MoG ? 1 ;

Manager or Girlfriend ?

"I need you girl wae honja saranghago honjaseoman ibyeolhae" Jihyo sang loudly , loud enough to be heard by her neighbours. She sang it passionately even though her voice crack. "Yah !" Her younger brother , Song Jongki , dashed into her room. 

Jihyo stopped singing and get down from her bed since she was singing on her bed , "Can you knock ?". "Then , can you be quiet? I'm trying to study for my finals" Jongki said , hoping that she will stop singing and appolagized but the reality is , she continue to sing.

"It goes round and round.." Jihyo rapped as she ignored her brother's words. "Ohmygod. I hate you so much. Can you act like you're already 24?!" He said as he raising his voice to make sure his voice is more louder than the voice on her speaker. "Sure !" She said. Jongki let out a sighed and get out from the room.

"Family meeting" Jae Rim , their older brother shout as he banged their door loudly. "Haish" Jihyo opened the door in frustrated while Jongki gladly walked to the living room. Now , the Songs siblings already in their living room. "What is it this time ?" Jihyo and Jongki asked at the same time. "Okay , so now. You two saw right the light and water bills ?" Jae Rim asked while crossing his arms on his chest.

Jihyo leaned on the sofa , ignoring what his big brother said. "Its all noona's fault" her younger brother pointed at her. She swayed his hands , "Aw come on. It's not like I'm the only one who lives in this house". "Thats the point.." Jae Rim "..You know we live together right ? So why dont you use it wisely ?". "Oh okay , so now its all my fault ? How about him. He study all night that's why the light bills increase" she said.

"Hello , Im studying for my finals okay" Jongki said. Jae Rim was trying to stop them but Jihyo in , "Woah there , we still need to sleep okay. We at least have to sleep for 8 hours. That's why you're so easy to fall sick". Jongki cleared his throat , "At least I don't waste any water. Noona shower 1 hours everyday". "Calm down yo-" Jae Rim's words stopped , "Im a girl okay" Jihyo rolled her eyes.

"Are you sure ?" Jongki's eyes moved up and down , observing her appereance. "Yah !" she hit his head. Jae Rim let out a sighed and said , "Okay , its not fair if Im the only one who work to earn some money to support us". "Its fair" Jihyo raised her hands. Jongki nodded his head , "Yeah. You're the hyung". "Can you two just shut up for awhile ?" Jae Rim said , almost crying. 

"Song Jihyo" he called her name "You're 24 right ?". She nodded her head. "Go find a job" he said. "What ? No !" she stand up. "What ? Just follow my words. Go find a job and get a boyfriend and then marry so that your husband will take care of you" Jae Rim said , ruffling her hair. "Are you asking me to move out ?" Jihyo raised her eyebrows. 

"You finally get the point , sister" Jae Rim hugged her. Jongki laughed at them. Jae Rim broke the hug , "And you. Make sure to score and move out as soon as possible". Jongki stand up to say sometthing but Jae Rim already pulled them both into his embrace. Jae Rim patted their heads , "Just make sure two move out okay. I love you guys". "Geez hyung you're weird" Jongki pushed him and ran to his bedroom. "Yeah you're weird" Jihyo said and walked to kitchen.

 

Next morning ~ 

''Hyung. Faster , im late already" Jongki said as he looked at his watched for 10th time. "Haish. Then go ride the bus" Jae Rim said as he busy tying his shoelace while Jihyo is helping him to hold his bag. "Okay , we're going.." Jae Rim said "..Go find a job today". Jihyo forcely nodded her head before pushing them two outside. 

Jihyo wore a proper outfit before went out to meet with her friend. Her friend , Oh JinHee , works in JYP Entertainment. They usually meet at the nearby cafe. "Hey" Jihyo said as she sat down on the chair. "Hello Ji. How's your morning ?" Jinhee asked as she passed Jihyo's favourite coffe to her.

".." Jihyo sipped her coffee slowly "..Really . Jae Rim ask me to find a job". "You know what , I agree with your brother. You're getting older soon" Jinhee said looking at her same age friend. "Jinhee-ah , I'm 24 and I'm still young. Isn't too young to find a job at this age ?".

"But you are getting older and nope. Its not too young to find a job at our age. You want me to help ?" Jinhee asked as she put her hands under her chin. "Help me please" Jihyo cupped her face. "You know where I work right ?". Jihyo nodded her head.

"I heard that one of the idol group need a new manager since their manager suddenly don't want to work with them" Jinhee said and sipped her juice. "What group ?" Jihyo get closer to her. Jinhee also get closer to her and whispered , "I don't know either". "Ey.." Jihyo sent her a death glare "..This girl".

Jinhee laughed , "So you want it or not ?". "Well okay. I'll try" Jihyo nodded her head. "Good. Uhm , did you bring any of your documents or did you prepare anything ?" She asked. Jihyo showed at her a file of he documents , "And I did prepare a little because I know Oh Jinhee , the best friend ever going to help me in this situation. Thank you Jinhee-ah".

"Its a small matter Ji. So , let's go. We don't someone take over that place" Jinhee said and quickly pulled out of the cafe.

 

Jihyo was already in the president office. She was looking at the mirror while tying her hair again to make sure she looks neat and clean. Then , the door opened , she quickly sat properly and looked the president as he sat on his best chair. Instead of facing her , he faced the view outside his building. 

"So you're here to be a manager huh ?" The president asked as he tapped his finger on his arm chair. Jihyo take a deep breath , "Yes I am". "Are good at managing ?" He asked. "Of course I am" she answered. "How about managing time ? Or managing their schedule ? Can you manage this group ?" The president shot her some question. "Uh , yes , yes , yes and yes" she answered confidently.

"Okay. You accepted. We really need a new manager since they going to have a comeback in this month or maybe next month" the president said and turned around to face her. He tilted , "Aren't you too pretty to be a manager ?". Jihyo Was trying to control her smiled , "Is that a compliment ?". The president laughed , "Anyway , good lucck managing this group I hope you can stay forever with them".

Jihyo nodded her head , "I will try my best Mr President". "Good.." He said and pressed some button on his telephone near him "..assistant. Come in". The assistant come in and asked him what he need. "Bring this girl , I mean this new manager to their dorm" he said. The assistant nodded his head.

"Thank you so much Mr President" she bowed repeatly before smiling while getting out from his room. The president leaned his back , "Geez she really is pretty". 

 

"So , this is their dorm" the assistant said and give the keys to her. "Just get in first , they will come back". "So you're saying there's no one in the dorm ?" She asked. He nodded his head , "Don't worry. If anything happen just call me" he said and walked away. "But I don't have your number" Jihyo shouted and suddenly received a message from unknown , 'Contact this number if anything happen , -assistant-'

 "Woah that's fast" she said before unlocked the door. She gasped as she get into the dorm. "Is this really idol's dorm ?" She said as she looked at their floor. Full with pizza boxes , ramen cups and water bottle. Then she heard keys sound from outside. "Oh my god" she start panicking. 

First she tried to hide behind the door but its to obvious then she ran to random room and hid inside the closet. She heard their voices outside. "Its a boy group ?" She widen her eyes. The room door opened and she heard some footsteps nearing the closet.

She throw her head side to side hoping that he would go away but by her luck , she suddenly sneeze. She cupped her face and shut her eyes tight as she don't want to face the reality as soon as he opened the closet.



hi there , its the first chapter. I hope you guys like it and subscribe and upvote this story. Do comment too ^^ Im sorry if there any mistakes , not my first langguage , hee.