Just because of a suitcase part 2

A Summer's Tale

Margherita POV

 

“I saw her! Let’s go!” I burst as soon I can glimpse Britta, also in a situation that does not seem really good. I head toward that direction with suitcase and briefcase in my hands, while Nora and Fra follow me, after they has taken their own things.

A group of anorexic boys are all around her. I pass them quickly to see better what really interests me: Brigitta has raised up, sore and dazed, as she tries to murmur some "sorry" time by time.

“Briggy, you alright?”, I ask her looking for a positive response.

Even Ele and Francy reach her, diminishing by degrees their panic.

Francesca suddenly bursts into a loud and intense laugh, causing malignant glares from me and Eleonora, because we, unlike someone else, also have noted the close presence of strangers. Britta has instead put on a desperate-pleading look for her to stop.

Now, this is too hilarious. I try to control myself with all my guts, occasionally looking at the faces of those guys, not to make figures that I would then like to have never done.

Eleonora does not seem of the same opinion, as she begins that infectious and uncomfortably-attentiongrabbing laugh of her, trying to contain herself, saying, more to herself than to anyone else “Don't laugh, stuppit Francy!”

These guys, who probably have just a few years more than us, however, are strangely restless, so that their strange behavior brings all of us to the light of self-control.

Aren't you ... “ Ele approaches them a little bit more, with a raised finger and a wrinkled forehead, as she does when she is resolute and confused at the same time, so that they can hear better what she has to say “Aren't you the Teen Top?

The guys, that in the meanwhile I have counted to be six, immediately simultaneously and involuntarily turn all their attention on her. Some of them laugh, for not to let notice the sudden tension, others try to formulate some answers, and others try to do both.

hahaha yes! We are Teen Top, and I'm Teen Top's Niel!” one with the brown hair and lips from gorillas laugh uncomfortably.

Teen Top?” intervenes Francy with her delicate trumpet like voice, putting immediately the boys alarmed, who frantically go with confused "sssht".

So you are Teen Top? What is Teen Top?” she continues as if she is not feeling their desperation and our concern.

The little platinum blond one that is near her, in the throes of a fit, blocks her the mouth with one hand, instantly getting a resounding slap in the face, which blocks all of us because of the shock. We haven’t even had the time to figure out the scene!

The friends of the blond one, as soon as they get roused, they joke him with various japacinesekorean words (which of course I do not understand, but at such a time it is expected what one could ever tell you, while you are choking with laughter).

“Francy!” we all rail in unison against her, who, feeling a little guilty, goes  by the blondie with a slightly regretted face “Are you hurt?

He instinctively recoils a few centimeters, and then he hesitantly says “No ...?

Really, you have to be more cautious when you block someone's mouth from behind!” she explains.

Ok, now, just as we land in Korea, Brigitta swept a stranger and Francesca slapped his friend, unknown as well: great start! I just hope there are no more surprises for us ...

Hello, I'm Teen Top's L-joe” the little one resumes “I'm really really sorry, but please do not scream our name!

We ... can not ... people can not know we are ... here!” the one with such a shining skin that made me cavities every time looked at him somehow finishes his sentence in English “ Annyaegosewo I’m Teen Top Ricky mida!

Annyaegosewo, I'm Eleonora” says my friend fond of japakorean things “Is it because you do not wear make-up?” jokes her, earning a glare from me.

Apparently it was quite a funny joke because another blond, a bit higher than the one being slapped, starts laughing, clapping his hands gleefully (like the song of Winnie the Pooh, but without causing noise) “No no no, our boss do not want us to be seen here now

It is so rewarding to hear, especially when you were sent back in English for two years in a row in high school (just to specify, the sufficiency is at 78% ...), that there are people who cannot pronounce or even speak English well!

Why?” I ask suddenly interested in the lives of the famous people.

Because we are now preparing for a comeback after a long time of solo performances, so we want to directly surprise the fans without spoilering anything” the short blondie from before answers (to be honest, he is not that short, but he is as tall as me, but compared to the other guys, yup, he is a bit short!)

It is not for the make-up” adds a really serious guy with a potato like nose.

Hey blondie!” Francesca suddenly says, to her new friend “I'll treat you something!” probably, on a  second thought, she vaguely felt some guilty “you know, for the slap before…

Hey blondie?? I instinctively lose a derisive whistling. Ooops! Eleonora bursts into an uncontrollable laughter, uttering from time to time, the word "blondie" in the most flirtant tones possible in this state of her idyllic hilarity.

