Chapter Two

Peanut Butter and Jelly (Lollipops)

Yoongi was tired as hell. He had to work until 9pm and only had time to buy some quick dinner (sandwiches that Mrs. Kim so kindly makes to the night workers) and run to the studio he and Namjoon could hardly afford to rent (even though the rent is considerably less expensive during the night).

 

  Now, that he’s finally at home, one glance at the clock tells him that it’s almost 3am. Well, technically, he should have been at home at least an hour ago but he and Namjoon were finally making some progress and forgot about the time.

 

  Checking his phone, he had three unread messages from Seokjin-hyung.

 

 

From: Jin-eomma

Saturday 17:23:15 13.07.2012

 

Yoongie! Don’t forget our meeting tomorrow! 9AM!

  Take care of yourself!

 

 

From: Jin-eomma

Saturday 20:15:07 13.07.2012

 

  Hello!! Don’t forget to eat again! (You know I’ll find out if you do)

 

 

From: Jin-eomma

Saturday 20:16:37 13.07.2012

 

  And don’t forget to set your alarm for tomorrow! Don’t make me go wake you up!

  Please don’t go too late to bed

  Good luck with your work. Fighting!!

 

 

  Shaking his head he sighed. He had completely forgotten his promise to his hyung. Now that they (he, Hoseok and Namjoon) finished High School, Seokjin had made his duty to make sure they visited at least one University and its campus (read: his own) and Yoongi was the only one left.

 

  But really, everyone know they will go to the same one, after all they already have a place to live (it was a great deal that one old lady friend of Hoseok's family made especially for them) with two big bedrooms that they will share, one bathroom and one kitchen/living room. That combined with the fact that’s close to the train station make it overall a really good deal.

 

  He too will be the last one to move in with them. Everything was packed but he had the rent paid until the end of the month so he was staying until then.

 

  Well, there was no way of running from it. He better go to sleep now (after taking a quick shower of course).

 

  And here was he thinking that tomorrow would be the day he would catch up on his sleep.

 

  Mentally preparing himself to get up Yoongi took a deep breath and smelled a foreign smell. He frowned. It wasn’t a bad smell. Actually the opposite. And it was coming from “My t-shirt” he mumbled. Looking down made him realize another thing he had already forgotten. The kid’s t-shirt. Jimin’s. Casting again a glance to the clock he groaned. There was no way in hell he could wash and dry the t-shirt and sleep tonight. Making a quick decision, Yoongi picked up his phone and started texting Hoseok.

 

 

To: Most Annoying Dongsaeng

Sunday 02:50:20 14.07.2012

 

Good Morning Brat! Later on your shift there are two(?) boys going there to give you my t-shirt. I need you to tell chubby cheeks that I won't be able to give his t-shirt back yet but I’ll probably left it with you tomorrow.

 

 

From: Most Annoying Dongsaeng

Sunday 02:52:30 14.07.2012

 

  Naughty Hyung! Two boys?! *wink wink nudge nudge*

So, if one has your shirt, what has the other? he he he

 

 

To: Most Annoying Dongsaeng

Sunday 02:53:15 14.07.2012

 

  I don’t know how or why I’m still keeping you as my friend. They’re not my boytoys! They are just an annoying pickle head who needs to learn how to walk and his chubby cheeks friend. So be good to your hyung and just accept my t-shirt back and give my message to Park Jimin so he doesn’t think I want to steal his fanboy-shirt .

 

 

From: Most Annoying Dongsaeng

Sunday 02:55:40 14.07.2012

 

  Fine. I’ll pretend to believe you. But really, were you in such a hurry you switched you t-shirts and didn’t exchange numbers? That's just rude Hyung.

 

 

To: Most Annoying Dongsaeng

Sunday 02:56:46 14.07.2012

 

  It’s freaking late and I’m too tired for this! So just tell me you’ll do it so I can go to sleep! And why the hell are you still awake??

 

 

From: Most Annoying Dongsaeng

Sunday 02:59:05 14.07.2012

 

  Really Mr.Cranky you’re the one who texted me first. And don’t worry, I’ll treat your friend kindly *wink*

 

 

To: Most Annoying Dongsaeng

Sunday 03:01:23 14.07.2012

 

  I. Hate. You. I’ve just met the kid! And the only thing I know about him is his name and that he is a BigBang fan. End of story. Now. Go. To. Sleep.

 

 

From: Most Annoying Dongsaeng

Sunday 03:04:00 14.07.2012

 

Aye Captain!! (Still rude)

 

 

Rubbing his face with his hands (and questioning his life choices), Yoongi finally made his way to the bathroom and started getting ready to bed.

 


 

It was 5PM and Yoongi was finally at home. Who would think that visiting a damn University (and one he would pass the next years seeing nearly everyday) would take most of his day-off and leave him so tired.

 

It was all Seokjin’s fault. He has all that energy and happiness flowing around that being around him it’s enough to tire him out. (He wasn’t lazy. He just had low stamina.)

 

  Making an extra effort Yoongi collected his laundry and went downstairs to the common laundry room. With some luck it would be empty.

 

  (It just happened that luck wasn't on his side and Mrs. Lee and her cat were there already. Help.)

 

  After surviving through too many tales of Miss Ambrosia (Mrs. Lee’s cat) and her adventures (and being at the same time harassed by the chubby cat), Yoongi went back to his apartment and put Jimin’s t-shirt in his bag so he wouldn’t forget it when he went to work the next day.

 

  Seeing as it was almost 8PM and he had to meet with the others guys to have dinner, Yoongi quickly changed and went on his way.

 


 

Today it would be the day that Mr Park-I’m-Cute-Jimin would get out of his head. During the last two days Yoongi found his thoughts straying to the younger boy several times and no matter how pleasant they could be it was time to stop thinking of cute smiles and blushing faces.

 

  Thinking twice if he should warn Hoseok of his visit, he decided against it seeing how it’s always nice to see his friend happy face at being surprised. So you can say Yoongi wasn’t expecting this reaction.

 

  “Hyung?? Noooooooooo, you can’t be here! Why didn’t you texted me ahead?” He pouted a little disappointed.

 

  Now it was Yoongi the one surprised. And here he thought he would be genuinely doing a good thing for his childhood friend. “What.”

 

  “What? Nothing that matters anymore hyung. I just wanted to make you a little surprise.” He quickly babbled.

 

  “You know I hardly tolerate surprises."

 

  “You can’t blame me for trying!” He said with one of his trademark smile.

 

  The best decision in this situations was to ignore. God knew how his sanity would be by now if he didn’t. He shakes his head. “Whatever. I came to give you Jimin’s t-shirt so next time he comes you can give it back."

 

  “Go ahead then. Don’t forget yours!” The other boy said after giving him the keys.

 

  Unlocking the door, Yoongi entered the staff room completely missing the arrival of another person to the shop.

 


Hello there again!! I would really apreciate if you could comment others pairings you would like to see or not!

I hope you liked it!