CHAPTER I

YOU BETTER RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN.

*Imagine this is the new variety show for the idols.*

Mc:  today we start the new show in the industry of korea this not some typical show that we usually see, this is a new concept that we will looked forward too. It is the new horror mystery game that our idol cast will play shall we welcome our idols. Let's guest the two guest came from a the same group in 3...2..1.

*plays teentop: Ah ah song.* 

Then the door opened and chunji and L.Joe came out.

Chunji & L.Joe:  annyeonhasaeyo we're from teentop! 

Mc:  this is going to be watched by our pretty viewers especially because of you two.

Chunji:  Im really looking forward to this day it's getting me hyped up because it's gonna be new experience for me again.

L.Joe:  Neh like chunji said it's a new experience to be remained forever in our hearts and I'm proud that we're one of the first cast.

Mc: we're glad also that you accepted our offer in this variety show. 😃 and now for the 2nd guest let's count on 3...2...1..

*Plays AOA : Heart attack* and the door opened and it's 

MC: OMMO! IT'S AOA's visual Seolhyun, so pretty annyeonghasaeyo. 

Seolhyun:  Hello Nice to meet you guys nice to be part of this new show and new family I guess. *smiles*

MC: OMMO! YOUR really pretty right chunji and l.Joe?

Chunji: neh, your so cute. *smiles*

L.Joe: let's have some fun with each other. *smiles*

Seolhyun:  will be looking forward to it oppas *smiles*

Mc: and now we now welcome our fourth guest. 

*plays snsd's party.* the door opened. 

MC:  OMMO!! Snsd's visual Im Yoona so beautiful

Yoona: *laughs* Hello! I'm from snsd nice to meet you all hope we can all have fun and cherish our moments together. *waves to them.*

MC: so it is true that Im yoona is so much prettier in person *wideopenedmouth* 

Seolhyun:  Neh, so goddess like unnie. *smiles.*

Yoona: A-an-

L.Joe:  when you entered it feels like we're on one of your cf's haha.

Chunji:  so pretty like wtf.

*everyone laughs.*

Yoona:  kamsahamnida everyone of you is pretty and handsome as well. *smiles*

MC:  Now we welcome another idol cast.

*plays infinite: Bad * the door opens 

MC: It's infinite's visual L.

L: *waves at them and bows* hello! I'm from infinite 

Mc: aish so handsome what to do I'm I the only one not handsome here? When I looked at chunji and l.Joe's face I was like my sf esteem was down and now L came up it's now very low thanks a lot. *pouts*

Yoona&seolhyun:  anni oppa your handsome promise! 

MC: OKAY I'M HYPED AGAIN! *JUMPS*

*everyone laughs*

Mc:  and now let's all welcome our last guest 

*plays beast song* then the door opened and it's 

Lee kikwang!!