fin

The good guy

- The Good Guy -

    The Good Guy. That's what (almost) everyone calls Jisoo. He's the absolute Good Guy. He's kind, sweet and caring. They, his friends, would sometimes as the church darling since he is by far, the nicest guy they have met. He barely says no even if he's the one on the suffering side. A great example of this is how he just lets his bestfriend Mari drag him all over the place and leave him once her boyfriend arrive. But to Jisoo, Mari isn't that bad. She would ask permission if she could leave with her boyfriend before she actually leaves him. However to Jisoo's other friends (which were all guys), That's a stupid reason to call Mari a nice girl. 
    "Do you like her?" Soonyoung, a friend of Jisoo, asked as he sits beside the latter. Jisoo shrugged at the question, not letting out an answer. "So, Do you?" He was asked once again by another named Hansol. Jisoo smiled teasingly, refusing to give a reply. "He must. That's the only reason to be THAT nice to a girl that just takes you for granted." Junghan, Jisoo's closest guy friend, commented without taking his eyes off his phone. Jisoo just snickered right before his phone rang so suddenly. He pulled his phone out of his pocket to look at the caller. 
    "Speaking of the Evil Little witch." Soonyoung happened to peek in at the same time Jisoo looked. "Stop being mean guys." Jisoo finally talked before sliding the green button to take the call. "Hello?" He softly called.
    "Jisoo." Jaehee, the so-called witch, replied in a tone Jisoo wasn't satisfied with. He knew something was wrong and He wanted to go to her as soon as possible. "Where are you?" 
    "Jisoo, I just want to talk through the phone."
    "Where the hell are you?" Jisoo sounded mad and he was, but not at Jaehee. He knew the only person that can make her sound like that is no other than her boyfriend, Wonwoo. He disliked him. He would always make her like this and Jisoo didn't like that. He hated seeing Jaehee like that. That guy treats Jaehee like a toy and He treats her like a princess. He just found it unfair that Jaehee chose the one who doesn't love her with his whole heart. 
    "Is it wonwoo?" He asked even though he knew it was him. Jisoo's friends was curious of the situation since they rarely see him like this but at that name Wonwoo, they all went back to what they're doing since the rare times he sounded like that. The name wonwoo was always mentioned, meaning Jaehee and Wonwoo fought again and Jaehee's looking for Solace with Jisoo.
    "Jisoo-"
    Jisoo ended the call and used the phone's tracker to locate Jaehee. This may seem stalker type but Jaehee was the one who suggested it so if ever she went missing, This might really help. The way leaded to a small playground not too far from where he originally was. He found a girl sitting down on the swing with her back turned at him but He knew it was her. "Jaehee." Jisoo called, making the girl turn her head to look at him. Jisoo bit his lower lip to calm himself after seeing Jaehee's face. Her eyes were so swollen and she's still crying. "I thought you got sick of me." She whispered but loud enough  to be heard by Jisoo. He sat down at the swing beside hers and swayed his seat gently before taking hold of Jaehee's swing, swaying it along with it. 
    Time, Days, Weeks passed by and Jisoo's the most cheerful he's ever been. He spent most of this time hanging out with Jaehee. Jaehee seemed to be having fun too. 
    "Where do you want to go today?" Jaehee asked, linking arms with her best guy friend. "Wherever you want." He replied, smiling brightly but that smile didn't smile for too long. It completely faded away when a motorbike, probably the latest model, stopped right infront of them. The person on the bike took off his helmet and it was the person Jisoo hated the most- Wonwoo. Why is he even here? Jisoo was already happy and contented. Why did he have to break it up.
    Wonwoo got off his bike then immediately kneeled on both knees infront of Jaehee. "I'm Sorry."
    "No way. Jaehee won't say yes to this" Jisoo thought as he looked at her, who was already had tears on her eyes. But  Jisoo knew. He knew that those tears weren't of pain but of happiness. "Jaehee. No." He thought but he wanted to yell it out, dragged her by her wrist, pin her to a wall then kiss her. He wanted to do that but he just couldn't. Jisoo was so lost in his thoughts, he was only brought back to earth when he saw Wonwoo standing up to hug his girl. HIS girl. 
    Jisoo just let them be. He silently walked away but after a few meters, his legs gave up on him. Thankfully, There was a bench a few steps away. He sat down, his elbows resting on his knees and his head resting on his palms. He already accepted the fact that- that he was just a shoulder to cry, a handkerchief to wipe her tears, and a pillow to hug whenever she's in pain. He wanted her to be his but not as much as he wanted her to be happy. 
    "Are you okay now?" He pulled out his phone to type in a text for her but he stopped when a drop of water fell on the screen. Jisoo didn't even realize that he was tearing up. He sent the text as he wiped his tears with his free hand.
    "I'm okay. Thanks a lot Jisoo. Sorry for letting you leave just like that. Is it okay? Do you still love me?" She replied.
    "Yes." Yes. It's okay. Yes. I still love you. No. I'm not okay. but Yes. I still love you.


(a/n) first oneshot lol hope you like it. comment your thoughts about the story. What are the things i must improve? didn't proofread sorry.