Minghao: Locked Up In Heaven

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* SEVENTEEN HANBANG (ONESHOT) COLLECTION*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

 

Chae's POV

Was I too brute? Did I scared him out of his heart? I don't think so. I mean, he's cool and laidback though. Don't tell me he's assuming that I was bullying him!

It was a jackpot kind of thing, that day he was ACTUALLY concerned about me.

"Chae, why so emo?" This wasn't really what he is with me, only to find out I was sincerely complimenting his epileptic sweaters that was later banned by the school just because I was the only one who cheered him up rather than his friends did.

 

 

 

"Minghao...err, I have something to tell you."

"What?"

"I...uhh...you have to do this for me! Don't flirt with other girls, okay?"

Sh!t I should not have switching into that typical tsundere me. Glitched enough, I hate myself. Hate me! Hate me!

"Hey!" Someone patted my shoulder - DANG IT'S HIM FOR GOD'S SAKE.

"What?" Tsundere again. Girl, don't act like you're going to stab Minghao to death. You don't want him to die, aren't you? You want to marry him and have 4 boys with him, aren't you?

Devil me was speaking, sorry.

"How was your blood test?" he asked, while gently pinching his arm probably a mild side effect from the blood withdrawal. I didn't go for it, I ain't that concern with my health. Don't you want to live and have 4 kids with Minghao? Shush it, devil me!

"Eheh...I faked my dad's signature so that I don't have to." I laughed. He cracked, almost spatting his orange juice out. "I don't want to get poked, by the way."

"Take care next time, don't neglect yourself." Whatever he was saying anyway but at least he's being thoughtful.

 

The next day...

I am washing my hands after ing in the toilet - had too much can drinks during the break time, I heard fainting wails from the below floor aka the boys' washroom. Spine-chilling enough, should I walk downstairs and help or not? Well, I have never been someone's hero but I wished to become one. OMG senpai syndrome lewls.

Anyway, since History class is hella boring for today, maybe I should act badass for once at least - for now. It ain't going to grant me a bit of punishment mark for being concern, even if I am not expecting a bullsh!t incident going to be faced by me. I hope not.

"What? SAY IT AGAIN!" God damn it, was I hear nothing? Oh no, I knew it something is fishy happening at the boys' washroom. I do not have any idea why I am too curious to know but at the same time I could expect this can risk me a punch on the face because I know, most kids here do not respect their seniors like other elite schools do.

"I...I...ouch, I w-will..."

Peeking from the wall, I see 3 kids probably of 16 years old violently kicking...isn't that Xu Minghao? 

PANIC MODE BUT TRY NOT TO PANIC OUT.

"AITE! STOP WHAT ARE YOU KIDS TRYING TO DO ON HIM!"

"Or what?" The kid with the messed up bowl-cut hair cynically smirking at me.

"Or I will call out for the principal. I can run to his office in few secs!" I threatened. This time, I feel more like a semi-hero than a tsundere me.

Suddenly, the bully kids were walking towards me with their maniac gestures. I should not be afraid of them but why am I shivering? My heart is racing fast as hell and my knees are almost trembling from shaking. I could not back off, I was completely glued to my position.

"Why not..." one of them, the big-sized one pulled my necktie, choking my breath. "You and that trash bag stay in your lane? Hoo~ Bad luck, he is the most-hated council student after all. Acting like he is the dictator for his own good, please!"

"He...he is be-being like t-that...because he...he HAVE TO!" Despite struggling with him, I tried to fight because I have an urge to win, especially towards younger es like them.

"Fine. You and him, go to jail!" They dragged me into the janitor's room, in which most people believed that it was haunted. Much myth, really? At this rate?

I hit my head against the hard wooden shelf I nearly out. Then they dragged Minghao in harshly that his body clashed with mine and my head is having a second round of knock-out. F#ck.

After few minutes...

"Wake up. Wake up. Can you hear me?" I opened my eyes lightly. First thing appeared, Xu Minghao my one and the only crush that I 'bullied' for such stupid puppy love kind of thing. Silently speaking, he looks cute with that cuts on his face. Sorry not sorry.

"Uh...oh, it's you..." Rising from the faint, I quickly sat and refresh my mind. Looking at how bad the delinquents had dumped on Minghao, the sense of sympathy sizzled up in me. This had never happened. Maybe because Minghao is my crush...or am I already crushing hard on him like I used to on Wonwoo before he ditch the school? But it has been only 2 days though! And Minghao is way too different than anyone else I ever expected. He is one mega douchebag in social medias beause he looks like one.

"That was so mean of them. Here, let me get this for you." I took out a couple of band-aids out of my blazer's pocket, tearing each one out and applied it onto his wounds. He could have done it for himself but why is he letting me doing it for him? Snap out of it, Chae! He is not that yet into you! "Thanks." he said. 

"It's nothing. Hey...I actually...um" Nah, there goes the black hole stuttering me appearing out of random. F#CK LIFE!

"Why so nervous? I'm not that dangerous like what others assuming me for. They're just being delusional because I behave like one, but not on you. I mean, we're not that close to good friends, right?"

"No...don't say- ugh! Fine, I'm admitting that I like you."

His face tells it all, he was completely astonished. I think his mind was telling him that no one had ever did to him like this before. Wow, maybe his douchebag brain explains why people dislike him. That does make sense in that particular aspect.

"Err...thank you? And I like you, too?" No, no and NO! That is not supposed to happen. I know I expect too much from him but he should have assumed that I like him since the day I put a tricky threat on him. His position is too smart for him to understand and I know he is quite a confusion at times.

I should do something but I don't know any nice ways to express my love for him! Think!

Or should I pull out my bad girl movement on him?

Oh well, sooner or later he will forget it if he hates me for doing this to him.

He was looking down the floor, and I quickly posed my tactic to get him. I moved closer and closer towards his face and clashed my lips on his. He was about to step back but I held his shoulder tightly so that he would not let go.

Six seconds passed, I moved away and facing down with that nearly-regretting look. I should not regret, I should regret. Ah, I don't know what to do anymore.

"Chae...that was so cute of you. You were...really, really unpredictable. I'm serious, I have never expected you to be like this." LOL is he being complimenting or this is a one step phase to friendzone?

I looked into his eyes and looked below the ground again, not daring to face him for a moment.

"Do that again, I'll be your boyfriend." He demanded with his adorable wink.

"Eh?"

He drew a sneaky grin, and the answer to my wish is now in a reality state.

Best. Day. Ever.


Author's note:

It's shin-woo here. We both are lacking updates lately that we are going to face public exams like shet fathaing turds why?!

Have a Minghao blast here after reading ^^ I know I am jamless.