They all are looking at us! I feel my cheeks burning with shame, but ohmmygod thanks Nora to be stupider than me!

Even the guys seem very amused, as far as I can understand from their various laughter, contained or not.

Britta, exposes us her highly annoying and unconsciously giggle, then proposing “So let's everyone go to a café?

We all happily accept, especially since Blondie has yet to receive Francy’s offer, and we walk to the first bar that jumps to our eyes.

Ah, what a hallucinating start! (Ironically speaking, let's be clear!)

 

 

Francesca POV

 

Ok, today I slapped a person, and now I'm offering him the breakfast! So I am okay, right? That person that I think has introduced himself, and which name I do not remember name but he vaguely seems to be avoiding me and to be slightly terrified of me. And who knows why?!

We each take our own food and sit on a gigantic and magnificent half-donut-shaped sofa that could accommodate at least a dozen of people. Obviously, he had to happen to the other side, in front of me, just the stupid blond who is clearly creating tension between us “Hey! That slap was not that hard! So stop pretending to be afraid of me!” I make him pounce on his just as he was biting his brioche.

He looks at me. I look at him. He looks at me. I look at him. This game is really so stupid! But is he realizing that I am realizing that damned discomfort of his that is starting to cause damned guilty feels on me?? Maybe that's why he is doing it! I look at him more intensely. He looks at me more intensely. I look at him even more intensely. He looks away.

YUPPIE!! I won!!!

I get two kicks from under the table and a scolding look from across the table from my sweet traveling companions (apparently!).

They all giggle evidently false damned laughers.

Haha yeah ...!” he tries to answer. He is a bleached blond even for a Finn, has angular features, sharp eyes and thinness rather than angular.

So from ... where are you coming from?” a shiny boy asks, clearly intentionated to lighten the mood. He has straight shiny black hair, shiny white skin, shiny eyebrows like Spock and a strangely really cute little smile with shiny teeth.

We are from Italy!” I answer. I feel more at ease with this shiny guy.

Ah good, where in Italy?” asks the boy with the dirty blond hair inconceivably fast. He has really big eyes if compared to the others, small head and an Adam's apple which definitely is not small.

In Brescia!” explains Britta, with her usual air of a good grandmother.

So it's north Italy!” Ele she adds smiling.

Hahaha we have been near Italy recently in our world tour!” the guy with lips slightly larger than normal smiles really bigly at us. He has straight brown hair, a model-like body and a really cute smile.

And then, a smile leads to another, and the smiles bring positive things. It's one of the reasons why I like these three stupid friends (only in summer though! because in school period, one is overly depressed and irritating, one is overly depressed and gloomy and the last one is overly snappish...) and it is why I am starting to enjoy these incredibly young and skinny guys, which apparently are a boy band, also very famous, as they have also done a world tour!

In France and in Spain!” the boy with blacks straight hair and a slightly bulbous nose intervenes smiling (haha looks like a chain reaction!).he has a slightly large head, and a mole near his lips and muscles  not too pumped attracting attention more than slightly “Europe is good!

The weather is good!” the little blondie adds.

The scenery is good!” the taller blondie explains.

The food is good!” the shiny boy specifies.

The good is good!” the brownie burst into.

The beds are good” the one that was at the beginning overwhelmed by Briggy and was until now silent finishes. He has black hair longer I though, little visible muscles from his white shirt and small bored or sleepy(?) eyes. We all look at him undecided whether to be shocked or charmed.

Aaaah, I really want to go to Italy!” the brown one completely ignores his companion.

Rome!” the short one precises.

Venice!” the corrects the one with the bulbous nose.

Venice!” the dark blond one confirms.

Brescia!” the shiny boy enthusiastically burst into, after having meditated for a while in silence.

Oh, please come to ... I mean, go to Brescia!” Mary nods satisfied.

Yes, go to Brescia!” Nora nods.

Go to Brescia!” Briggy nods.

To Brescia!” I nod.

And the boys happily exclaim a lot of "Brescia": this is called marketing!

We all finish our breakfasts, we take our merry stuff and leave the airport.

 

 

Eleonora POV

 

We exited the airport in the middle of the warm light of a late morning, and all I can see is a landscape relatively equal to Italy, but perhaps with different lampposts? ... and of course the language. Or maybe, is it because we still are inside the airport area, the South Korean civilization still has not much room for expression?

Where are you going now?” Chunji asks us with an apparent intention of providing us with some witty information.

