Not Everyone Can Blind People, Ok

Don't Question It

Breathe breathe breathe breathe-

"Kyungsoo? Hyung? Are you okay?"

Breathe breathe breathe breathe-

"Hyung, can you answer me?"

Breathe breathe breathe breathe Kai?

"Hyung!" 

The sharp noise pierces his ears, causing Kyungsoo to let out a low groan. "S-Shut up..." His head hurt like a motherer and his stomach was on fire. Placing a hand on his forehead, the injured boy found that it was bandaged, specks of blood peaking out. He made a realization. "I passed out." Beside him, he heard Kai scoff. "Yeah, no Sherlock. You know how scary it was to find you all bloody and bruised outside our apartment? Like, who's going to cook for me now?" Chuckling, the younger felt a soft blow on his side. 

Like the stubborn idiot he is, Kyungsoo tried to get up despite his body screaming no! at him. "Hey hey hey, just rest. I'll order takeout or something, just lay here, okay?" Nodding, he let Kai leave the room and settled back down on his bed. Moving his head to skim the bedroom he's slept in for years, he took a glance at his alarm clock, the red numbers reading 2:43 PM. Closing his eyes, Kyungsoo heard a deep sigh escape his mouth and let sleep wash over him.

~~~~~~

"I go away for 5 minutes to order ddukbokki and you're asleep, I see how it is, what do I do now, let it go cold? Heaven does not just 'go cold'-" 

"Kai, shut up and give me the food. Please." Kai's grumbling was cut off after the sleepy 'I-Just-Woke-Up' voice interuppted him. Handing over the the food, Kai sat down on the other side of his bed. "Did you eat some of mine again?" A small smirk danced on the younger boy's face, only widening more when Kyungsoo pushed him slightly. "You little , remind me to never cook chicken ever again." A warm laugh erupted from his mouth before sneaking another soft rice cake into his mouth. 

~~~~~~

The bruise on his face had healed and Kyungsoo hasn't seen that masked weirdo for about a week.

The traces of purple and black bruises had disappeared from Kai's arm and he was perfectly fine unless you pressed onto them so, just, just don't touch him.

~~~~~~

"Can't you use your strength to subdue him? Like, do your stomp thing and make him fall over?" Baekhyun stared at Kyungsoo, bewildered that he had never thought of that. "I've tried," Kyungsoo hissed out, "He can teleport." He heard his friend heave out a sigh. "If I were there I could just blind him." A scoff was returned. "Oh please, go blind that fire bird you seem to have a crush on." Blushing furiously, Baekhyun shoved him. "I don't have a crush on him! He's just... More attractive than usual." Kyungsoo mustered up a laugh before returning back to his usual duties.

~~~~~~

"I've been expecting you." Twisting his body around slightly, Kai faced his hooded nemesis. "Come to ruin my plans again? Pathetic." He heard a scoff from behind him. "Oh please. If we're talking about pathetic, I should go get a mirror and show you your ugly masked face." Turning around, he saw that his sudden movements didn't startle the shorter one. "You're not getting in my way again." Growling, he clenched his fists. As he charged, he felt a sudden force field knock him over, the force knocking him in the air and back down again, collapsing on the ground. "It worked..." He heard the other mumble. Out of the corner of his eye, Kai saw him lifting his foot up to knock him up again but Kai was faster, teleporting behind him. 

"Surprise, motherer."

He swung.

~~~~~~

Kai was alone in the apartment. Kyungsoo was staying over with his friend, Chen or something. He was met by the silent crisp of his dark living room and he searched blindly for the light switch. Turning it on, the lights blinded his vision as he walked in and locked the door behind him. 

~~~~~~

"I have a plan on how you can find out who that mask weirdo is." Chen bombarded him as soon as Kyungsoo walked through his door.

"What? Jesus, nice to see you too, I guess." 

"I'm serious." Chen grabbed his shoulders and stared him down. Shaking him off, Kyungsoo spoke up.

"Then tell me."