Official place to stay

For Infinity [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What you have to decide... is how you want your life to be. If your forever was ending tomorrow, would this be how you'd want to have spent it? Listen, the truth is, nothing is guaranteed. You know that more than anybody. So dont be afraid. Be alive.” 
― Sarah Dessen, The Truth About Forever

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Okay, so you guys are an internationally well-known kpop group called EXO,” you paused and watched them nod their heads.

“You’re the only person we have ever encountered that doesn’t know us noona!” Chen piped up. Right now, you were hiding in their large van, they were trying to sneak you into their dorms which was difficult because their manager was inside the house.

While Suho and the rest were trying to figure out a way to smuggle you in without the notice of the “hawk-eyed” manager, Chen, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were keeping you company. They started telling you about themselves, EXO.

You pinched your nose-bridge as the information sank in. “So you’re saying you guys are famous and a normal freak like me is going to stay in your dorm.” You groaned. What did you get yourself into?

“I think we’ll have fun together, right noona?” Chanyeol gave you a huge smile. You sighed. Maybe you should disappear again if you were going to cause trouble for other people like in the village. As the three beagles gabbled on, you stared out of the window. The sky was extremely beautiful, clouds were floating around peacefully, nothing like your life now.

“I got it!” Tao’s voice startled you out of your thoughts, “I am so clever!”

Here was the plan:

The leader (Suho) and the maknae (Sehun) will distract the manager. The three beagles will cause a ruckus in the kitchen and spill or drop pans (much to the dismay of D.O) The manager will then be extremely distracted and rush to the kitchen to find out what is going on and scold the three beagles. Tao will be in the living room with D.O, Lay, Kai and Xiumin to monitor the manager’s movements Sehun and Suho will sneak you in while the manager is in the kitchen The tv will be switched on if the manager makes any moves or sounds that indicates that he is leaving the kitchen. You will hide in the extra room that was in Lay’s closet Don’t ask about the secret room in Lay’s closet

My life’s officially over.

Tao dragged you towards the dorm door and put a finger to his lips. He motioned to you to stay outside and you nodded. After opening the door, the 10 of them strolled into the dorm. You did not know how they were going to pull this off. Chanyeol had a too big smile on his face, Baekhyun had put a bit too much eyeliner. Chen look extremely excited, Lay looked blanker than when I had just met him, Suho had taken to mumbling under his breath as if he would forget what he would do. Kai look extremely disgruntled (It had something to do with not having a major role in this “plan”), D.O’s eyes were wider than usual and Tao and Sehun looked like they were accomplices in crime. All in all, they looked like they were going to do something wrong. Xiumin was the only one who looked normal. You made a decision to stick with Xiumin from now on. You heard talking inside and an unfamiliar voice answering Suho and Sehun’s questions.

Clang! Boom! Crash!

You winced a little at the racket they were making, you were pretty sure D.O was trying his best to keep himself from killing the three beagles who destroyed his beautiful kitchen. You heard footsteps and light scolding. The doo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter