Introductions

'D Nightly Heaven

"Hey, mister." Yoongi looks over his shoulder, there are two men holding up each end of a huge box, one of which Yoongi guesses must be who called him. Yoongi points to himself questioningly and the worker nods.

"Are you Min Yoongi?" He doesn't answer, thinking that surely there must be another Min Yoongi living in the same apartment building as him. "The Min Yoongi living in the third floor," Apparently Min Yoongi number two lives on the same floor as him, "Room 309?" And the same room, too- wait what?

"Did you say Room 309?" He says confused. The worker scoffs at him, "Is that you? Can you please guide us now, your package isn't really light yknow." Yoongi nods slowly, enters the lift and holds the door open for the two.

The workers end up leaving the huge box in the middle of his flat and demanding Yoongi to pay a five dollar delivery fee. He stays a few feet away and looks at the package suspiciously, he's sure it isn't his new speakers- one, it isn't scheduled to arrive til next month. two, speakers aren't that huge.

The box is almost large enough for Yoongi to fit, and he wonders for a second if this is Taehyung's prank of the month- sending him a fake corpse in his apartment on broad daylight.

But he remembers Taehyung dressed in a gorilla suit with a plastic knife in hand running after him during his late night walk last week.

He laughs when he sees the body of a sleeping young man inside the box. He knows Taehyung too much, he thinks.

 

He runs his fingers on the "skin" of the boy, and oddly enough, it does feel like real skin, but is dead cold. He shivers slightly and swears to get Taehyung back next time.

He takes his discarded phone and sends Taehyung a text. "Dude, this is really cool, how many figures did you spend for this."

Yoongi picks up the small booklet under the hand of the boy. "MANUAL" it reads, and Taehyung really must have worked his off for this.

"How to setup the figure:

There is a sensor on the body's lips, which will read the temperature of the customer's lips. ..." Yoongi snorts, and closes the booklet.

The typical, a true love's kiss will wake the princess. God, Taehyung's such a little girl sometimes.

He shrugs and kisses the boy on the lips, startling at how human the lips felt too. Yoongi hears his phone vibrate on top of the table, and he leaves the unresponsive body on the floor before reading Taehyung's reply.

"Buy what? Hyung, I spent what's left of my allowance on that gorilla suit remember?" Yoongi freezes on his position, he hears papers shuffling from behind him and hesitantly turns.

 

Skin.

 

Stomach.

 

Hips.

 

Legs.

His eyes trail lower and regrets doing so immediately. He crawls away with one hand covering his eyes.

"What the ?" Yoongi shrieks, his back already touching the sofa.

The guy steps forward with a smile. "Stop. Don't move forward."

"Stay. Stay there." Yoongi points at the guy, who nods and sits on the floor still smiling.

Yoongi crawls forward leaning to the side farther from the stranger and hurriedly grabs at the manual. "Name. Name. What the is this. Why is there no name." He mumbles as he flips through the pages forcefully. "I have a man in my living room. What the hell is happening to me. I must've fainted from the heat and this is all a dream."

He hears a laugh and he stops to see the guy's shoulder shaking from laughing too hard. "I'm Jimin."

Yoongi glares at him, "What?"

"I'm Jimin." The guy- Jimin says again. "You bought me last night, Yoongi."

"Excuse me?" Yoongi exclaims. Last night? He doesn't remember doing any sort of purchase, and if he did... why would he buy him?

He pointedly looks at the guy. Granted that the guy is cute, and built, and tanned, and could easily pass off as Yoongi's ideal type. But still, why would he buy a human being?

The guy slowly moves towards him, crawling on his knees. Yoongi instinctively moves back, his body arching and his eyes closed. He feels Jimin laugh against his cheek, he winces, breathes deeply and hopes for the worst before the warmth disappeared all at once and so does the manual pinched tightly between his fingers.

He opens his eyes and sees Jimin squatting in front of him, flipping through the manual and pauses. "Don't you remember? Look." He says, pointing to a logo that is very much familiar and also very much unknown to Yoongi. He shakes his head stupidly, and Jimin sighs.

 

It's an hour later, Yoongi's laying down on the sofa with Jimin sitting on the floor, his head rested on Yoongi's side.

Jimin laughs at the cartoon playing on the television, his head vibrating against Yoongi's ribs.

Yoongi hits his head repeatedly against the arm rest and- Oh.

Oh.

"You!" He sits up abruptly. Jimin's head bounces on the cushioned seat, he twists on the floor and faces Yoongi, his arms on the sofa and his head resting cutely on them.

"You remember now?" Yoongi nods and groans against his hands.

He's never getting drunk again.

He vaguely remembers being so drunk that a stranger from outside his apartment had to help him get in.

A stranger, who refused to accept Yoongi's money and instead gave him a calling card number.

A calling card number with a website URL.

Yoongi remembers booting up his laptop and opening his browser. "D Nightly Heaven" He remembers reading.

Yoongi clicked through a series of surveys and questions and a payment process.

He looks at Jimin suspiciously, the guy looking at him expectantly with a small smile on his lips.

 

 

"Y-you're a love doll..." Yoongi whispers and the smile of Jimin's face grew in size.

The guy stands up, fiddling with the buttons of the pajama top Yoongi gave to him.

"Took you long enough." Jimin whispers against the skin of his neck, Yoongi closes his eyes, and swore to every god in existence that he would never ever trust anyone ever again- especially his drunk self.