Eternity.

Our Destiny

Flashback

It wasn't long ago when we started dating, but i know that it was long enough when i started loving her.

She became everything in my life since then, she captured me with all the things that she has, her eyes, her smile, her wavy hair..and her lips, those lips of hers that whenever touches mine make me feel like i'm on cloud nine, if possible it takes me higher.

I always loved the way how she is comfortable and confident around people, she just shows her beautiful self whenever she gets the chance.

If ever i have the chance i would tell her everything that is in my heart right now.

 

2 Years Later.

we were having dinner like how we normally are on our dates, but today was different, he seems much brighter but nervous at the same time, did i mention how handsome he looks right now.

we were eating silently then he excused himself to go, i sat there waiting patiently untill all of a sudden i heared my name being called, i looked to where it came from and he was there, standing on the mini stage of the resturant.

"Hara, we have been together for a long time now, and i want to tell you how much i love you and how much am blessed to be with you, ever since i met you i said to myself that 'I, Do Kyungsoo, will do anything just to make you mine' , and now that you are mine , i wanted to make sure that you'll stay with me forever.."

he stopped talking and started walking towards me, when he finally reached, he held my hand and said "Hara, you are my everything, my one and only, my lady, i love you so much and now i think its time for us to go through the destiny we both dreamt of, so.." he sat on one knee and that made me shiver and on verge of tears " Park Hara, may I have the honor for you to be my wife?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"yes, you may" he hugged me tightly, and we both had tears in our eyes, everybody in the resturant were cheering , and then he cupped my face with his hands and kissed me passionately, now we officialy oppened the door to Our Destiny.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i dont know how i thought about this but i was about to sleep when all of a sudden thoughts started crepting in mind so i said why not to try

i hope you enjoyed reading it and i'll do my best maybe writing for other exo members :)