Confession

Our Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seong Im-ah! Seong Im-ah!" Jong Kook runs to Seong Im excitedly. Every times he called her real name, it must be sharing the happiness to her, but this time, she can't smiles anymore, for her, it's not the happy thing.

Jong Kook and Seong Im grown up together when they were young, closer than biological siblings, anythings, they would share, encourage and support each other, seems like a family, it has an irreplaceable position. The eyes of others, said that they like a brother and sister, rather said they more than a friend, not couple yet. Because they grew up with, always bickering, never thought that they would be together, neighbours looked at these two kids bicker, teased each other, thought that they were really cute.

 

"Ji Hyo-ah, Are you okay? Something bothering you?" Mischievous kid, Ha Dong Hoon who knew Jong Kook and Seong Im at primary school, also the object they often talk to the mind. Experiencing with their respective, seems like Jong Kook's good Dongsaing and Seong Im's good Oppa.

This day, Seong Im and HaHa have no work, they gather in their favourite coffee shop. Because of their busy works, they didn't meet about three months. Before, they met each almost everydays, with the increased workload, the number of meetings has gradually reduced, in contrast, the topic naturally more, talk the interesting things on work, working conditions and other interesting things in life. But look at the unusual Seong Im, HaHa get worried, always cheerful, always has a smiling face, but now, it's a sorrow.

Seong Im smiles and shook her head, pick up the coffee, sip a little, then put it down, remain silent, HaHa more curious, if the usual, she, the one who really love coffee, there must be a thanksgiving face.

"There really nothing wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter