MoG ? 2 ;

Manager or Girlfriend ?

I don't want to die soon. Jihyo thought in her head , as she keep praying that someone will call him. The closet were opened , "Arghhh" the guy screamed make her screamed along. Then , the other guys joined as they heard the screaming battle. Some of them were shirtless make her screamed more as she closed her eyes.

 

Jihyo and the current boy group who need a new manager desperately , 2pm , were sitting in the living room. Awkward silence conquered the room. "So who are you ha ?" Taecyeon asked , "How did you get in here ?" Nickhun asked too , "Are you sasaeng fans ?" This time JunK asked , "Are related with anyone in here ?" Wooyoung asked as he pointed at s , "Why are you in my closet ?" Junho asked as he crossed his arms and lastly , Chansung asked , "Who send you here ha ?".

Jihyo take a deep breath , "First of all , Im Jihyo , Song Jihyo. I get a keys from Mr President's assistant since the president as him to give to me and no , I'm not a sasaeng fans nor your fans , sorry.." She bowed a bit "..I'm not related with any of you but soon because I'm your new manager and I'm really sorry Junho-ssi , I'm in really panicked situation that time , I don't know where to hide so that's the nearest spot and lastly of course Mr President sent me here as im your new manager".

"So you're our new manager ?" Wooyoung asked earning a nod from her. "But.you don't look like a manager" Junho tilted his head. "Lets bring her straight to the police station" Chansung suggested. She widen her eyes "But I'm really your new manager". "We don't trust people easily especially when it come to girls.." Nickhun said "..We've been through this kind of situation. You want it or not , just follow us" earning a nod from each of members. "Let me bring her.." Changsung said "..You guys , clean up the dorm".

"Woah there maknae. How dare you ask us what to do" the eldest , JunK said. JunK grabbed her hands but the members stopped him. "Nah , let me bring her" Wooyoung said as he snatched her hand from JunK's grip. "Let me" Junho said and held hand. Jihyo swayed his hand earned a gasped from all of them. She then take out her phone and showed to them as she dialed the assistant's number. "How did she get hyung's number ?" Taecyeon whispered to Nickhun but loud enough to be hear by her. 

"I've told you I'm your new manager" She said almost raising her voice. "Hello ? Ah , can come here for a minute. I'm in trouble" Jihyo said and clossed her phone. She sent each of the a death glared , "How dare you guys don't believe me. I'm such a trustable woman" she patted her shoulder.

"Of course we can't , you look like a sasae-" JunK's words stopped as Jihyo stepped closer to him and pointed a finger , "Shut up you". She stand properly and crossed her arms before take a deep breath. Jihyo then walked to the sofa and sat there , avoiding their sharp stares. The 6 men walked to the kitchen awkwardly.

"Do you believe her ?" Taecyeon asked. Junho peek at her and tilted his head as he faced members , "She looks she talking the thruth tho.." He shrugged "..I don't know". "Yeah. She doesn't look like a sasaeng" Nickhun said. "But how dare she said she's not even our fans" Wooyoung said. 

Theres a knocked on the door. As Jihyo stand up to open the door , JunK already ran to the door and opened it. "Hyung" JunK said as he his behind him "Who's this girl ?". "Ah , I'm really sorry.." The assistant said and stood beside Jihyo "..I know this would happen. I'm sorry , I didn't send her properly. She's your new manager".

"See , I've told I'm your new manager.." She smiled "..thank you so Mr assistant". "Call me Seo Joon" the assistant said. Jihyo smiled , "Okay. Thank Seo Joon-ssi". The 6 guys make a disgust face. "Are you trying to be the lover bird ? No , lover bird are not allowed in here. Its forbidden" Chansung said as he made an 'x' sign using his arms. 

Jihyo take one step backwards , "I'm sorry , I don't know that". "So , are we done here ?" Seo Joon asked. Wooyoung nodded his head , "Thank you for the information hyung.." He pushed Seo Joon outside "..See you next time. Bye" he closed the door and looked at them. 

"So , you're our new manager" Taecyeon said. She nodded her head. "How is our schedule ? Is it too tight ?" Junho asked. "Schedule ?.." She cupped her face "..schedule ?.." She looked at them. "Yes ? Is there anything wrong ?" Wooyoung asked. "Oh my god I forgot about that. Uh , I will run to the building first to take the schedule and then I will tell you guys" she said in question tone. 

"And what kind of manager is that ?" Taeyeon said. "Nah , she's cute" Junho said suddenly make all of them look at him before throw him some pillows.

 

"Mr President.." She knocked the door eagerly "..President-nim. Hello ? Anyone in there ?" She asked as she lay down on her stomach to see if anyone there using the space between the door and the floor. "There's no one" she pouted and stand up properly. As she turned around , President's face suddenly appeared make her scream for the 2nd time for today.

"Anything wrong ? Quit already ?" He asked. "No no.." She shake her heads rapidly "..I need their schedule. I forgot to take it" she smiled sheeply. "Ah sure their schedule. But first.." He swayed his hand to the left. Jihyo look at his hand before realising that she was standing in front of his door. "Oh I'm so sorry" she said awkwardly.

"You know , if you need something , just contact Seo Joon okay ?" The president passed her the schedule. "Oh okay. I am so sorry for disturbing you and I promise to do a better work" she said with her right hand in the air. "Okay , you can go now" he said. Jihyo bowed before run to their dorm.

 

"Okay you guys ! I've checked the sch-" her words stop when she saw their dorm messed up again "-oh my god. What kind of idols you are ? It's not even 1 hour since I left the dorm and you already mess the dorm again". "She surely had a trouble controlling her temper" JunK whispered but quite down when she send her a death glare. "Its my first day as your manager and you already making me hard. Why is it so hard to do a job-" she said in crying tone.

 "Are you okay ?" Nickhun asked as he come closer to her. "No" she barked making he back off with others. Then , theres a knock on the door. Wooyoung was about to open the door but she stopped him , "No no. Let me" she said with running nose. "Well okay then" he said. Jihyo opened the door and saw Seo Joon in front of the door. "Oh hyung" Taecyeon said as he pushed Jihyo a bit to the side.

"Oh my god , I've missed you already" Junho said and pushed her to the side too. "I thought we playing basketball yesterday" Chansung said and also pushed her to the side. Seo Joon noticed that Jihyo was getting pushed from these big man but every time he wants to stop her from getting pushed , one of them keep saying something. "So , what are you doing here ?" JunK asked. 

"Ah , I actually coming to meet Jihyo" he said. "Oh , our new manager" Nickhun asked earning a nod from him "-she's here". They all looked at her standing far from them. "And she's so far away ? I thought she's the first one who unlocked the door" Chansung said. "Its because , you guys keep pushing me and its hurt !" She shouted. 

Seo Joon laughed and walked to her. "What is it ?" She asked. He take a deep breath before whispered to her making her eyes turn into a saucer before look at the six guys that she's going to live with.


Hey guys , I am so sorry for not updating for a long time. I really appreciate because you guys keep commenting and subscribing and for those who up voting , its really an honor for this new writer