Possessive Much?

EXOU JJANG!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Possessive much?
Luhan x Jieun

 

Jieun realize that Luhan was a possessive little brat when she stayed after school with her class president because she was on duty and the president needed help. She had cancel out of their after school usual date and then the next day, someone had spread the rumours that she and the president were dating.


That's when she found herself pin to the wall by Luhan, his deer eyes glowing with darkness and jealousy. Jieun let the boy manhandle her until he finally seem to calm his senses down. They listen to the loud ringing of the bell, indicating that class has started. 


Jieun realize that she probably won't be able to get to class, at least not with an angry jealous boyfriend in her hands. She let the older man hug her possessively, taking in her scent, hugging her to the point of wanting to meld their bodies together (Quite dangerous in Jieun's opinion, not that she doesn't like being by Luhan's side).


“It's not true…” Was all the explanation Jieun needed to give as she watch his tense shoulders slouch down in satisfaction. Jieun decided that going to class now would be useless, so they stay at the roof top, with Luhan’s delicate head on her soft lap.
Jieun ran her hands through the badly dyed hair, then did she realize. Luhan had always told her that his past girlfriends had broken up with him for all of the same reason (Jieu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter