Emotions.

Your Energy is My Drug.

 

The world is made up of many different varieties of life. From big to small, short to tall, and from happy to sad. Man kind has been facinated with the theories behind emotions ever since humans were even put on this Earth. Why do people feel sad, happy, and all that's in between? As life began to develop, some people have been found to have 'paranormal' traits and abilities. Such as reading minds, predicting the future, and even seeing the undead. I so happen to be blessed with the ability to feel others emotions through their 'energy'. People call it different things but, the technical term is called 'Empathic'. Some people ssay it's a curse. I can't fully disagree with them but, I can't fully agree. Sure, it when you happen to walk passed someone who's depressed. Sure, it's hard to deal with thousands of different emotions being thrown at you at one time. But, when you want to know what someone's feeling, it really comes in handy.
 
"What's wrong, Sora?"
 
Now, you're all probably wondering who Sora is. Well, she's my sister. Along with the only family member I have left. She means the world to me. Ah, there's that dreadful feeling. A feeling of depression and separation from yourself. I guess the best way to describe it would be feeling 'lost'. She can't keep away from my gaze forever, and she knows that.
 
"Nothing."
 
Bull. What's this? Annoyance? Once she tells me, she'll feel better which means I'll feel better. I know it's risky but, it'll help me understand more. I took her hands, my eyes searching hers. There it is. She has something to tell me.
 
"You should know better than to lie to ME, Sora. Now spit it out."
 
With a loud sigh, her eyes met the carpet floor, squeezing my hands tighter. She's trembling. Aish, my heart hurts. Actually, it's throbbing ... Finally, her eyes met mine, tears pouring down her face. I could feel the liquid form against my eyeball, threatening to fall down my cheeks. And then warmth surrounded me. The pain turned into agony and I buried my face into her shoulder. As the words came from her lips, I felt my heart break.
 
"I have cancer!"
 
That was that. 3 months flew by and I found myself staring at a freshly placed grave. I feel guilty for the fact I couldn't attend the actual burial. Even though she asked me not too. Seems she knew as much as I did that if I had gone, I might of died of a heart attack. All the feelings of sadness and depression topping me, I couldn't handle it. As of now, I walk down the dark street of Seoul, struggling to hold a stern expression. It's like a rollercoaster. Happy to sad, Excited to devistated. I just wish I could get to the dance studio faster. When the building comes into my sight, I can't help but notice the lights on. Strange. Since my sister passed away Yunho has given me the only other key. Maybe, he had stayed late tonight? As I enter the building my chest feels cold. What's this? No emotion? I don't feel anything but, 'normal'. My heart quickens and my feet take me to the top floor, slamming the doors to the studio open. A person? There's nothing comming from them. It's as if this person was emotionless.