Part 2

[EXO oneshot] Will you be my Valentine? [COMPLETED]

13/02/14

***

While our Mathematics teacher is teaching, i was busy daydreaming about Kai. Again.

"Sohee may i have the answer for question 15?" 

Oh crap. 

"Uhm... uh..." I was obviously struggling. I looked towards Kai and he was mouthing the answer to me.

"x ≦ y!" I yelled the answer and i got it correct!

"Gomawo." I mouthed and he smiled.

"Yah! You're talking to Kai?!" Sora poked me.

 

"Why not? I mean we're classmates right?" I continued munching on my food.

"Who knows she might be dating him already." Sehun said, causing me to kick his knee.

"Oww! That hurts." He pouted while rubbing his knees and Sora chuckled.

 "Annyeong!" Kai sat next to me, in front of Sehun.

"A-Annyeong." Why am i even stuttering?!

"Hyung...." Sehun smirked and wiggled his eyebrows causing Kai to shoot Sehun a death glare.

 

"Do you want to hang out after school?" Kai asked as we were walking back to class.

"Sure. To where?"

"Hmm.... Would you like to pay a visit to my dance studio?" 

"I would love to!" I said while smiling brightly.

First going to Lotte World and now going to Kai's dance studio? What's next? Being his girlfriend? Keke i'm kidding. But i wish sigh.

 

*RINGGGGGG!*

Finally the bell rang!

I can't wait to visit Kai's studio!

I waited for Kai outside the classroom while the teacher is speaking to him.

"Kaja!" He said and we headed to his studio.

His studio was only a 5 minutes walk from school.

"Welcome to my heaven." He said while unlocking the door.

"Woah." That was all i could say. 

The studio was hella big!

It was really spacious and there were pictures hung up around the studio and a few trophies and medals.

Most of the pictures consisted of 12 people including him and there were a few with just Sehun and him in it. They sure are best friends.

"I'll show you a few dance moves of mine." He came out of the changing room with his training attire. He's wearing a tank top and i swear i almost drooled when i saw his arms. Those biceps....bang bang.

The music starting playing. He did some sort of a piano move and started grooving to the music.

Baby don't cry tonight ~ eodumi geochigo namyeon ~ Baby don't cry tonight  ~ eobseotdeon iri doel geoya ~

When he finished dancing, i started clapping like a retarded seal.

"Daebak!" I shouted with enthusiasm and flashed two thumbs up.

"Gomawo." He sat beside me and caught his breath, then gulped down the whole bottle of water in one shot. So manly~ Sweaty Kai is hot keke. 

"ANNYEONG ~" I looked towards the door to see who was it.

It was Sehunnie!

"Sehunnie ah ~" I waved.

Soon, i could hear loud noises outside the studio.

"They're here." Sehun said. They? Who?

"Annyeong ~" A guy who looks like a deer said.

"Hyung ~" Sehun ran towards him and gave him a hug.

"Ayo wassup." A really tall guy with big ears said.

"Who's she?" Another tall guy pointed at me and asked.

Now all 12 pairs of eyes are on me.

"She's Sohee. Sora's best friend, my best friend too and my classmate!" Sehun said while draping an arm across my shoulder.

"Oh is she the girl that Kai lik--" Kai immediately covered a guy with puppy eyes's mouth.

"Annyeonghaseyo Sohee imnida." I bowed 90 degrees. 

"I'm Kai and Sehun's classmate." I continued.

"Ah annyeonghaseyo my name is Suho and i'm in charge of taking care of them." The guy with the name of Suho introduced. He looks really handsome, like a prince.

"Suho? Guardian angel?" I said while tilting my head.

"I go by the name Joonmyeon, but they call me Suho because i'm always taking care of them." He explained and i formed a 'o' with my mouth.

"In charge of paying you mean." A guy with a really unique laughter said.

"Yah!" Suho glared.

"My name is Jongdae by the way. Call me Chen or whatever you prefer calling." He said and winked at me. This time, Kai glared at him.

"Annyeonghaseyo my name is Tao, nice to meet you." A guy with dark eye circles bowed. But he still looks really cute!

"My name is Kris." A rather cold guy said but he still smiled.

"My name is Luhan nice to meet you." The guy whom Sehun hugged said. So his name is Luhan...

"My name is Chanyeol and this is Baekhyun and next to him is Kyungsoo but you can call him D.O. It's a pleasure to finally meet you." He bowed followed by the other two. He seems really nice and kind. And what does he meant by 'finally meet you'....?

"Annyeonghaseyo my name is Lay." He bowed and flashed a smile. His dimple made him look adorable!!

"Annyeong! My name is Minseok but you can call me Xiumin!" The last guy said and flashed a V sign. Is he high on drugs? Kekeke he has chubby cheeks which made him look really cute!

"Nice to meet all of you." I bowed once again and smiled.

"Nice to meet you too." Suho said and bowed.

"Oh we have a group name too since the 12 of us are always together." Suho continued.

"We are one! Annyeonghaseyo EXO imnida." The 12 of them said and did a thumbs up and bowed.

After the introduction, all 12 of them starting practicing for a performance at my school for Valentine's Day. Not only can they dance, they can sing and rap too!

 

A few weeks have passed and i'm already close to all 12 of them especially Kai! We have been hanging out together during the weekends or after school when he's free. I would pay the studio a visit occasionally and watch them practice. I've even learned a few dance steps too!

"Let's have a day off today and go to the...." Suho said.

"WATER PARK!!" The 14 of us shouted together. Yeah, Sora was with us too!

I went home to prepare my stuff for the water park. I packed my swim suit, a towel and a set of spare clothes.

Then, the door bell rang. The 13 of them are here!

"Are you ready?" Kai asked.

"All ready!" I exclaimed.

We then left for the water park!

We were shocked at how little people were there at the water park when we arrived.

"See you in 5 minutes or so!" Tao said and we all left to change into our swim suit.

I put on my swim suit and threw on a sheer top on top of that. Sora wore a one piece swim suit, showing off her perfect body figure.

"My gorgeous baby girl." Sora said while ruffling my hair.

"Says the perfect one." I winked and we giggled.

When we came out of the changing room, the 12 of them were already waiting for us. They were all shirtless....abs....biceps....so much drooling....

All 12 pair of eyes were starring at us.

"Uhm guys?" I said while waving a hand in front of them.

"Woah..." Was all they could say.

"Yah!" Sora smacked each of their head to bring them back to reality.

"Uh oh yeah kaja!" Chanyeol said.

Sora chased after me because she wanted to push me down the pool causing me to almost slip. Luckily, a pair of strong arms caught me by my waist.

"Gwenchana?" Kai asked anxiously. Our faces were only a few centimeters apart. I could feel his hot breath against my face. I felt myself blushing!

"N-Nae gwenchana. G-Gomawo." I stuttered.

"Awww~" Baekhyun mocked us.

"Y-Yah!" Kai started to blush a little. 

We played the slide, waves and tried indoor surfing. It was fun!

Surprisingly, Kai and I had a lot of skinships today......I looked forward to more days together with him.

***