CHAPTER II

YOU BETTER RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN.

Mc: Okay now according to the instructions you guys need to be separated into 2 groups so these it how it goes the boys I will give you sticks and you will point if who will you choose it's either yoona or seolhyun and it's now decision if they wink at you if its a yes if it's a no she will kiss your hand and will say I'm sorry.

 All: Neh! 

Yoona went to the left front of the guys while seolhyun is on the right side.

 

Mc:  okay the first is L.Joe! *claps their hands.* 

L.Joe stepped forward and played his stick going sidewards and he closed his eyes and he stopped the arrow towards... yoona 

Yoona was shocked and she laughed and smiled she went near to l.Joe and when she was near l.joe was ready for her rejection but instead yoona winked literally in front of him 

L.Joe: ommo! I thought I was in heaven *hold his left part of his chest.* I thought your going to reject me.

Yoona:  Anni! You choose me and I'm grateful for it kamsahamnida for choosing my team l.Joe oppa.*smiles*

L.Joe:  No problem *smiles*

Mc: L.Joe what did you felt when she winked at you at a close up? *widely smiles*

L.Joe:  truly it felt like an angel goddess winked at me. *laughs.*

Everyone laughs at his statement.

MC: Next is Lee Kikwang 

Lee kikwang stepped forward and he immediately puts his stick toward seolhyun.

Seolhyun smiles widely and stepped closer to him and hugged him and winked at him as well. 

Seolhyun: Kamsahamnida oppa.*smiles*

Leekikwang:  ommo! Why so hot here.. *fans him self 

Mc: it's because seolhyun's freakin hot! *laughs.*

Lee kikwang:  I agree she's super cute and pretty hot as well.

Seolhyun: anni oppa! Hahahaha but really thanks for choosing my side. *smiles*

Lee kikwang:  it's my pleasure my lady *bows*

Everyone laughs again.

Mc: okay chunji and L please step forward and