Someone's mind

Our Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook released Seong Im, pat her head softly "You too, get along with Gary, Oppa look good at you two." Jong Kook always that gentle to talk to her, taught her how to give up her feeling towards him? Seong Im smiled and nodded.

Yes! Seong Im told Jong Kook that she was together with Gary, if not that she knew Jong Kook liked Eun Hye since high school, but not dare to confess to her, and hope Seong Im could find someone she love, treated her nice, she won't request Gary to pretend together, even knew that Gary liked her.

Although Gary reluctantly, but saw the sadness Seong Im, indeed couldn't bear, so agreed, even they were not real, at least when pretending couple, he was has her, and this relationship, almost four years.

 

HaHa signed, he knew, between his Hyeong and His Yeodongsaing, there something they didn't know. What should I do? Go on like this, they will be missed. HaHa distressed "Ji Hyo-ah, You did change your feeling towards Hyeong?" Seong Im looked at HaHa sadly, shook her head "Ji Hyo-ah, You are still waiting my Hyeong?"

 

One day of high school, after Seong Im knew that Jong Kook like Eun Hye, Jong Kook often casually asked Seong Im to hurry up to find the one she likes, said that he really want to see her dating look, she was being urging him like this, after a few times, Seong Im felt annoyed, so request Gary to pretend her lover, although reluctant, still agreed.

That night, Jong Kook told Seong Im he will go to HaHa's house, called her eat dinner at home.

"Hyeong, What's wrong? What make you come here? Where's Ji Hyo?" Knew this Hyeong since primary school, till now, would go to his house at night, less than five times, and everytimes he went there, if not that he had a fight with Seong Im, want to talk with, then should be feeling matters, What's matter this time? "Dong Hoon-ah, drink with Hyeong for a while." HaHa got shock of Jong Kook's words, Was he hear wrong? Since childhood his Hyeong really emphasized health, even carrying a bag full of beer to his house, and sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter