just because of a suitcase part 1

A Summer's Tale

Eleonora POV

Eventually, after long hours of travel and other hours of check-in, me and my friends are now exactly on the rich earth of Seoul.

It is an airport like everywhere else, but this is the city that the various idols made me madly in love with, but mostly I'm here with the best three companions with whom I could ever have thought to spend my entire summer vacation!

When the idea of ​​traveling only by ourselves had occurred, we immediately thought, allowing parents and piggy banks, to a place closer to Italy, like London or something like that. Brigitta had immediately obliterated the question because of her terror of flights, and yet here she is, right next to me, waiting to see in the circular platform our luggages. Francesca had probably already seen hers as I can see her fight at a distance, in any way, against all the people gathered there, trying to pull down a huge armor draggable by four wheels; when she succeeds, she come to us very calmly, swishing the fringe of her short brown bobbed hair.

I also set off myself toward the trench, and I got out almost immediately with a luggage cheerfully a lot less heavy than the first. I headed towards my friends, to find, Margherita, magically, with her little luggage hold in hand and that Brigitta disappeared.

-Where is Britta? - I ask a little worried, given almost no experience of her in matters regarding to long distance travels, but also to all the other things in general, to be honest.

-true, where is Britta ?? -asks Margherita, in the beginning of an anxiety complex, to the one of us who had probably seen the scene: Francesca, who, very quietly, with her completely natural tone of screaming voice, responds –ah, she went to pick up hes luggage!

-what??? -Mary frantically starts searching with her eyes the object of our worries.

-shecantdoit shecantdoit shecantdoit!! -I impose myself to wait for the crowd around the moving raft to dissipate a little to find that mess of curly brown hair I'm hoping to see at any moment.

Now, I know this may sound slightly exaggerated, but Francesca is a girl who has now denied any sort sport, but with the muscles of whom there is nothing to joke about, Margherita may seem really thin, but who is used to move blocks of freshly cut wood (often cut by herself as well) because of all the charity-fields in which she participates, and I, despite being the shortest of all and most probably the weakest, I had made a large number of air travel (being half-Indian, and then having to go visit my relatives sometimes), that I have a lot of experience for all these extremely interesting things, but Brigitta ... Brigitta is a simple non-sportive girl, who hasn't even gone from northern to central-Italy, not used to carry weights and she brought in the suitcase, even the duvet, just to be sure, in June !! And then, she just crossed the greatest fear in her life!!! I wouldn't be in the best of my shape!

-maybe it will be a little hard for her to pull down her things -adds Francesca, after thinking for a while for itself.

Brigitta POV

I just found my suitcase. I try to get closer to the platform, as the girls did, but before I can grab it, it is already far away, and all these people don't even allow me to chase it as Francy did. To tell the truth, I wonder how she did it, to come out being still alive! I think I should first wait for the crowd to diminish a bit. I'm just sorry for the girls to wait all this time!

In this moment there are only seven or eight suitcases left, and now that I have recaptured mine, I'm not going to leave it that easily! I try to pull it the most I can, while I run with the little strength I have left after a sleepless night, but it enters in that stupid compartment where for a while it is no longer visible. I glimpse it as soon it exits from that senseless tunnel, immediately after two other suitcases. I grab it again. I really have to move it down before the end of the tour. The muscles in my arms did not remember all this weight, a few hours before, when I dragged it to the airport of Milan, with the wheels of course, but I still had dragged it! In a last effort, I pull it with all my weight and bring it over me. In fact, it completely fell on me while I go against and overwhelm, with an exceptional charm of whale, one of the last passengers who were still nearby.

I try to get up as quickly as possible, as far as the forty pounds on my back permit me, and quickly jabber quickly -Excuse me! I'm sorry I have not done it on purpose! Are you ok? - But then, the surprised and questioning look in those dark almond eyes of him hit me in a bigger embarrassed than the one I already was in: I was talking to him Italian, and obviously he couldn't understand me, so I now say in English -I'm very very sorry! - He, who in the meantime stood up, peacefully removed from me that soft wad of feathers blue from my backside -are you ok? Can you stand up? -his accent is even more wrong than mine, but so much adorable to seem really perfect.

-oh, yes! And You are not hurt, right? –I ask him worried when I barely menage to sit up, but his subtle raised eyebrow tells me that I definitely am not in the right position to ask such a question. Instead, he is waiting for me to get up. He is so much young (probably only a few year older than me), but he certainly has charms hundred thousand times greater than mines in his simple white T-shirt and black hat.

I try to get up quickly from the glazed floor, while some boys, probably friends of this fascinating guy I almost killed, are asking him questions, sometimes pointing at me in a language that I assume is Korean, since we are currently in Korea.

 






On the Chapter image, from your right to left there are in line Brigitta, Francesca, Margherita and Eleonora