Because of A Paper

Love You, Mom!

“Ah, I’m done!” A cute boy around eleven years old threw his body in the ground. He was so tired after playing soccer for almost two hours full with his friends. Then he stood up lazily and walked to grab his bag.

“I’m off first, guys!” He waved his right hand and exited the indoor soccer field.

“Be careful, Junsu-yah!”

 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

 

“Mother, I’m home!” Junsu shouted as he walked in and threw his body on the couch. He was enjoying his rest while his mother shouted from the kitchen.

“Junsu honey, can you come here for a sec?”

Hesitantly, Junsu went to the kitchen. He had a bad feeling about this. Usually, it would end up he cleaning the house while his mother busily cooking.

Junsu approached his mother who was making some food for their lunch. She looked very good at it. She was the best chef in this world, according to him of course.

“Yes, mom?”

She turned her head, facing the little boy, and said. “Honey, could you please help me cleaning the house? I’m still cooking and your father would come soon.”

Junsu nodded and her lips curved into a smile. “Thank you.”

Junsu walked out of the kitchen and went to the cleaning equipment were saved. He needed rest so badly after the soccer practice, but he didn’t have a choice. He couldn’t just deny it, right?

He sighed heavily as he took a broom out. “It always ends up like this.”

 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

 

After cleaning with all his left strength, he went straight to his room. He wiped his tears and sat on his desk. He pulled out a blue paper from the drawer with a ballpoint. Then he wrote.

 

 

Helping mother costs:

1.   Tidying the bed               $2

2.   Sweeping the floor         $5

3.   Washing the plate          $3

4.   Watered the plants        $2

 

 

He smiled, satisfied. Then he stood up and headed out to the dining room, where his mother prepared the lunch. His soreness went away as he was so sure that this paper was gonna giving him some money.

“Mother!” He called out and she turned her head. She smiled looking at her son and he gave her the paper.

Her smile disappeared as soon as she read it. It was replaced by a frown for some second. But in the next minutes, she was smiling and took a ballpoint from her son and began writing a reply.

Then she gave it to her son. He read it curiously and he stunned. He never thought about it ever in his life. Was he just being so selfish all this time?

He was touched by her writing. Perhaps everybody would do the same like him, freezing in his spot, when their mother wrote this.

 

Raising Kim Junsu, my beloved son, costs:

1.    Pregnant of you for 9 months - FREE

2.   Raising you - FREE

3.   The tears that came out because of you - FREE

4.   Watching out for you – FREE

5.   Loving you with all my heart – FREE

 

With love,

I  who loves you endlessly with all my life

 

Tears fell down from the corner of his eyes. He never expected this to come out. He remembered everything.

The images of her mother taking care of him flashed like a slideshow in his mind.

She was true.

She had raised him with everything she had and he never paid for it. She never asked him to pay it.

She just wished that he could be more success than her.

She just wished for his happiness all his life.

She just wished for him having a great life in the world and in the afterlife.

But all he did was asking her to pay for helping her in the household. He asked her to pay for everything he did because she told him.

What a cruel son she had here.

Junsu wiped his tears with his backhand and immediately made the aper into a ball, then threw it away.

With teary eyes, she stared at her only son.

He cried hard and spread his arms, waiting for a hug. She chuckled and took him up. They both shared tears. It was so sad, yet they felt happy.

She kissed the top of his head many times as if her strength would be transferred to her son every time her lips connected to that hair. It showed him how much she loved him.

“I love you, mom…” He said with a hoarse voice because of the tears that came out endlessly. It was a simple sentence, yet meant so much for both of them.

“Love you too, honey.”

 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

 

 

 

 

It's not the end of this chapter . . .

There will be one chapter again to end this story

Hope you will like it . . .

 

Thank you and love you all . . . <3