Chapter One

Peanut Butter and Jelly (Lollipops)

Jimin was a nervous wreck. "Do you have everything?" The sudden question startled him out of his daze.

 

  "I-hum. I think? Yes." He answered. Oh god. He was so nervous!

 

  Taehyung chuckled. "You have his t-shirt?" At Jimin's nod Taehyung asked with a mischievous smiled "You slept with it didn't you? Hehe."

 

  Outraged, Jimin answered "Wha-what the hell Taehyung! No I didn't! How could I have it ready to give him today if I slept with it?"

 

  "Of course, otherwise-"

 

  "No. Stop being a ert Tae."

 

  Giggling he asked "So did you memorize everything I gave you?"

 

  Jimin replied nervously "Yes? No? Maybe?" Did he? "Is it really necessary for me to know all the 7 texts you gave me?"

 

  Taehyung sighed. "It’s my plan Jimin. It's flawless. You have to be prepared to whatever way his friend might answer.”

 

  Flawless? You said the same thing that time with the black stockings and guess what, your cousin showed up!”

 

  “How was I supposed to know that she was going to visit us?!” Taehyung pretended to be offended (It was totally worth it and he doesn’t regret anything). Waving his hand as if shooing that topic away he said “Now, I'm a noona." *insert exaggerated eye blinks and pouty mouth* " How do you talk to me?"

 

  Jimin let out a whine but at Taehyung's impatient face began reciting what he remembered.

 

  After repeating over and over again the seven possible dialogues until Taehyung was satisfied, one thought crossed Jimin's mind."Tae?" Receiving an answering grunt he continued. "What if his friend is an old man? Or an old lady?"

 

  "Oh. Well if that's the case we just improvise" he proudly answered. Jimin groaned. So much for a flawless plan.

 


 

"Ready?"

 

  "Nooo."

 

  "Lets go!~"

 

  "Good afternoon!~ Oh? Taehyungie!~ How are you?"

 

  "Hoseok-hyung! I didn't know this was your shift!"

 

  "It isn't but I'm covering for a sick colleague. You ate all your lollipops already?" The older boy asked. Since when does Taehyung know this hyung? Yoongi-hyung’s friend?

 

  At his friend’s confused expression Taehyung explained. " I told you. This is one of the few shops that sell my favourite lollipops."

 

  "Maybe if you didn't like such a weird flavour there would be more shops selling it." Jimin said scrunching his nose.

 

  "Hyuuung!" He whined. "Tell Jimin that Peanut Butter and Jelly is a normal and awesome flavour!"

 

  "Of course it is Chimchim-"

 

  "Chimchim?"

 

  "-I like it too" he finished with a wink towards Taehyung. But suddenly, realization dawned on his face." Jimin? As in Park Jimin Jimin?!"

 

  "Hum, yes?" He answered in a squeak.

 

  "No way! Wait! That means. . .You are the pickle head!" He pointed to Taehyung laughing.

 

  "Me? Pickle head? What?" Tae answered with an amused face.

 

  Chuckling Hoseok explained "Yoongi-hyung starts insulting people with cute names when he's annoyed"

 

  At that Jimin couldn't help the goofy smile that stretched across his face. Knowing that his hyung had such a childish side to him made him particularly happy.

 

  Over his shoulder Taehyung and Hoseok shared a look. "Jiminie! Catch!" He said laughing when Jimin almost caught the keys with his face."My locker is the J" seeing the younger confused face he clarified "You know where the staff room is, right? Then go there put the t-shirt.”

 

  Between the happy encounter of his best friend and hyung’s friend and the new information *cough* gossip *cough* about Yoongi-hyung, Jimin almost forgot what he came here for. Almost. He still had to think of a way to get Yoongi’s number. Perhaps he could use the apparent friendship between this hyung and his friend.

 


 

“Coast is clear” murmured Taehyung the moment Jimin was out of sight.

 

  “Spill! I need to hear your version” Hoseok said giddy. There wasn’t anything better than a good gossip.

 

  “Well, long story short, I tackled Yoongi-hyung on purpose to help Jimin that has a crush on him!” Taehyung kept talking in a low tone.

 

  What! But they only met yesterday!” the older started almost screaming but ended in a hushed tone after his initial outburst had earned him a scolding glare.

 

  “Wrong. Jimin knows hyung since our Freshman year, that was when they first met.” Tae said nodding his head.

 

  “And that was…?”

 

  “Hyung’s first Junior Year.”

 

  “That means that Jimin has been crushing on hyung for 3 years?!” Hoseok finish with is mouth open.

 

  Taehyung pushed his hyung’s mouth close and answered. “He has known him for 3 years. He wasn’t, like instantly crushing on him or something, at first was more like an admiration but it grew to a serious crush” he ended, chuckling.

 

  “Uwaa, this is too cute!~ But what happened when they first met?”

 

  “They met when-” Taehyung was cut abruptly by Jimin’s confused shout.

 

  “Hyung?”

 

  Seeing their time was up, Hoseok rapidly whispered smirking.”Whatever is your plan, I’m in!” The two High5’ed each other the exact moment Jimin got to them.

 


 

Eyeing the two angel faced boys suspiciously Jimin said “ Hyung, I couldn't find my t-shirt anywhere.”

 

  “Ooops! Sorry I forgot to say, Yoongi texted me really late yesterday, well actually today, that since he was only getting home at that time he couldn’t bring your shirt today, but! No need to worry because he would never take your “fanboy t-shirt” away from you. His words, not mine” Hoseok said smirking.

 

  Jimin blushed. In his defense Big Bang were awesome and he was a proud fan. Suddenly an idea came to him. "Well, hyung could give me Yoongi-hyung's number so that way. . ." His voice died seeing Hoseok's grimace.

 

  "Aah sorry Chimchim but I can't do that, not if I value my life" he said sympathetic.

 

  "Oh." Jimin tried to not sound too disappointed (he failed).He was really confident this time.

 

  "Aaw. Don't do that face Jiminie ~ I might end up doing something bad for my health. Look, we do it like this, we exchange phone numbers so I can warn you when Yoongi comes here.”

 

  At that Taehyung with a pout whined “Hyuung! How come Jimin that only met you today has your number and I don’t?”

 

  “Aw poor Taetae! Hyung will give his number to you too.” Hoseok cooed.

 

  Jimin could definitely understand why this two were friends. They were just too damn alike. “Thank you hyung, it would be really important to me to se-apologise to him again” he could feel his face heating up. That was just too close to the truth.

 

  Smirking, the older boy answered “No need to be embarrassed Jiminie, hyung has been alone for too long and you’re cute. I’m rooting for you! Fighting!” he finished pumping his fist.

 

  Opening and closing his mouth like a fish Jimin looked incredulously to his best friend. “Kim Taehyung! What did you tell him?!” he said hiding his face on his hands.

 

  “I just brought a new ally to help you on your demand, you should be grateful”

 

  Rolling his eyes, Jimin exchanged numbers with Hoseok and left the store with promised help on conquering his hyung’s heart.