Part 1

[EXO oneshot] Will you be my Valentine? [COMPLETED]

13/02/14

***

It's Valentine's Day in a few weeks time and i'm prolly going to spend it alone again....

I've never celebrated Valentine's Day before. Be it with my boyfriend or best friend because firstly, i've never had a boyfriend in my 21 years of life. Secondly, my best friend already has a boyfriend and they have been together for almost 3 years already.

But, i have a crush on a guy. He's my classmate and i never really talk to him because well, i'm shy and he's really good looking. He's a really great dancer and he has a tint of tan on his skin. When my best friend told me he confessed to a girl on Valentine's Day last year and she accepted him, my heart literally shattered into many pieces. But this does not stop me from liking him.

Oh i almost forgot, his name is Kim Jongin but everyone calls him Kai. Kim Kai, my perfect kind of namja.

 

"Sohee ah... Yah Sohee ah! YAH! PARK SOHEE!" My best friend, Sora shouted.

"N-Nae?" I was daydreaming once again.

"Yah stop daydreaming, Kai is looking at you." Sora smirked and bumped my shoulders.

K-Kai is looking at me?! I was daydreaming and i didn't even noticed he was starring at me! I felt my cheeks burning hot.

"Aigoooo Sohee is blushing!" Sehun, Sora's boyfriend whom is also my best friend, mocked me.

"Yah shikkeureo! (Shut up)" i frowned and quickly looked away. 

I decided to go home after school because i was dead tired.

"Sohee-ssi!" Someone shouted my name. His voice seems familiar....

I turned behind to see who is it. It was.... Kai.

"N-Nae?" I was stuttering. 

I felt my legs turn jelly. My heart is racing.

"I was wondering if uhm....you want to hang out together? You see we haven't really talk and i wish to get closer to you and know you better." He said while rubbing his nape.

WHAT?! JONGIN WANTS TO HANG OUT WITH ME?! I'M NOT HEARING THINGS RIGHT?!

"Uhm uh....sure why not?" I said trying not to be awkward.

Let's forget about my tiredness....

"So where shall we go today?" I asked while walking down the street towards the bus stop.

"How about Lotte World?" 

"Jinja?! I haven't been there in ages!" The last time i went to Lotte World was when i was 5. I really miss going there.

"Me too!" Kai said while smiling like a puppy. Adorable!

 

We boarded the bus and Kai sat beside me. Is this reality? I'm not dreaming right? 

This is actually the first time i'm talking to Kai. I mean besides talking about school work, we have never talk about other things before. I was getting a little tired so i decided to rest for awhile. 

"Sohee-ssi we've reached. Illeona ~" I was awaken by Kai's gentle shake and soothing voice. I felt like i was dreaming.

As soon as i opened my eyes, i realized i've fell asleep on Kai's shoulder. 

"M-Mianhae." I avoided his eyes as i felt my cheeks turning crimson red.

"Gwenchana." I saw him smirk from the corner of my eyes. Damn it......

"Kaja!" He grabbed my hands and pulled me towards Lotte World. I felt my heart racing faster.

"2 tickets please." Kai said.

"It would be 30,000 won." The lady in the ticket booth said.

When i was about to take out my wallet, Kai took out a 100,000 won note and paid the lady.

"I'll pay." Kai assured me with a smile.

"I could've paid you know..." I pouted.

"I'm a guy so i should pay." He patted my head and smiled. Is he always this kind to girls or only to me? My thoughts are killing me!

"Let's go to the Haunted house!" Kai said while pulling me to the queue. I love horror! Is it abnormal for a girl to like horror? Most girls dislikes them.

"Are you scared?" He asked.

"Nae." I lied. 

"Don't worry, i'm here to protect you." He smiled. Can he stop smiling oh god i could faint anytime!

Soon it was our turn.

He placed his arms around my shoulders, making me blush even harder and making my tummy do cartwheels. 

A ghost popped out from nowhere and guess who got shocked? Kai!

Then, we walked into a room. A dentist room to be exact and a corpse was lying on the dental bed.

"Eww the face looks gross." I said while trying to stay away from it, Kai just chuckled.

Then, a zombie chased us from the back and Kai immediately grabbed my hands and ran towards the exit.

"That was fun!" I exclaimed.

"I thought you were scared?" Kai was surprised from what i said of course.

"Nah, i lied." I chuckled.

"Yah!" He started chasing me and i ran towards the Ferris wheel.

"Caught ya!" He hugged me from the back.

I froze for a moment.

"Ah m-mianhae..." He immediately let go of me, causing me to snap back to reality.

"G-gwenchana... Let's ride this!" I tried changing the subject.

We decided to ride the Ferris wheel and it was awkward....Mainly because from the hug just now.

"So uh....when's your birthday?" Kai broke the silence.

"14th April, you?" I already know his birthday though, Sehun told me once since Kai is his best friend. 

"14th January. Seems like you have to call me oppa." Kai smirked.

"Yah we're still the same age!" I hit his forearm playfully. 

"But i'm older than you by 4 months. You still have to call me oppa!" He insisted. 

"Fine then. Kai oppa. Happy now?" I rolled my eyes jokingly.

"Nae." He smiled and patted my head.

It was dinner time so we decided to eat at a famous ramen place near Lotte World.

"This is the best ramyun i've ever tasted!" Kai said while slurping his noodles.

"Yeah! This taste soooo good!" No wonder this ramen place is so famous. Its taste is so unique and i loveeee it!

It was already 11pm, time sure does fly really fast when you're having fun.

I hate to say this, but i really don't want to be separated from Kai....I want to be with him, i want to spend more time with him....

Kai decided to send me till my door step since it was already late at night.

"Thanks for sending me back." I said sincerely and smiled.

"It's my pleasure. Besides, it's already late and it'd be dangerous for a girl to go home alone." He smiled. 

"See you tomorrow then. Have a safe trip home, bye!" I waved and when i was about to enter the house, he stopped me.

"Uhm...uhh can i have your number? So it'd be easier for me to contact you." He held out his phone for me to type in my number.

"Sure." I took his phone and entered my number. 

"Thanks i'll give you a text. Annyeong!" We bid goodbyes and he went home.

Just when i was about to go to sleep, my phone vibrated and it was a text message.

'Annyeong! Kai here, this is my number ^^.' 

It was Kai!! I fangirled a little and my heart skipped a beat. I immediately saved his number as Kai oppa ♥.

'Annyeong oppa! Shouldn't you be sleeping? There's still school tomorrow.' 

''Nae i'm going to sleep now, i'm just letting you know my number :). You should sleep too arasso? See you tomorrow in school jalja Sohee ah!'

'Nae oppa jalja! :)'

I placed my phone aside and thought of what we did this afternoon. I slowly drift off to sleep with a smile on my face.

***