2: One Last Time

You Love Me The Best

                  ======================================

           One Month had past and it’s like black and white for me. Work..work..work.. I drown myself intowork, I focus my everyday life practicing our dance and enhancing my soft voice more. From that, my mind would never think of that B*stard.

 

         But this day is unusual, when the clock strike at 12 mindnight... Jiyong keeps calling me and yes, I didn't answer my phone at all. why should I? there's no need for goodbye or whatever he's gonna say matters anyway. 

 

             

 

B*stard is Calling…….

 

          I put my phone away from me or I might throw it away because that dam* guy don’t stop calling me. It’s 1am in the morning and I guess he is drunk and being wasted in some underground club. Tsk!

          Didn’t I remind him not to go anymore in underground club because it’s not safe and all the bad influence is in there? Oh well, when did he listen to me?

         

What Do I care anyway? Psh.

 

B*stard is calling………….

 

“Tsk.Urghh! Stop calling me you jerk!!” I shout at my phone as if jiyong will gonna hear me.

 

Bastard has 25 miss calls…

          I pick my phone and get out in our practice room and went into our studio where minzy is sit in front of her laptop.

 

“What the hell is wrong with him! Aish. I really can’t spell him out.” I huffed and sit without finesse in our couch.

 

“unnie, what’s wrong?? Why are you so mad??” Minzy asked as she faced me with concern.

 

“Well, that man who can’t be named is really getting in my nerves.. he’s been calling me for a million times and I don’t have a fudging clue why he has to call me.”

 

“well, why don’t you answer it and find the answer? Omo! It’s been one month unnie right since you two broke up.. I heard oppa go back in his old habits. I just hope the dispatch don’t catch a photo of him or his image will be ruined forever..” Minzy has a disappointed expression in her face and I can’t help but to smack jiyong head in my mind because minzy like jiyong so much like a brother and take note, she also idolize him too.

 

 

“aish! How could be a guy be stupid and fool at the same time..” I muttered as I massage my head and close my eyes

 

Bastard is calling……..

 

Hayyy… He’s never gonna stop until I pick up the phone right? Urghh.. he’s so stubborn as a bull!!

 

“I’ll be on the outside minzy-ah!” My voice has no excitement or whatever lovely tone I used when he called me before. It’s just plain dread tone.

 

“arasso unnie.. are you okay to talk to him?” Minzy ask one last time and scrutinizing stare at me as if she’s assessing me If I’m okay or not.

 

“Yes.”

 

         No. How could I be if I’m still hurting inside? If I tell you that I still have lingering feelings for that jerk and yet I need to lie about it like I don’t care. I want to hear his voice just for once. I have many questions to ask but afraid for his answers. I still love that bad man even though we broke up.

 

 

“Baby girl? Finally.. why are you not picking up your phone?” His voice is slurry but when he calls me “baby girl” like he always do, I have a pang of pain in my chest and it almost broke me down to tears.

 

 

I clear the big lump in my mouth and gulp down all the emotions that wanted to come out.

 

 

“Jiyong, Why do I have to see 25 missed calls from someone like you?” I said in a strong voice yet I know it’s still not that strong like I am.

 

“You don’t remember anymore baby? Aww. It’s okay if you forgot, I will always be the one to remind you.. it’s our 3rd anniversary! Happy anniversary dee..” His words are like a bomb flying at me and then BOOM… tears come running down at my face as I gasp for air to breath. I hold onto the railings of the stairs  and bitterly smile at nothing.

 

 

“W-w-why did you have to say stupid things like this ji whenever you’re drunk? Why do I always be the one who’s hurting and suffer the pain you’ve cause. Do you really need to remind me that this day is the day where we vow to stay with each other even if sajangnim is against it? Huh? Even if everyone against it? Do you need to remind me that last month, we broke up. Why jiyong? Why are you doing this to me.. I only love you too much! Too much that It can make me die from a heartbreak….” I don't care if my words is not clear enough for him because my voice is crooked and shaky.

 

I don't fuc*in care. I just need to end this this with him or we might go mental if it not. This love, I thought it is good for us but at the end of it, It much worst than I expected it to be.

 

“I-i-I’m sorry.. I-I’m sorry … I-I’m sorry!” I heard him said in a low and croak voice as if he's also crying but I know jiyong, He will never shed a tear for me, as in never. he will just say sorry but he don't know what he is sorry for. That's the man I loved. A real jerk!

 

“sorry is not enough. I want you to stay away from me. Never call me again! Do not even share the same breath as I am. Go away ji! I don’t like to see the monster I’ve let in my life only to break my heart into pieces. Annyeong.”

 

As I end the call, my phone fall as my legs became weaka as I also fall down with tears.

I hugged my knees and cry.. .cry.. .cry a river for a broken heart, for a broken relationship...

It will be never the same for us again.

 

We broke Up, Finally.

 

========================================

 

" Time can heal all wounds. You can forgive the person but never forget what he did. Love is the cause why people fell in despair and also give back again the happiness they've longing for."

 

You think you undersdtand your Man?

Nope, because you didn't get why he hates you for dressing so skimpy and show off your assests.

Nope, You don't know the reason why he tried to tell you to stay away with other guys because he can see through them that they like you

Nope, because you are too focused to your favorites that you didn't ask him what his favorites also.

Nope, because you have a big mouth and loud voice that he can't say whatever he wants.

BE UNDERSTANDING IF YOU DON'T WANT BE LEFT BY YOUR MAN.

 

                   Goodevening, chapter two is here! yipee! How sad when a relationship is broken and you can't stay as friends because its either it's awkward for the both of you or afraid they still have feelings for each other. I hope Dara comes in Bigbang Concert here in Philippines and can someone record it if they have DARAGON moments in there. Oh my gosh! thinking about it, it made me squeal in the highest note. kyahhhhhhhhhhh >_<