In Seoul!” Francesca answers very confidently.

Where in Seoul? Where in Seoul?” Ricky insists, still positive.

Not completely in the center, but I think a little in Seoul” Brigitta says, wavering just a little bit.

The boys look at us with clearly startled expressions.

I suddenly remember something that should have came to my mind a lot sooner. I nervously take my cell phone from the pocket of the bag to look at screen: it is 9:30. Ohmmygod ohmmygod ohmmygod! I knew it! If today by 11:00 we have not signed the contract for the rental of the apartment we had booked for the next three months, as the hotels are too expensive, we will automatically have the reservation canceled. And if I am correct, the search for a home is always very difficult and impossible to carry out and get in an afternoon!

Gushing vortices in my stomach are likely to get my breakfast out of me, as I feel the annoyingly optimistic discomfort of the girls. The Teen Tops obviously have no words: perhaps in the memory of their disastrous self-organization in Guam?

I quickly skim through my photos and I go finding the one with the address of our next possible home. As I thought, the way airport-house is described as achievable between 60 to 80 minutes. To put it simple, or we leave right now or we will be forced to stay under the bridge for a while!

We're going in...“ I obscenely pronounce the address, forcing a cheerful smile “I'll go find a taxi!” I add a high amount of sweetness to my expression, this time not to show my mixed spirits, as I walk away.

As soon as I get close to the herd of taxi drivers, it identify one with a nice and honest air. Now, not that my intuition is never wrong, but I trust enough on it. I go toward him smiling shyly, and, with my wonderfully trailing and stuttering English, I somehow achieve the transport by a mini-van with nine seats and a huge boot.

I wave to my companions to join me, requesting them, with the body language, to bring also my bags.

I know I will hate me for all of my whole life for what I am doing. I had an big like the universe to have met my idols right there, as soon as we arrived in this country, and now I'm wasting the sole opportunity of my entire life to spend some little time with them to a very close distance just to go signing for a stupid contract! A true fan would just choose a life on the trees, if he had coul communicate for a few more seconds with his idol. Unfortunately, no matter how passionate I can be, the reason will always and undoubtedly win, and with this there is nothing to be puzzling. I sigh at my great Fate, that let me have at least have a breakfast and a little talk, with that totally theorist stupid English of the Italians, with the idol that changed my way of thinking.

The three blessed girls reach me aided by six splendid knights called Teen Top.

We put all our bags in the trunk, helped by the taxi driver.

We embrace one by one all the guys, Francy very calmly, as the other of us slightly red in face, also like some of those young men.

Unfortunately, it already is time to say goodbye. It was nice, very nice ... while it lasted!

I am not realizing what I'm going through yet, mainly because I still am in the post-trance of the journey, but I am extremely sure that tomorrow I'm going to jump, shout of joy and tears of melancholy as a perfect fangirl.

Thank you for your time!” I say while I do some fast and agitated bows, as I had gotten into the habit of doing in moments of embarrassment.

Before I finished the bows, a man hits me from behind, in the midst of his wild ride, making me fly almost to the ground. I manage to find the balance with effort, while other men I run after him.

They all are so much in a hurry!

“What the hell?! just up!” Francesca rail to them really annoyed.

You all right?” Brigitta, the guys and the taxi driver (from inside the car) ask in the choir in three different languages.

Oh yes yes, it’s alright don’t worry!” I distractedly answer, having rather spotted something that until a few seconds ago was not here.

But what a damned pieces of , are you okay?” Margherita asks delayed.

I pick up a wine red box about the size of a case for glasses “Could it have felt from the man who just bumped onto me?

 

 






Heya guys! How are are you? Here I am, a bit late(I apologize), with the second part of my first chapter! Hope you like it and enjoy it and please comment what you think about it!

Also, the one who Brigitta bumped into was our leader Cap, I am sorry if it was not that clear, but the characters are not supposed to know the members, exept from Eleonora, who is supposed to be an Angel, because of some circumstanses that will be clear later.

Also, from now on, I am going to write the sensences said in English in blue(so that we can know when they are talking in English, though they all are supposed to talk some really crappy English(exept from Francesca, and Eleonora and Margherita though these two are a little slow while speaking with it, and then Brigitta can pretty much understand what the people are saying- and bitween Teen Top member's L.joe, who lived abroad for 5 years) which is nor really understandable).

Thank you for having read till now! Have a good day/night!

P.S. the first and second chapter images are drawings made by me so please tell me what you think about these