Feelings

Please love me right......
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay,um......next class is P.E. Krystal. You could do it."Krystal said to herself. As she walked inside the P.E. room, she saw some students on the bleachers talking and hanging out with each other.

"Excuse me.....I'm the new student Krystal Jung."Krystal said to her teacher.

"Oh! So your Krystal?Nice to meet you! My name is Mrs.Park and I will be your P.E teacher from now on."Mrs.Park said.

"Okay class! Today we have a new student!"Mrs.Park said.

"Hello.....I'm Krystal Jung, please take good care of me..."Krystal introduced herself shyly.

"I think you should sit over there next to her."Mrs.Park suggested. As Krystal looked to where Mrs.Park was pointing at, she was so shocked when she saw the person, it was Bomi.

"Oh my god! Why is it her again?"Bomi thought to herself annoyed. As Krystal was walking up to her slowly, she saw V.

"Hi Krystal!!!"V said as he waved at her. Krystal just waved back. All of a sudden, she stopped and went towards V's area.

"I decided to sit next to you because you know who."Krystal said as she sat down.

"I know Soojung."V said.

"How do you know my Korean name?"Krystal asked confused.

"Common sense! Krystal means Soojung in korean."V replied.

"Wow you're so smart Taehyung."Krystal said sarcastically.

"And how do you know my real name?"V asked.

"My friend is a huge fan of your group and told me everything about you guys."Krystal said. As Krystal and V were getting along, Jungkook was keep on staring at them.

"Hello? Earth to Jungkook!"Suga said.

"Who were you staring at?"Jimin asked.

"Hyung and the new girl. I'm starting to get worried."Jungkook said.

"Why?Do you like her?"Rap monster said.

"No! It's just that, what if V Hyung dates that girl?He might quit the group."Jungkook said.

"So? You're dating Bomi, and you didn't quit."Jin said. Jungkook just sighed. He turned is head to his one and only girlfriend and couldn't help but to just smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter