3 : Broken people

You Love Me The Best

             6 months had passed. 2ne1 take a break for their activities. Fans go depressed but they keep their faith that 2ne1 will rise up again because they are the QUEENS. YG continously do his work and make Ikon Debut after Bigbang "MADE" concert finished. 

 

Why this is happening?

 

             Chaerin is taking up a new level in her career as a solo rapper in America, she’s been gone for 3 months already to prepare for her album and we already miss her so much, we want to see her so badly even though we call each other every night.

 

             Minzy is now a college student and we can see how much she is very studious and at the same time comes every day to practice her moves and her choreography. She improved a lot and she became more mature and beautiful. For now, she's in NY!

 

        Bom is as usual eating corn, eating pop corn, eating fried corn, eating can corn,.. hahaha! Oh well, bom is bom! She’s with me right now as we stroll the night of Hongdae..

 

“Dara-yah, Did I heard it right that after Dr.Ian you’ll cast again for another web drama huh?” bom asked while tonguing her ice cream.

 

I nodded and have a big grin on my face.

 

“Tsk. Why only web drama where you can be in movies.. aigoo~~! I’m gonna talk to sajangnim about this!” bom puffed.

  

“Nah~! I’m actually okay starting with web dramas.. you know how I am very focused in 2ne1 activities that I didn’t polish at all my acting skills right? and you know what, It feels like I’m a newbie in acting since how many years I’m not actress dara..”

 

“Whatever~! I still gonna talk to sajangnim about you. And FYI, it’s all about that secret midnight walk of yours… hmm~!” bom wriggle her eyesbrows and suspiciously looking at me right now.

 

"this is real sheesh! I thought she's asleep whenever I slip out in our room.. aish~! whatever.. I don't want to lie to her anymore.!!"

 

“W-w-what did you say? Secret.. midnight walk? Me? when?” I still act like I don't know what she's talking about. Scared to open my mouth and tell her why I'm having late night walks..

 

“oh don’t act like that.. I know you too well Santokki.. You think I don’t know that every night you slip out in our room and be gone for hours, huh?” she said nonchalantly and then she heave a deep breath and look at me worriedly.

 

"It's okay if you don't want to tell.. I just want to know if you are safe whenever you go out.." she said in a softest tone. 

 

that made my tongue go itchy to spill out everything because BOM NEVER USED THAT KIND OF TONE ON US BECAUSE SHE'S A BULLY.

 

“I thought you were sleeping… aigooo~! I guess I’m caught! So what do you wanna know?” I said not meeting her eyes and fidgeting my hands.

 

“Are you happy?” she ask as she forced me to look at her with her hand on my cheeks but what made me really want to tear up is bom's eyes. it's full of concern as she look at me.

 

“Yes. I’m happy…” I reply.

 

“with the secret guy you are seeing?”

 

“Yep. I feel guarded when I’m with him but don’t think too much. We are just friends..” I answer back then she let go of me and hug me very tightly.

 

“if you say so, dara! You know how much I want you to move on with your past relationship and if this secret guy makes you feel special and protected then It’s fine even if I wouldn’t know him personally…” she said as she pat my back.

 

“eyyy.. don’t worry one of these days, I’ll introduce you to him.. he’s kinda busy so.. we will might not go into those late night walks of ours..” I explained while I'm pouting.

 

"aww~! I'll text him later that we need to see each other because we will both gonna be busy this week.."

 

“you really move on huh?? So does it mean that it’s okay if you meet him again because Seunghyun said that they’ll comeback because for the ‘D’ album.”

 

“Am I the president of Korea now and make him ban in his country? Hahaha.. of course it’s okay. I wouldn’t blink an eye if our eyes met nor would make my heart fall again into his hands.”

 

“Then that’s great! Dara Dara oh sweet dara!! If you are happy then I’m happy also…”

 

“Awww~~! I love you bommie!! Let me kiss you…” 

 

“ackkkk~~!”

 

=============================================================

1am

        “Bom find out that I’m seeing you.. I guess we need to tell her about everything..” I said as we stroll around the park of han river.

 

“It’s fine with me dara if she knows. I’ll just give her tons of corn so that she wouldn’t kill me.” he replied and goofily grin.

 

“hahahaha. That would make her shut up but if you don’t want to be butcher you need a plantation of corn.” 

 

“hahahaha. Then I need to work my off if I want her in my side. Kidding aside, are you now okay to meet him?” 

 

I stop walking. and he also stop. I look at him and forcibly smile at him. I take his hand and he sit in the grass as I lay down beside him

 

“Of course. Why wouldn’t I be? You already healed me up right? The reason why I’m still smiling and be myself is because of you..” I said as I look upon the stars.

 

“arasso… Being with you like this is something I never imagined. In this place, We are just two normal people hanging out together and cursed the one who broke our hearts. In this place, I see again the light .. and that’s you dara.. Thank you very much for being here with me…” he said as he pinch my nose and comb my hair with his fingers.

 

I took his hand  and clasp it with mine and tell him “I’m also thanking you! you didn’t left me here even though I cry a river, making you my human handkerchief and pillow. That day when we met is truly a blessing.. because I know I’m not the only one having a broken heart in this world…………… Il woo”  

 

==========================================================

"Where do broken heart go?

In the river? In the club? In the park?

 No. 

It finds another broken heart so that they can stich up each other.

They wouldn't be a match but it's comforting to see you are not the only one

having a broken heart

 

 

 

where's the daragon vids?

I only see one pic of Daragon.. aww~! 

Dara is the tourist guide of WBU!

I hope bigbang enjoy their concert here in manila even though it's only one day!

'D' album is al about love.. why? is it because of DEE!! kyahh~!