I must be crazy!

You're my Pet

I must be crazy!

 

June Hye's POV

 

What a strange dream…What time is it? I thought to myself, reaching to my cellphone to see the time. 20:00… I don’tremember getting home, neither getting into bed. Maybe I was tired because of the counseling group. Well, let’s eat something. I rolled out of bed, ending with my smashed on the cold floor. The room was dark, but a bright light was coming from the almost closed door. How strange… I always turn the lights of. Maybe Sora Ajumma is here. I got up, stretching my arms high in the air and then opened the door. My bedroom went from black to dark yellow because of the corridor’s light. And then I noticed it. My wardrobe was open, and all my clothes on the floor. What the hell? The image of the guy on my kitchen flashed through my mind. Was it possible that it wasn’t a dream? No way… I searched through the wardrobe, finding an old umbrella and putting all my hopes in it. Ms. Umbrella would be my weapon.

I walked slowly, guiding myself to the encounter of the invader with the lights. At the end of the corridor I could see the kitchen with all its lights on. A noise was also coming from there. Silently I approached the kitchen. No one was there… Only the sound the small tv I had in the kitchen.

‘’Maybe it was just my imagination… Yeah, mayHHMMMM’’ A cold hand covered my mouth, stopping me from screaming. I frizzed as the aggressor slowly turned me so that I could face him. It was a boy, the boy that I saw in my supposed dream. A boy about my age. A boy with a familiar face. And the boy was… smiling?

‘’Shhh….’’ He said, and that only made me want to scream even more. ‘’I’m not going to hurt you! I just need your help!’’ My eyes went from his face to his clothes. No, scratch that, MY clothes. He was wearing one of my large white t-shirts, with my black sweat pants (that were two sizes below his). This only made me get to a conclusion. He was one of those erts and I was his next victim.  He saw the fear in my eyes, so he let go of me. I was now able to scream, but I didn’t. The boy took two steps back and bowed. HE BOWED. I was perplexed. What the hell was happening?

‘’W-What do you want?’’ I shook the umbrella in his direction, almost hitting him with it. He stood still, and then spoke.

‘’I’m Byun BaekHyun. I’m from your school. And what I’m going to tell you next is a bit crazy and hard to believe, but please, try to. Maybe you should sit down…’’ I didn’t sit and just looked at him. That’s why is face was familiar. He was indeed from my school, although I did not know him. He was from another class and was always surrounded by people. I was only able to see is face in the pictures my classmates would show me, saying that they wished they were his friends or during the end of the school year ceremonies. He was always the representative of the students.  Byun Baekhyun, uh? I’ve heard of you…

‘’So, hmm... The thing is...’’ Then he started telling everything while I just looked at him wondering if this was a prank, or I was going crazy, believing more in the second option. He rejected a girl, and then she turned him into a dog… And then disappeared only leaving the information that he would be a dog during the day and a human during the night (making me remember the story of Swan Lake, but without the swan and the lake). He ended up the story by telling me that after I out, he searched for some clothes (the ones he’s wearing now were the only ones that fitted) and then took me to my bed, waiting for me to wake up to explain everything. When he finished, he asked me if I could believe him.

‘’You’re asking me if I can believe that you were a dog, and now a human, and in a couple of hours you’ll become a dog again?’’ I laugh at the stupidity of this. I really must be crazy.

‘’Yeah, that’s right. Please believe me, I need help. I have to find that girl.’’ His puppy eyes almost made me believe in everything. His puppy eyes… The dog! I Looked around the house, trying to find the dog that had followed me, not believing in the words of the boy. Maybe he just watched everything from afar and invented the whole thing about him being the dog,  just so that he could use it as an excuse, thinking I was dumb enough to believe him and then attack me. But the dog was nowhere to be found. Did it runaway? Did the Baekhyun guy open the door to let him out? My head was dizzy… What would I do? Call the police saying that a guy who said he was a dog was in my house and needed help? Well, that didn’t sound that bad, right? Right?

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

She was with both of her hands in her head, maybe pondering what the best choice was: calling the police or help me, the crazy dog guy. How could I convince her? Then, I got an idea.

‘’Hey, let’s do this. You don’t believe me, and the only way I can make you believe me is showing you.’’ She looked at me like I was crazy. But it wasn’t me that was crazy, it was this situation. ‘’Like I told you, I’m human during the night and dog during the day. So lock me up. Lock me up and wait for the dawn. When the first morning lights show up, unlock me and see with your eyes if I’m still human, or if I became a dog.’’ I knew what I was saying was crazy, but I didn’t have any choice. I couldn’t go home like this, and even if I could, this girl already knew too much. ‘’After you see it with your eyes, you can decide if you want to help me or not…’’ I looked in her eyes, waiting for her answer. One, two, three minutes passed, but it seemed like hours, when she finally nodded.

She took me to the bathroom, gave me some blankets and pillow. She also left a lantern and some uncooked ramen, in case I was hungry. Then she locked the door and, covered in blankets that smelled like flowers, leaning against the door, I fell asleep.

 

 

June Hye’s POV

 

I was crazy in agreeing with this, but it would end in the morning, right? I just had to wait for the dawn… I set my alarm clock to 6:00 am. Then, unable to go to bed because of the fear that the crazy dog boy could escape, I fell asleep leaning against the bathroom’s door.

 

Next chapter preview!!!

June Hye’s POV

 

‘’June Hye!! Grandma’s here! Where are you darling?’’ She closed the door. ‘’I made some kimichi!’’ I stood still, hearing the footsteps of my visit going to the kitchen. My grandma was here and Baekhyun was in the shower, singing as loud has he could. ‘’Are you hearing music my dear?’’ She drops some plastic bags in the kitchen floor. I had to do something, and I did.

As fast as I could, I ran to the bathroom, entering with my eyes closed. From there, I screamed: ‘’Grandma! I’m taking a shower, I’ll be there in five minutes!’’

‘’Okay my dear, take your time!’’

The singing had stopped. I could sense Baekhyun looking at me, maybe covering his body with the shower’s curtain.

‘’What the hell are you doing here, June Hye?’’

 

End of the preview

 

AN: Hey!! I’m back!! I’ve decided to keep writing this fic! So, I hope you like it \o/ Again, sorry for the English mistakes… English is not my main language, and sometimes Word doesn’t correct my mistakes. hehe

Hope you like this chapter!! If you have any things to say, leave a comment please, I would love to read your feedback. See you in next chapter! ^-^