Where am I?

For Infinity [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Paranormal events are just edges of the infinite we “happen” to encounter.” 
― Doug Dillon

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Miss! Miss! Are you alright?” A voice made its way to your ears.

Your eyes fluttered open and you squinted, trying to focus on the blurry picture of a…… male? Or was it a female? Your vision cleared and you could see this (as it turns out) male and he was gorgeous. Shut up brain!

“I’m not dead?” You blurted out as you looked at him.

He frowned, “well, since you’re talking, then I don’t think you’re dead.”

“What happened?” You asked as you sat up and winced at the sudden pain in your head. The last thing you remembered was being hit by the car after you ran away from your school.

“Careful.” The guy said as he reached out to stablise you. “I’ll bring you to the hospital to treat you.”

With the help of the handsome stranger, you managed to get up unsteadily on your feet. He helped you in the car and you thought your eyes were hallucinating when you saw 9 other equally good looking boys. A kind looking boy with blonde hair (quite a few of them had blonde hair) reached out his hand to you with a look of concern, “we hope we didn’t hurt you when we almost hit you with our car.”

You looked at him in confusion, “Almost?”

10 heads nodded. Strange, you distinctively remember being hit by a car. “Then, where am I?” You asked slowly.

“Well Miss, you’re in Seoul.” Another boy with greyish-purplish(?) hair and a huge friendly smile answered you. You slumped down in your chair.

“Miss? Miss? Are you ok?” You ignored the dark blonde (was it dark blonde or a lighter orange?) boy with eyeliner outlining his eyes.

Seoul. I’m in Seoul.

“She looks a little pale, do you think there’s something wrong?” The dark haired boy with a lisp asked.

That means I’m far away from where I am, but why am I here?

You groaned and buried your face in your hands, “I should have died! Why am I here?”

“Are you ok, Miss?” A tanned boy with a guaranteed-to-make-your-heart-melt (and-make-you-swoon) smile.

“I’m fine. Just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter