Season 1 - Their Peaceful World

That season, we love

Bom once said that Jiyong is the biggest block on her road of love.

But she does not mind at all.

Guys make her nervous. Jiyong is warm and safe to be with.

 

If she needs a boy to accompany her, she always has Bigbang boys as her brothers. They are always intersting to be with.

If she needs someone to buy her flowers, she always has her younger brother who has a girlfriend owning a flower shop.

And, above all, if she ever needs anyone, Jiyong is always there for her. Jiyong can do anything.

-----------------------------------

Their Peaceful World

 

Click…

She opened her condominium door.

“Why didn’t you ask for my name?!”, Jiyong strolled in, eyes widened at her.

“Pft! Who else can knock on my door this hour? Seriously, don’t you know what time is it?!”

Dara rolled her eyes at a casually dressed Jiyong, who looked like just taking a walk for unwind. Tsk, he even sets her password code of door but have the nerve to press the doorbell at 2am in the morning. Dara groaned.

“My phone shows 6pm, here!”, he pulled out his phone.

“Where? South Africa?”, she spat.

“Paris”, he grinned.

She squinted her eyes and hang his coach on the rack.

“But seriously, you should’ve asked before opening the door”

“Tsk, Jiyong. We’re not living where Voldermort is loitering. And I'm a Grinffindor!”

“Dara”, his voice came out more sternly, like warning.

“Alright. I saw you through security camera. Happy?!”, she clicked her tongue. “You’re the one installed it, Jiyong”

“Oh, forgot”, he grinned. The light in her small corridor shined on his boyish face as if dancing. She could not believe but she swear she even saw a flare on his white teeth.

Dara just shook her head and went to her kitchen mindlessly. Jiyong followed her suit and pulled a bar stool, suiting himself on it. “You have something cold?”

She pulled out a sparkling juice can from refrigerator. “Next time, buy yourself something before barging in here”.

“Tsk. Why so grumpy?”, he opened the can, making a ‘pok’ sound.

“I haven’t slept for two days”, she sprawled out on the kitchen bar, sitting opposite to him.

“Same here. But I got huge pay. Your salary won’t be enough for, urgh, beauty reinforcement”

“Yeah. Then pay me for accompanying you, jerk”

Jiyong snorted, shaking his head while looking down at her tired face. “I got a gift for you”

“Later. My eyes are too sore, cannot afford anything right now, especially diamond”

That got Jiyong smiled amusedly. “Why don’t you just go to bed?”

“Don’t know”, she shook her head slightly, moving it to take a look at him but her eyelids became too heavy to do it. In the end, Dara just accepted the fact that she cannot open her eyes anymore and mumbled something incoherently that Jiyong couldn’t understand.

“You know”, Jiyong pulled some strands of hair out of her face and let out a sigh, “Seunghyun’s wedding is next month”

“Uh huh. And Bom is killing me everydayyyyyyyyy”.

Dara exhaled desperately making Jiyong chuckled.

“He sent me an invitation today, that rascal”

“He said something?”, she murmured.

“Don’t cry, Jiyong”

It almost came out from Jiyong as a grunt. Despite her half sleeping state, Dara’s shoulder shook a little as she laughed heartily.

“You are being mean, Dara”

“You’re getting old, Ajjussi”

“Ahjuma”

“Shut up”

Jiyong looked at her cute scowl, pressing his finger in between her eyebrows to smoothen the fold, laughing a little.

“We’re both getting old…”

And that was the last thing he heard before her even breath greeted his ears. Afterwards, Jiyong let out another sigh and fondly smiled up at her child-like figure, comfortably sleeping on the bar.

“Don’t you get bothered at all?”, he whispered.

 

--------------------------

 

“Jiyong!”, Dara kicked him forcefully.

“What?”, he reluctantly cracked an eye open and immediately closed it in surrender as the blinding light from windows knocked him.

“It’s three past noon. Are you just going to sleep like this?”

“Why?”, he whined.

“Daesung called you”

 “ him”, he grumbled.

“Fifteen times”

“What?!”, Jiyong bolted up, looking at her startled.

“Groom’s boys’ fitting day”. She, who stood at the end of the couch, hands on hip, was looking at him as if going to scold the life out of him.

“! How can I forget?”

Jiyong rapidly got up in his messy hair and shirtless upper body, throwing the blanket aside.

“Your clothes is hung in the bathroom”, she understandingly replied.

He turned to grin at Dara thankfully. “I should kiss you!”

“On my ! Why didn’t you bring me to my room?! I was almost frozen on the couch!”, she barked, eyes shooting daggers at him.

He ran to her bathroom in an instant, yelling loudly on the way, “Because you’re too heavy!”

“Yah! Kwon Jiyong!”

His laughed echoed throughout her house as Dara just shook her head in amusement and quietly folded his blanket.

 

---------------------------

 

“Thanks God you’re here”, Seungri exclaimed as soon as he saw Jiyong stepped in the store.

“I forgot”, he shrugged nonchalantly.

Daesung stepped out of the red curtain in suite and exclaimed at him unbelievably. “You forgot?!”

“He’s getting old”, Dara stepped in, holding her mobile phone in one hand.

“Emergency call?”, Jiyong asked.

“No, just script”, she waved at Daesung who’s standing for the tailor’s check. He blew her a kiss through the air and laughed as she tried to catch it with both of her hands.

“Thanks God he was at your place, noona!”, Seungri kissed her on the cheek as a greeting.

She smiled adoringly at Seungri. Out of all the Bigbang boys, if minus Jiyong, Seungri is definitely her favorite boy.

“Was Bom mad?”, she plopped down beside Jiyong on the couch.

“I think she was ready to harvest Jiyong hyung’s head if Top hyung hadn’t dragged her to their next meeting”

“Dara won’t let Bom do that, right?”

“Believe me, I will help her Jiyong. Damn your muscle. I can’t believe you do that to my old, fragile body”, she glared.

Seungri immediately shot his eyebrows to the ceiling as Daesung also turned his head toward them in amusement.

“Stop with your po*n replay, Seungri”, Dara flicked his head. “He freaking let me sleep and freeze on the couch”

Seungri curved his lips down in disappointment. Jiyong just snorted and handed her the cup of coffee he bought.

“I may forgot Bom is a doctor if she kept attending meeting like this”, Dara said.

“I don’t want to get married anymore”, Seungri slumped his shoulder.

“Then you should use lots of condoms, Seungri”, Jiyong smirked behind his morning newspaper.

“No, you should sleep in different room with Lee Chaerin”, Daesung came towards their table and pulled out his phone, shoving it to the youngest guy. “She is smokingly hot, duh!”

“Shut up”, Seungri glared at Daesung and took a look at what his hyung was trying to show. His eyes then widened in shock. Dara, knowing what would cause his panda eyes transform to saucers laughed a little.

“She’s really pretty, Seungri”, Dara nodded while stifled her laughter.

Seungri laze eyes turned to her in completely shock and gape at her as if she was totally not a human being at all for saying that.

“What? I cannot fantasize a woman? Obama agrees on lesbian, Seungri”

“Noona!”