Chapter 11

Sing to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minji got an uneasy feeling as Sunghoon kept dragging her further and further away from the party. "Uh, where are you taking me?" She tried to shake her wrist out of his grip but he just held on tigher.

"To go clean this mess up, of course!" His eyes twinkled as he smiled back at her. He finally went into a room on the other end of the building. He pulled her in and closed the door behind her. It was a huge, beautiful hotel room. He locked the door behind Minji.

"Oh, well, umm, just stay here and I'll go grab a towel." Minji was uncomfortable being alone with a guy in a room. However nice Sunghoon seemed, it just felt off to her and she just wanted to get out of the situation as fast as she could. She walked into the bathroom and wet a towel. She brought that out along with a dry one. "Let's see what we can do. I don't think this will do much, though." She admitted. She walked to him to find him sitting on the bed. I don't like this. But, since it's your fault you should fix it! She scolded herself. She got to work trying to rub out the stain.

Sunghoon looked down at her working diligently. She's adorable. He smirked to himself. It's been a while since I've met a girl so beautiful, yet so innocent. She's going to be fun. He reached to take off his jacket. She looked up confused. "To make it easier on you." She smiled in thanks. I can't wait to make her mine. He thought. This time he reached to take off his shirt. She recoiled in shock. "My skin is getting wet and irritated." He lied.

"Oh. I'm sorry." She sighed , dejected. She dropped her hands. Then a thought lit her up eyes. Sunghoon looked at her amused. "I know! How about you get it cleaned and just send me the bill? Or buy yourself a new one and I'll cover the bill!"

"Hmm." He pretended to take her up on her offer. "I got a better idea." He grabbed her by her shoulders and swung her around to lay on the bed. He climbed on top of her. "You could play with me and I'll forget all about the shirt."

Minji turned red. A topless guy was on top of her on a bed! She tried to push him off unsuccessfully. "No, stop!" He grabbed her wrists and pinned them together behind her back. "What are you doing?!" She felt his lip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter