A Peace With Sorrow

Love You, Mom!

One day had passed after that time. Junsu went to school like always. He went there happily and was going to leave the school happier since he would see his mother soon.

“Junsu-yah, we will play the game today after school. Do you want to join us?”Yoochun, his best friend, asked as he packed in his things into his bag.

Junsu shook his head. “I don’t think so. I want to go home.”

Yoochun frowned, looking at Junsu who was spacing out with big smile in his lips. Yoochun poked his shoulder, making him back to the world.

“Why do you all of sudden want to go home after school? You did never like this. Usually you will be the most excited person to play the game.”Yoochun whined.

Junsu grinned. “My mother promised me to make my favorite food this afternoon, Yoochun-ah.”

Junsu slung his bag onto his shoulder. “So don’t disturb me, okay? Bye.”

 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

 

Junsu walked home cheerfully. His smile decorated his cute face. He looked even cuter as he hummed his favorite song. People would comment on him about how cute the boy looked like. And he already used to hear that.

But suddenly his big smile was replaced by a frown in his forehead as soon as he reached his house.

There were many people with black suit in his house. They had a sad face and several of them were even crying.

Is mom having a ceremonial or something? Its just too many people in my house.

Junsu snapped out of his mind, when someone tapped his shoulder. He turned his head only to find his favorite neighbor, Jung Yunho.

“I’m sorry to hear that, Junsu-yah.”Yunho made a calm face. “You have to be strong, okay?”

Junsu nodded with frowning. Why did everyone stare sadly at him? What did he do wrong?

Everything was answered as soon as he came in to the living room. There, he saw a woman body lying helplessly with a pale face and no soul in his body. Her eyes were closed and her lips curved into a tiny smile. It were neither happy nor sad smile, it was just so calm that even he wondered where she had this calm smile.

Right at that time, once he saw the scene, everything just made sense to him. Her mother had rest in peace for the rest of his life.

 

The End.

 

 

Finally, I updated the ending of this chapter . . .

Hope you enjoy the story . . . ^^

I'm sorry for anything I did wrong in this story . . .

 

I prepared for the cricitize of my writing, just for your information

So you can feel free to criticize me as an author . .

 

Thank you and love you all . . . <3