picked me up and started running to the finish line. 

"M-M-Mino! What are you doing?!"

He continued running. He was really fast . He was almost there, he was going to be the first...! But Taehyun got there first. Mino put me down when he reached the finish line. 

"Why did you do that?" I asked really confused. 

"Read it." he said handing me a the piece of paper and walked away to get a bottle of water. 

     Something important for you

-----------------------------

Hello! So many chapters at once! What did you think? Did you like it? I hope so. Let me know in the commentscomments! Subscribe to keep up with the updates! 

Bye  bye