Our 2nd Adoption

My 13 brothers

Once back at the orphanage, I tried everything possible to escape adoption. We had to come up with many plans. Plan 1 was misbehaviour, we scared away about 5 foster parents before the tactic became old. Plan 2 was inspired from TV. I saw how people avoided those with crazy habits. I acted perfectly, but I couldn't say the same for Minghao. His heart wasn't in it like mine was, to be truthful his heart wasn't in anything. That's were I came in. I swore to stay and protect him to repay him for protecting me. 

However there was one lady who I felt we could trust, her name was Grandma. Well that's what we called her. To this day I have never known her actual name. She offered to take us to a house full of laughter and sunshine. I had my doubts but Minghao seemed to trust her. As quickly as that, we were packing to leave. For hours I prayed that we could have a true family. 

 

Narrator's POV

Both Blaze and Minghao left with Grandma. It wasn't far from the orphanage and before you knew it, the kind lady stopped outside a fairly large house and bent down to the five years olds.

"Now I know that you two have been through a lot but you don't have to worry now. All the children here aren't related and are in the same boat as you. I know you will all get along." She spoke with a gentle voice and ruffled their hair. She opened the front door and both kids mouth dropped to the floor. To them this place was a mansion, about the same size as their old orphanage. As you walked in, there was a huge staircase and the living room had all the best stuff. Grandma took the children's bags and set them inside. Blaze took her brother's hand and walked into the house.

"I hope you're ready to meet your new siblings. Kids your new brother and sister have arrived, come down and greet them." She called out to the other residents and a herd of running feet could be heard and 12 boys all atdifferent heights appeared. Minghao ,being the shy boy that he was, hid behind his sister. They all peered through the banister.

"Boys take your brother and sister into the playroom and introduce yourselves. Remember be nice and play fairly." She turned towards the kids. "Don't worry, just have fun."

Blaze nodded towards Grandma and took her brother upstairs following the children until they reached a very colourful room, filled with many toys. The children took out two beanbags and asked their new siblings to sit down. One of the boys stepped forward and introduced himself.

"Hi my name is Lee Seungcheol and I am the oldest of my brothers. I'm the oldest and I am 7 years old." Seungcheol ordered his brothers to into a line in age order. The boys rushed around in lightning speed. They then started talking.

"I am Yoon Junghan. Nice to meet you." He bowed and smiled, strands of long hair falling in front of his eyes.

"Hi I'm Jisoo but you can call me Joshua." 

"Hello I am Wen Junhui. I hope we can get along."

"Hi I'm Kwon Soonyoung." He came up to Blaze and kissed her. She didn't understand why but assumed it was bad as his brothers groaned.

"Hey, I am Jeon Wonwoo."

"Hello Blaze and Minghao, I am Lee Jihoon." He was a bit shorter than the elders but he did have alot of time to grow.

"Hello my name is Lee Seokmin."

"Hey I'm Kim Mingyu." After his introduction he then went to stand by Wonwoo.

From here on the youngers came up close and sat by their feet.

"Hi Noona and Hyung, I am Boo Seungkwan." He had a very cheerful voice.

"Hey I'm Vernon" "I'm Lee Chan." "Please take care of us!" The youngest two spoke up loudly. Blaze looked up from the youngest and stood up herself, Minghao following her actions. 

"Hello I'm Blaze and this is my foster bother Minghao. I hope we can all be friends." They both bowed and smiled at their new siblings. Without any warnings, the brothers all smiled at one another and called out 'group hug'. Whilst being tackled, Blaze then realised that this might be the family she ever wanted for Mingaho and herself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, I hope you liked the next update. I would like to thank all my subscribers so far. Hopefully should update soon.