EXOU Series Part 2

EXOU JJANG!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I knew I had a part two to the series lying around and I finally found it~~!!!

I didn't really want to make another story because well the part two kind of connects to part one.

No pictures this time >.< I don't have time to make them! Sorry T.T!!!

Here's EXO Xiumin and IU to start the series again!

Falling For You All Over Again

EXO Xiumin x IU

 

 

Jieun rolled her head from side to side, in just a few minutes she’d have to head home and start cooking dinner before the boys all come back home.

 

“You okay?” ask Joonmyun squeezing her shoulders a little to help with her fatigue muscles.

 

Jieun rolled her arms around, “I hope so, these days my body kind of hurts but it's fine. Probably will go away in a few days.”

 

Joonmyun nodded, “You can go now, I'm sure boss won't mind or rather I'll go talk to him right now.”

 

“Really?,” she looks up surprise that Joonmyun would actually allow her to leave 30 minutes early, “You're not lying are you?”she questioned with suspicion.

 

He laughs, his eyes turning into half moons, slight wrinkles at the corners of his eyes, “No, just go. You have done me too well.”

 

“Thanks.”

Jieun dropped her bag and keys, an wonderful aroma invading her sense of smell.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter