Eyes

Eyes

 

 

***

 

people said eyes speaks what brain doesnt want to voice out. and that's why people tend to looks away when they lie or hiding something.

but,

people said that eyes are windows too, eyes speaks what hearts want to voice out too, that's why, your eyes will looks more brighter and alive when you see that special someone, and looks away when they looks at you.

 

people are afraid of judgement and rejection, and that's why they looks away from the truth and walk in the dark.

 

 

but... not for seungcheol, he never afraid of judgement or intimidated by those whispers people throw on him.

 

"stop staring... people gonna think you're weird..." junghan hissed, completely annoyed and all he want to do is hit the other's boy head with his lunch box, luckily there's still food that junghan need to finish in the box.

 

seungcheol let out an airy laughs and keep staring at the beautiful angel in front of him.

 

"junghan-ah..." he called the younger guy softly.

"hm?" junghan replied still looking down on his food.

"why don't you want to look at me?" seungcheol asked, taking one octopi saussage from junghan's lunch box and eats it.

junghan sighs and looks up "here, i'm looking at you right now, satisfy?"

 

seungcheol just smiles when junghan looks down, back to eating his lunch.

 

"you didn't look at me in the eye..." he said.

"because i don't want to..." junghan said, huffing.

"why?" seungcheol asked, stealing another octopi from the long hair boy's lunch box.

"you gonna throw me cheesy pick up lines" junghan reply shortly.

"junghan..."

 

junghan bites his lips in annoyance, then put down his chopstick and looks up, meeting the soft eyes of seungcheol. the other boy just smiles softly before takes the other hand, and kissed his hand, still looking into the long haired boy's eyes.

 

"I love you..."

 

junghan was taken a back and blushing hard.

 

"oh! your eyes said that you love me too..." seungcheol grinned.

 

 


"idiot... you're an idiot you know that seungcheol-ah"

 

 

and, seungcheol didn't miss the little smile on his boyfriend face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

a/n : idk.. i just need to write this... sorry if you guys don't like it my lovely minions ; - ;