o n e

To Forgive.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(1)

 

Sitting quietly beside me, playing with your wavy hair tufts, relaxing on the car seat like exhausted kid, spiritless and tired.

I know what you're thinking, you're thinking about me! About how much I'm tacky, about the reasons why I let you down.

I let you down, I know that. I was too hard and cruelty although you were the most soulful person for me, I don't know how I could do that.

You let you hair tuft, touching the ring that pendulous from a white gold series, where its sleeping on your soft chest like a shining star.

You played with it wonderingly, like you were on a far land, a land where I lost the way to it and I'm afraid to never know the way again.

 

You're soaked on your failure, and I'm soaked on my sin.

But I love you Krystal.

So forgive me..

***

Jacklen talking a lot, she's the waiters of the café where we met for the first time, I was reading some book about my country, South Korea. To write a homeland essay and nothing forbidden me from writing, anyway.

Jacklen asked me about what I'm writing, I told her its about Korean history so I could write something for the national day of Korea.

I shirked Jacklen away hardly, I wasn't on a good mood to flirt, they pissed me off those who came on a wrong time to force themselves on me.

I was reading boringly, searching about an edge robe or an beginning idea, I don't know how I'm writing about a country I never loved and a history never tempted me, Gosh, how much that pissed me off to try.

 

Then you entered, you came to make all the times suited to meet you, you entered like a wild mare, by trustful steps, with a glorious neck, with a lofty forehead, and a rebel hair.

You entered like a free land where I dreamed about for a long time, a land that tempted me for its stubborn and craziness.

You sit softly like a cat, putting your leg above one another fondly, you were wearing a girly scarf around your neck fashionably.

 

Your soft storm tempt me, its tempted me till my hems shaken in nervously. I harassed you on my way, I harassed you as far as I could, and you answered me in a cocky pithiness that effected my heart, my mind and my parts.

 

I asked you if you were a lesbian, I remember how you raised your head, and how you sight me a sharp sight like a flame shell...

Your sight were delicious despite the sharpness, despite the defiant.

I don't know how you robbed me quickly Krystal, I don't understand how you attracted my core for the first time my eyes fell on you.

 

I provoked you a lot that day, I was more thirsty to provoke you after each word and each sentence. Your nervousness was delicious, and your ears redness was exciting. You were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter